Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Ask a guy who lost two schoolmates and a teacher at the attack in Nice anything.
I'll try to provide as much info as i can give you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2LEYflP10I
youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
youtu.be/_bImZbxWNfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feelings towards Islam?

You from Berlin?

generally no fan of religion
yes

Which school?

can't say, not hard to find out but the initials are PFS

I'm sorry for your loss

How do you feel when you realize you deserved what happened. Stop bombing Islamic nations

Stop bombing quad gets

thank you but except the teacher they weren't that close to me. i'm sorry for their classmates which were with them in Nice. It's pretty hard for them
I don't think anyone deserves something like that. shit happens but provocations like that won't help either. but you're kinda right.. peace is the way to go

How are your friends and neighbors reacting to this fresh Muslim action?

How does it feels to be an attention seeker little bitch?

Next you will tell us that you will be receving a large payout for your loss from the Goverment. Making you the richest cunt on Sup Forums

>peace is the way to go

One of his mates down and he's already a cuck.

THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE WITH ISLAM IN EUROPE. There has never been, for thousands of years

what were you doing at the time?

Do You feel Allahs Revenge now, liddle infiddle?

Can you point to the places on the doll where the teacher touched you?

Imagine Islam is only about 600years old

my neighbours probably don't even give a shit. it's a normal day for them.
but for my friends it's still hard to realise how quick and sudden such an attack can hit anyone you know or those who are close to you. they are of course a little bit angry but the grief is more overwhelming.
it's alright. my way to handle this situation

Are you retarded?

du sagst du bist berliner? BEWEIS ES

here's a similar thread

do you honestly believe that anything would change in the way that muslims treat each other or any other people if a few western nations would stop dropping bombs on a select few countries in the middle east!?, or are you just not aware of any underlying root causes to the conflicts in the area!?

Condoléances sincères. Je suis infirmier anesthésiste j'ai passé la nuit avec le SAMU à ramasser ce qui respirait encore

and yeah no i meant to say religion since islam is not a people but a religious concept only as are all other religions including but not limited to judaism, christianity, hinduism, buddhism and so forth

at the time of the attack i was out with friends and didn't even know about it until the next morning.
i wasn't with them in nice
Du musst mich wohl oder übel glauben

bisschen verschrieben.. ups
aber ich kann dir sagen, dass die Medien kein plan von der Situation unserer Schüler oder Lehrer haben

et tu traines sur Sup Forums? mec si tu veux pas désespérer de l'humanité après la nuit que t'as passé, va sur reddit.

Schnauze.

>Du musst mich wohl oder übel glauben

Dein Deutsch ist echt Top Junge!

J'ai juste envie de croiser des gens qui n'en ont rien à foutre, je suis hors du temps là.

sorry i don't speak french but i thank you for your help in Nice.

Vielleicht is'er high; is' doch wumpe.

ALTER das ist doch illegal....

Ebenso wumpe ;)

ici à paris c'est curieux : on évite d'y penser mais j'ai vécu un truc chelou
> dans la file d'attente
> 2 gamines parlent entre elles
> une dit "c'était un acte religieux à Nice ?
> interrompue par un gars derrière
> ""c'est pas religieux ça ! faut pas dire ça ! je suis musulman et DAECH c'est pas une religion ! c'est une secte !"
> envie d'intervenir à mon tour
> je me retiens
> envie de lui dire "putain de bougnoule tu tiens ta langue après ce qui s'est passé"
> la gamine bafouille, s'excuse
Vive l'ISlam...

go here, vote trump non white, and make Sup Forums great again
Takes 2 seconds

Why didn't you stop it with your AR15 like any American would have?

Are we seeing retaliatory attacks on muslims yet? I need a pick me up.

1. not american
2. wasn't in Nice
3. trusted police - but they can't shoot for shit

dunno but let me know when you see some

You mean like all those Texans did in the free carry state last week when an ex army vet went postal with a rifle at the cops? You dumb idealistic gun toting cunt. They all ducked and ran, armed or not.

It's sad that it's so rare.
The whole world is under attack by islam and not a single muslim has been hurt.

I know that that is our morality stopping us, but I'd like to see at least a single retaliatory muslim death over this, make it a child, I don't care, as long as it's -1

So what faggot? Are you depressed now??? Become an emo...go cut yourself..listen to sad music etc its cool..you will be like cool milhouse (the episode he thought his parents died) you will get a lot of attention and maybe pussy

We're not stopping until mecca is turned to glass

Its happened, in Brooklyn recently some mud got beat up in the street. Stuff like that goes on a lot when there are attacks like this. Someone pays

There is a new video, another view on slaughter truck (lol, created by some autistic fag with gun, I think he will recreate it)
youtube.com/watch?v=E2LEYflP10I

No, we need a massive pushback. These fucking animals need to remember the retaliation from Bastille Day.

:) that does make me happy.
Although, did he live? I hope he didn't?

WE hahahah...stupid faggot....you collect swords and shit? Any toys for girls? You and me/we will do shit...you cant even make friends....its friday and i already masturbated 5 times to a dog licking and fucking a girl..a granny riding a sybian and little caprice getting a massage....

We do, we need to be brutal with all muslims and then continue to brutalize them until not a single muslim is left alive, I want their blood and I want my government's blessing to draw it.

I will happily stomp on a muslim baby or rape a muslim woman to death. I would be thrilled to be allowed to torture a muslim man, we need to condone this so that we can finally do something.

What were the victims' names?

ok.
i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

Poor little guy.....write it all down...here you are safe...its not the real world...you dont have to be scared here...i love you...keep care

The distinct problem I'm having is figuring out how my respect for freedom of speech and individual liberty ends abruptly at anyone who believes in islam. It's a very difficult thing for me to try to rationalize my way into a position where 1.6 billion people need to be dealt with.

Well, that's the answer really. Dealt with. Not all of them need to be killed, but they need to be put in check. They need to think twice before doing anything ever again, because the retaliation will be even worse.

But how does a nation legally condone the killing of citizens simply for their religion? It will take two more attacks, and then we will see a push back by government, be it sanctioned or not.

Something will happen. Something must happen.

Muslims are objects, not people, and destroying them is a perfectly good way of dealing with those walking things.

He did. Face is fucked, he's a minor so it's hard to find it uncensored. Saw one though, there's major nose damage. pic related
Here's another youtu.be/_bImZbxWNfs

Can't tell you everything because of respect for the relatives but the teacher's first name was Saskia.
The names of the students also start with an S

Same guy right?

I hope someone finishes the job.
Fuck, if I were a doctor I'd refuse him treatment. If he was a moral actor he would quietly commit suicide or he would allow himself to be murdered.

Muslims are things which should not exist.

Op l'allemand français

I hope they kill more, France didn't give a shit about 9/11

Something must happen? First stop the 24/7 internet you fat faggot....i know its hard...i am addicted too

Eh fuck off some dead frogs boohoo, are some little underaged girl? Who cares you knew a teacher you fucking faggot

I'm at work right now, user. Get off your high horse and deal with reality.

Something, some kind of push back, MUST happen.

Are you pro sharia law as well?? You're a pathetic fucking excuse for a human, fuck you

Please kill your family and then yourself.

I know you are a muslim/muslim sympathizer but you must know what you have to do, end it.

kek acting as if filthy hindu pagans are any level above the mudslimes. They're both cancers, its just pan-Islamic global ambitions end up hurting the whole world more.

Hindus don't have any track record of global violent expansionism, and were some of the first victims of Islamist conquest.

Hindus just want India. Islam wants the world.

Go back to keyboard bashing on tumblr, you fucking faggot.

kys

pix or no happen
>roolz