Looking for good steam games If one of you can recommend a good game and I actually buy it...

Looking for good steam games If one of you can recommend a good game and I actually buy it, I'll buy you a game $10 or less. Rules are the game must be good, $20 or less, and link your steam profile to your comment

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086071260/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087525640
steamcommunity.com/id/Cthulhuscat97/games/?tab=all
steamcommunity.com/id/Kami_of_Kamis/home/
pcgamer.com/get-bastion-and-transistor-with-80-percent-discount-this-weekend/?utm_content=buffer93d17&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198198746574
steamcommunity.com/id/justmelel
steamcommunity.com/id/PBJed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Commandos 3: Destination Berlim
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086071260/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087525640

Dead by daylight or Final Fantasy X-X2

what genre are you into?

>This.

steamcommunity.com/id/Cthulhuscat97/games/?tab=all mainly rpg or such games. You can see the games I own here

Check out Snow, free game in open beta.

I'll just post some of the games that meet your requirements:
PAYDAY 2- Great experience for about 50-75 hours, after that it feels really repetive, atleast it did for me.
Rocket League- The polar opposite of PAYDAY 2 as You must play for about 75 hours to finally feel the progress of you actually becoming better and being able to enjoy competetive matches more.
Fallout 3- This game probably doesn't require much explenation as you most likely already own it, just throwing it out there.
HITMAN Absolution- Great game, the only con that I encountered while playing it was the lenght of it. It felt like the game had less content that the previous entries of the series.
Stardew Valley- Some people get really into it as it may be addicting, but only if you like the art style of the game and do not hunt for the graphics.
Wasted- A game that feels really Fallout-esk, but only as far as the visual stuff goes as when it comes to the gameplay it's really challenging and if you enjoy games that constantly punish you (like dark souls for an example) then you might like it)
That's what I can remember at the top of my head. will be adding more to the list.
My steam : steamcommunity.com/id/DemocracyOfAG/

Looking at your list of games, I think you might like Dishonored, you could even get the definitive edition for $20 now

For you, I recommend Vagante

Bastion and Transistor up to 82% discount on Steam during this weekend.
pcgamer.com/get-bastion-and-transistor-with-80-percent-discount-this-weekend/?utm_content=buffer93d17&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

If you like rpgs you could try some of this:

Bastion
Grim Dawn (it's 5 extra)
Torchlight II
Dragon Age: Origins

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198198746574

Saints Row IV- it is really not simillar to the third one, apart from still being foolish as that's what saints row is at the end of the day.
Inside- It was made by the same developers that made LIMBO, it still has very unique style, just as LIMBO did, I'd still say that LIMBO was just a bit better. but still this is a great follow up game.
Asemblance- It's pretty cheap and has very atmospheric feeling to it. I'd even say that it reminds me of Stanley Parable in a way, only with not as many dialogue options and a bit better graphic design.
Gang Beast- Most of the time while you are playing it you'll have no idea what are you doing or how the hell you were killed, but it is really great and might give you a few chuckles, especially if played with friends.
Move or die- Another game that is just multiplayer experience only and has a bunch of minigames, I wouldn't call it revolutionary, but it can be fun.
Besiege- A great building game, you might be able to sink a few hours into it while clearing the levels with some odd flying thing that has 50 flame throwers attached to it and has only one wing, but in your mind you still have created an airplane.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive

If you have some luck you can even get you money back.

steamcommunity.com/id/justmelel

OP are you still with us?

Yes and so far I don't like many of the games recommended. Inside I considered but the game lasts like 4 hours all together so I'm very iffy on that

I also would recommend LiEat

OP, why don't you try Pathologic Classic HD? And

Oops. And no, I don't need a game. :P

some more to add:

Resident Evil series (most of them are 20)
Full Mojo Rampage
Valkyria Chronicles
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
The Banner Saga

steamcommunity.com/id/PBJed/
stardew valley is worth some looking at

The Escapists- Once again that bit art style that many might not like, this is basically like a grinding game set in prison from top down view.
Absolute Drift- Not much to say about it, simply kinda game that doesn't require much attention, paricularly great when you're really tired.
Factorio- A game about building your own factories and everything that comes with it.
DeadCore- Pretty okay platformer, that has realistic graphics and really isn't complex at all.
Just Cause 2- It's easy to sink a lot of hours into this game as the only limitation is your imagination as to what you can do in it.
Batman: Arkham City- Much better than the latest entrie of the series and definitely a much better port to PC

Empyrion survival garlactica

op here thread is over, Thanks for recommendations but I don't like roguelikes and that sort of game. Settling with the banner saga

bump