Videos of today's French Frogger event with truck included, post 'em. No french comments thanks

Videos of today's French Frogger event with truck included, post 'em. No french comments thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=be8_1468580443
liveleak.com/browse?q=nice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself memelord

No I want to see the vids.

I second the videos

Make Sup Forums great again

Bump

Bumping for smashed baggettes

If only there was a LIVE video site that LEAK this kind of thing. Oh well I guess you can't Google yourself.

Isn't that the point of Sup Forums? So you don't have to go searching for this shit? If I did that why would I come to this shithole?

nice quads

Omole du fromaje

go back to red dit

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

It's on the fucking main page of live leak. You could have gone straight there and watched it in the time it took to start a thread.

check'd

Swallow my entire cock.

french fags getting mad kek

excellent

Ill dump any any of you cunts want.

LE CAMION ISLAMIQUE DE LA TOLÉRANCE VOUS REND VISITE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POSTEZ ÇA DANS UN AUTRE FIL SINON LE CAMION DE LA PAIX VA VENIR DANS VOTRE PAYS ET TUER VOTRE MÈRE PENDANT SON SOMMEIL!

You have been visited by the Based Muslim Bus Driver. 27 virgins and good fortune will come to you, but only if you comment "Allah hu Akbar."

liveleak.com/view?i=be8_1468580443

more
liveleak.com/browse?q=nice

Allah hu Akbar

Yeah I mean, I can also find videos of a fucking truck. I want to see videos of it plowing into the crowd in 1080p Full HD 5.1 surround.

No the point is you should become an hero.

The driver was playing GTA5 Go

triggered the fagouette
how does it feel to be the #1 ISIS target while niggers cuck you on the daily basis? :-DD

I don't want to and even if I did I don't have access to a big white truck.