Turks never commited any terrorist attacks, only arabs do that

Turks never commited any terrorist attacks, only arabs do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really? Let's ask the Ottoman Empire about that.

lol!

Genocide > terrorist attacks

Now how did that happen?

In what fucking universe is a Tunisian a Turk? American education

1 user that hasn't been b8d in this thread already

WTF? I was commenting on how similar their flags are.
Also, I wish I was a white American. Anything is better than a curry nigger. Except black.

Now that's a cute flag.

>Turks never commited any terrorist attacks
The Armenians might disagree

Terror attacks...ja ich liebe das wochenende...hier auf der müllhalde gammeln...gemeinsam mit den 24/7 internet spammern/ted umfragen manipulierer (retter europas)...

i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

Ah darn, my Deutsch isn't great.
>ja ich liebe das wochenende
Yeah, I love the weekend?
>müllhalde
Rubbish tip?

literally who gives a shit about the Armenians

The recent terrorist attack in Paris was committed by a Tunisian, so it looked like you were trying to say that he was a Turk. Tunisians are Arab and Berber. And who gives a fuck if the flags are similar? We're talking about ethnic groups, not Muslim countries. The crescent appears on so many Muslim country flags.

Pic related, it's where real Turks live

>The recent terrorist attack in Paris was committed by a Tunisian
Indeed he was.
I was just trying to poke him.

Doesn't matter. Turks are a living problem so... it's almost the same.

A turk once raped/bullied me ....now i hate them..harrr gonna post some stuff online...that will show them harrharrrharrrr fucking mudslimes...yeaaah we are the new crusaders....yeeeaaaahh....stupid faggot...you are not better

Göt

>butthurt turk who thinks calling his white master a faggot is cool
Bait harder bubby boi

>Im a good muslim, please love me.

Yes...
I miss the days of throwing the Jew down the well. When did it all change... No, just why...

But what about Pakistanis?

oh nevermind, this is bait

I am not turkish...hahah faggot faggot faggot...white master...dude you need some fresh air...try being that tough in real life...Sup Forums and the internet in general is not the place where real white masters hangout..you are nothing...you mean nothing to the world...so do i...we are just some faggots on the internet...thinking that we can change the world hahahhaaha also again:suck my juicy cock you stupid faggot

turks...