YouTube cucklord Onision created a Twitter poll on who people would vote for on Election Day...

YouTube cucklord Onision created a Twitter poll on who people would vote for on Election Day. He's probably gonna use this poll to "convince" people that most people like Hillary on one of his videos soon. Let's change the results of the poll against his favor by voting "Trump, I'm not white" and let's see him try using that poll on one of his videos to prove that non-whites like Trump. (This guy believes Twitter polls are very factual)

Friendly reminder that Onision is a pedo and had to take his girlfriend to another state to fuck her, as she was 16, and where he lives the age of consent is 18

twitter.com/Onision/status/753763384722493445

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gi9gTMMFwBw
youtube.com/watch?v=nkYdx7n4nF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
twitter.com/Onision/status/753763384722493445
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

Just done it. Onision is a wanker.

ffuck off Sup Forums isnt your personal army

trump's success is needed for the eradication of islam

bump

This is pretty interesting. Fuck off newfag.

Your newfag is showing. Hows summer?

damn better get moving soon

Isnt that the guy who looks like an asshole but is actually a pretty decent guy? and occasionally funny

He has never been funny. He is such a cunt, he filmed his girlfriend having a seizure

Just saying youll need 2000+ votes to surpass hilary

Just voted

We need enough to fuck up his poll.

no but raids are what Sup Forums used to be all about so stop new fagging and join in

>trump
>i'm not white

seriously? link pls lol

Bump

Witnessed and checked!

We alredy made like 1000 votes. If we keep the threads up we can do this.

>twitter
>populated by people who actually will vote
>an even spread of the US voting population, or even millennials since twitter is gay as fuck.

the only thing this poll proves is that hillary is doing dogshit with the minority vote, whereas trump is polling record high as a republican candidate with blacks and hispanics.

youtube.com/watch?v=gi9gTMMFwBw

Cant find the original video anywhere. This vid has sections of it.

Here is a bonus vid of him sperging out on camera for your personal amusement.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkYdx7n4nF8

at least he is an 100% honest person, gotta give him that

Done

Done

Done

since when has /b ever suddenly gotten morals?
at least it wasnt jailbait, a 16 year old has just about the same body as an adult woman

Emperor trump must win

MODS MODS MODS

>doesn't post any other candidates
>simple choice, DEM OR REP
>how could you go wrong

I fucking hate Americans and their stubborn reluctance to vote, much less even look at other parties.

Anybody from any of the other "third-party " parties would be better candidates than either of these turd sandwiches.

>20%

GET TO VOTING FAGGOTS

Bump

>johnsson not being a cuck
>jill stein not being a sandy cunt
why do you even care europoor? don't you have a muzzieocalipse to deal with?

created a twitter just for this..... VOTED

Amerifag here, the morning consult shows Gary Johnson polling at 12% when he's amd option, on another poll it's 11% and a few months ago he was around 10 and 9 percent. Nearly a third of millenials prefer Johnson.

*an option
Wtf

You can do better than this Sup Forums I can't believe how shit Sup Forums is these days. Oh wait, Sup Forums was never good, but at least Sup Forums knew how to ruin a faggots day.

johnsson is a cuck who sold out his libertarian values to court bernouts, all in an effort to get the 5% general election vote necessary so the lolbertarians can use public campaign financing next election cycle. which is gay muslim tier hypocrisy.

they're going to get a nonexistant amount of the general election vote despite "muh polls!" that say people will vote for "______" over shillary or the godemperor.

Johnssons problem is that he isn't a blank space and his shitty career, stances, and policies make him a lead balloon in the polls, hated by pretty much every demographic. Now rand paul if he jumped ship would have had a chance as a 3rd party, but the libertarian party elite are a bunch of circle jerking johnsson faggots who don't get why he's gotten less than 1% of the vote every time they run him.

did it

As a newfag I thought Sup Forums would be capable of more than this. I am a bit disappionted I have to say. But maybe this just isn't interesting enough

This guy is such an ignorant faggot. He thinks Twitter polls mean something (as shown in his feminist video). Voted.

Everyone vote for trump I am not white

Voted. Unite everyone.

This guy looks and sounds like an absolute wanker.

bump

We need more votes. We are too slow

I can't vote? I'm logged in and see the answeroptions but can't vote for one..

Update

HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Sup Forums hasn't done anything impressing in a long time. It got overrun by 12 year olds trying to turn it into 9gag

bump

Results so far? I don't have a twitter account and cant be bothered to make one just for this

bump

Fuck it
Im bored anyway so i even gonna do a fucking twitter account

Bump for cucks

Jesus fucking Christ Onision showing his idiocy again. Why would the color matter that's pretty hypocritical since he was the one all butt hurt about Evalion.I loved his twitter poll for feminism and equality, of course those people will vote
equal they aren't going to openly admit that it's not.

bump

Mind posting results?

Tfw I already like trump and I'm not white

Time to show the cucklord whos boss... bumpo

I will gladly vote for this cause. This fucklord keeps using these shit twitter polls and outdated definitions of words without caring for their actual use in real life to support his bullshit ideals. The guy is a fucking autistic cucklord faggot.

The fuck is going on in that webm?

I'm American. I made that post.

I hate Americans, because I see their stupidity firsthand, and then they somehow manage to pin themselves between a rock and a hard-place and they think it's the other party's fault.

fuck it, I'm voting for Giant Douche come elections, because voting for a third party is pointless, and neither lead candidate is fit to run this country. not like any of our votes matter any way. electoral college ftw.

Disappointed at Sup Forums right now. Remember when this board could actually band together to get shit done?

bump
someone post the results

>getting shit done
>trolling a small-time twitter poll

lol. if I even cared about helping another Sup Forumstard, it wouldn't be for this.

what is happening in this thread is insignificant to even the internet.

>she was 16
>pedo

pedo's are attracted to prepubescent children you dumb cunt.

found the pedo that tries to justify fucking minors

You need few thousand votes to actually make Trump win this poll. Small time thread likely this will not influence anything.
Thread is officially ded.

that was the most autistic thing I've heard all week

What's wrong with a fucking a 16 year old? It's legal here

bump

Bump.

Just voted. We're at 23% now.

found the neckbeard that can't fuck minors or legal age women.

There are two threads for this on Sup Forums right now and also one on Sup Forums.

We already made a few thousand votes. We will do another few thousand

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these no talent wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home with their parents and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
It's up to 13yo autistic fuck.
If you are atracted to 14-17 it's called ephebophilia.

>ephebophilia
Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia.

fuck off with your copy paste bullshit

1040 people needed to level out the vote

sorry fun-hater

This

BUMP

Femanon here

I just took a screenie of this thread and sent it to Onision.

>Clinton 2016

re-bump

vote for jill steign because fuck shillary and the trump.

Shillary is one of mnthe country's least trusted people, and Trump is a moron.

This election genuinely is just about picking the lesser evil, There's no winning option, here.

What, a black man can't vote for the correct candidate?

I would say tits or gtfo but you're ugly as shit, I think we'll be okay without your tits

I believe this thread is just filled to the brim with autism. most of which is coming from the idiots supporting it.

no one cares

>thinks user is pic related
>believing anything you read

He's gonna send you back a dick pic

this is what Sup Forums used to be you fucking cuck, we used to raid shit like this no matter how insignificant, if we could fuck something up we did. so fuck off to reddit.

>ep1k bait
>guaranteed replies

How was Ghostbusters?

done

Being a summerfag isn't enough. You could have lurked all summer and go back to your stupid life. But no, you had to pretend being one of us. "Not your personal army" is when a fag like you ask us to raid some random guy. And even then, sometimes we raid the person for the kek. What OP is asking is a raid to piss off a community. It is fun. If you don't like fun you should stay in 9gag. Where you spend your time looking at funny meymey pictures.

lol like you were around for it, this is summerfag shit. Sup Forums is dead raids dont happen on Sup Forums anymore, and this is hardly a raid and mostly just cringey.

>twitter.com/Onision/status/753763384722493445
Voted trump/notwhite. FOR THE LULZ@@@!!!##$@!$@