Where the fuck are the kik threads?

where the fuck are the kik threads?

get a life you fucking pedo

This

thanks for bumping bro

wait how would you guys know what goes on in kik threads if you never joined one.
Looks like there are all sorts of pedos out here

Obligatory list of three best in the rare case that they reply (reverse order maybe?)
- juliavanamnet
- homesickinsomniac
- ayygurlll

home sick insomniac is a lesbian and ayyygurl is a fucking catfish

and yet both have sent me and multiple others quality livepics so hmmm looks like you're the problem here

Ayygurlll is the biggest catfish in the whole sea...

I have a girl kik and can send live pics from gallery, any bi or lesbian girl you guys want me to try?

Lol live pics can be faked fucking stoops over here

Lena_2_98, german, lesbo. So send first pics of bitches to bait her. post results guys

ayy girl sending "live pics"
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I asked Ayygurlll for livepics too but everytime she sent me gallery pics - I don't believe this shit anymore

>not lying.jpg

Post username

she didnt send you a picture. You sent her a picture fucking retard
nobody here is saying you are a catfish they are saying ayygurl is wow. holy fucking shit you are so retarded

lets spam this homo jannn2525

my kik name is thegr8chelsc

Sori96 spam this nigger too

You completely misinterpreted the point of that comment. You, sir, are an absolute retard.

if you cross dress add me kingrahuda

Are you stupid homeboy? This is just another prove to show she's a catfish. In the previous convo she sent me livepics (gallery of course) and then I asked for a gallery prove with 3 fingers. I showed her what I mean and then asked for response. You can see the answer for yourself nigger...but of course, I'm the retard....

freece11

That is the arse of a man

The feet of a man

antfucker92

Jleah87 get on her boys. She an ex.

All these threads turn in to pedo or gay. Is it because of the mentality of the kids using /b. Because you are all kids right.

charlierivers1

Bump

any groups??

Says she's lesbian and not interested in dick pics

kik.me/g/bzrSs9ZWRK7HTHEndZJGtQbGFOA

Tyat bitch is hot, in case you need it, she is 21 and from Argentina

Post black and Asian chicks.

any crossdressers wanna chat? add me kingrahuda

e_gracee7

SLUT

Newtoon2 fat slut