Let's face it, if there was a zombies apocalypse not everyone is gonna survive...

Let's face it, if there was a zombies apocalypse not everyone is gonna survive. Te'll us one reason you'd end up a flesh eating zombie!

Ich habe großen phallus

Doesn't seem like that much of a lifestyle change.

I'd get bored killing zombies by myself and be eaten to experience some feeling for once in my life before i slip away into eternal slumber

probly when trying to help someone unknowingly they're infected.

I play dayz. If i can survive that bug infested Apocalypse, i can survive one in real life as well.

Since I have type 1 diabetes, I would die one way or another once my supply of insulin ran out.

I'm probably going to be patient zero.

3edgy6me

Unless they're sprinters or mutators, the zombie apocalypse would be disappointing to say the least.

bump

My country's soldiers are all fags who couldn't handle a mob of braindead retards.

other people tbh; trigger happy idiots or mistakes. that or the elements.

I'd probably get bit by a family member who turned without me knowing.

This answer is the most accurate.

>flies
>rot
>animals
>weather

Zombies wouldn't last long

Running out of crossbow bolts (I only have like 20 or so).

I run to the store to see if I could steal food like in the movies only to find out everyone else had the same idea and we all had to get out of the store in a line to get away from the zombie in the cold foods isle.

Probably be to lazy to survive.

Im fat as fuck sooooo id b a end of level boss zombie, a fat zombie flesh eating cunt if you will

if theres a virus turning people into zombies most people will get it, no matter how good you're prepared, just face it

Schön für dich. Bitte zeig uns ein Photo

I would be called zompiephobic and told to stop discriminating. I would die being forced to take part in #ZombieLivesMatter rally.

asthma

same here, also insulin gets bad after some time and it wont be produced anymore so we only have several months to live

i feel ya, asthmabro
>run away from zombiehorde
>find place to hide
>out of breath, lungs won't stop squeaking
>one zombie notices
>finds you
Game over, GG no re

Died trying to bang a sexy ass zombie chick.

I feel y'all faggots pain. Just got diagnosed last year, I'm 20, I'm depressed and suicidal. What do?

I'm a necrophiliac

rape

You hit the metaphorical jackpot

Suggestions?

Let's face it, there's never going to be a zombie apocalypse.

Convicted felon. Not allowed to possess a firearm.

People can't drive...

Sorry man, got diagnosed with 10 so I can't even remember how it was without diabetes. Best thing is to look for a good doc who is specialized on it and just learn to live with it I guess

access to vehicles that could take armor reinforcement weight, have generator for my welder, a few shotguns, couple pistols, plenty of ammo and bird shot. know of plenty of locations that could have permanent fences put up for farm use.
im able-bodied and cooperative within reason.

i would think starvation or a firefight would be the only risk i would have.

yes, my statements are true and sound

Fuck, thanks anyway dude. My life has pretty much gone down the drain since I got sick. I just pray to any merciful God that might exist that it will get easier over time.

feels bad

Because I have dependents
>chances would improve greatly if i only had myself to worry about

Even if it did happen (literally impossible) in most places it would be over in 2 weeks. So stay inside and starve for a short time If you have to.

This. If anything the zombies would think I was already dead

>no rifle
You'd die in a fire fight

Considering the fact that I spend most of my time inside and that I live in the middle of nowhere nothing would change. When I finally realize that there are fucking zombies on the street I wouldn't stand a chance because they're too many

Honestly?
Would probably try and care for friends/family and once they all die, if I don't die with them, I'd off myself.
Better dead by my own hand than some undead freak.

I can't die because I am moot

I miss moot.

forgot to mention 308 and ar15. s&w revolver v460. but none of that is a promise i would survive a firefight.

What symptoms did you guys exhibit that made you go and get a test for it? What should i look out for?

I'd become a zombie, but not because I'd been bitten or whatever.
Some tiny drop of zombie blood/saliva would find its way into my system. Someone would carve up a zombie with a chainsaw or blast one with a shotgun whilst I was standing nearby.
Some tiny speck of shite would sail through the air and into my mouth or eye socket or whatever.
I'd be good as zomb.

im already zombie , at least i could eat everyone legally

No wifi

Lethargy, exhaustion, constant dehydration, lack of concentration, loss of appetite and weight

I would turn because I like the challenge of no weapons and only hands and teeth and I shall be the one to end the life's of chuck and arny

As long as you could survive over a year you would most definitely be fine since most of the zombies would be mush heaps due to the weather and standard decay of the human body. If you have food, weapons or anything else stockpiled, and aren't afraid to take down another human trying to take your shit you'll be fine, wait it the fuck out, stay out of major cities, pack a van or a transport with large tanks so easy to keep traveling, or only pack food into a smaller car with greater mpg, either way it would only take about 7 months for the undead a bodies to fully decay, the rest are buffer months....just in case

If you're into your 20's or beyond you'd be unlikely to get type 1 though

lazy fuck and not very social.
I probably wouldn't be able to outrun them forever, but I'd like to think my intellect might carry me for a month or two, but unless I can hook up with a group, I'd be dead pretty quick.

just being realistic.

I would definitely be zombi-fied, maybe not immediately, but pretty quickly.

For some reason or another, a vast majority of my friends said they would flock to me in a circumstance such as zombie-death-the-habbening-redux. It's because I own guns, a few bug out bags, a big truck, 2 dirt bikes, and a sail boat that I keep in a slip at the harbor.

Let me be clear here, I have NO idea what I would do in a zombie apocalypse aside from try to get to my boat and get away from the mainland. There are a lot of uninhabited channel islands off the coast of California which might be a good choice, but I will be the first to tell you that I'm almost positive I wouldn't even make it to my boat in time before zombies ate me.

More realistically, zombies would probably follow the 20 or so friends that showed up at my doorstep, half of those friends would be eaten, killed, or get stuck on the way to the boat, then everyone would die because we have to go through fucking downtown San Diego to get to my dock slip.

Yeah, everyone would be zombie noms.

similar.
high blood pressure.
If I don't have my meds I'll blow a pipe in my head and drop dead.

same here, tbh. depends on how the virus spreads... if it's gaseous, we're all fucked

kek

im fat and would probably try and fuck a zombie because im a virgin fag

if it's resident evil/biohazard style, super fucked.

dawn/day/night of the dead style, probably wouldn't spread very quickly, and I'd think we've all had enough zombie movie experience to identify that shit and avoid zombies well enough or just kill them all because they're fucking retarded.

Calypso style, would sort of peter out after a while, causing minimal damage.

what if their body is alive, while just the brain that is being affected by the virus?

Why are people talking about standard decay of a body in a zombie scenario? If the dead can reanimate and for some reason want to eat the flesh of the living. What makes you think they would rot, or fall over because of the cold?

I'd probably hide in a dark corner or somewhere private to fap. Id be right in the middle of an orgasm and chomp, op zombie bites my cock off. blood and cum spurting everywhere. now im a dickless zombie.

if the zombies are slow-moving and don't have efficient way to transmit the virus, they'd be very easy to get rid of

Confidence vs consequence, it'd be alot harder to muster the instinctual fight response in a real life scenario rather than envisioning your solution. That's what'd get 99% of the population killed, THINKING rather than acting upon their instincts.

So much this. Assumed ALL GOVERNMEMT is first to go and head shots are not instant kills it will be pretty easy to maintain in todays times

are you fat?

well, they are dead. you can't bring a living thing back to life once it has been dead for so long. rather there was some chemical or nano-machine that jumpstarts the body to move and desire the most basic of needs (food), then it would be only a phantom of the real thing, at best. they have no metabolism or ability for growth, so their only option is decay, because they cannot regenerate lost cells like a living organism can.

menstrual cramps would keep me from running away.

faggot

I'd probably die from STDs faster than I would a zombie horde
>hookers have their ways

don't fuck the zombie hookers. that's how they get ya

Got caught raping some recently dead little girl zombie and got bit while I climaxed

>implying that im not already eating human flesh
well same old same old

Insect which would spread the disease like mosquitos,ticks,etc.

while I have a few guns and about a thousand rounds of ammo plus I have rudimentary farming skills (I have a garden), I would make some kind of stupid mistake that would cost me big. Probably something as simple as not securing a building 100%, forgetting to lock a door or something foolish like that. I won't go out in a blaze of glory, I'll go out due to some minor bit of negligence.

Would try to fuck one

I'd try to fuck someone who recently died and upon ejaculation they would probably wake up and bite my nippers off, then I'd die due to the super hiv virus the slur had before she even got bit.