Alright faggots...

Alright faggots. I got an idea! Lets start a trend where we draw Muhammad and post the pictures to twitter with the hashtag #DrawMuhammad and say we do it to support Muslims.

#DrawMuhammad.

I bet a fuck ton of dumbass SJWs and little dumb fucks will jump on board and start drawing Muhammad.

Lets do it, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shite idea

Explain?

more like #fuckmuhammad

it will never catch on

Elaborate

Did you mean shiite idea?

its just pathetic, fix the idea to be something else, offend pro-muslimists

Right? There's been lots of these fucktarded ideas here lately.

idek

Drawing muhammad is halal as fuck though. Itll trigger muslims hardcore.

I think you're missing the point that it is against their religion to make depictions of their prophet.

Raid this Raid that, start a hashtag trend to get attention because im a pathetic faggot who has no life

Muhammed: The Gathering card game

its more offensive to speak against muhammad though

Hello newfriend
Welcome to Sup Forums

shut the fuck up

> Smell my finger, user.
>Fuck's sake Muhammed, what is that?
>That, my friend, is the smell of a 9 year old vagina.

haram* halal is legal and haram is illegal

The man in the picture is Ali, cousin of Muhammad. Shia muslims love him and for them it's allowed to show him

You can draw everything except the eyes.

will remember this thanks

I suppose but this way a bunch of dumbass sjws will hop on board and the hashtag will get more traction. Plus some people will definitely troll the hashtag so we get to speak poorly about him too.

Whatevet.

>triggered

I suppose you're right

I for one think this is a really good idea. Im gonna draw muhammad right now for this!

Islam trigger deck
also
Muhammed +9/+0 when attacking 9 years olds.

#DrawMuhammad

Go ahead and use mine if you want, I dont have a twitter

But, the rules against drawing muhammad is an islamic (imaginary crime) - for muslims to follow - and I'm not religious.

Wrote mom instead of dad. Whoops.

>draw muhhamed
>to support Muslims

Holy shit why are you people so stupid. Quit beating around the bush, no one would follow this. Maybe if you presented it as your real intentions, people would join, because they can. But everyone is going to think you're stupid if you do this (also because you literally are that stupid).

This would be like starting a movement of crucifying innocent people that look like Jesus to honor/support Christianity.

Those that follow the religion won't have anything to do with it, besides send their hate, which is what you want, and non-followers won't join you because everyone knows they don't want drawings or images of their prophet.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58

You're a poof, sucking on muslim cawk

Love Sup Forums creativity

>a movement of crucifying innocent people that look like Jesus to honor/support Christianity.

Except no. crucifying people would cause people to suffer and die, whereas drawing muhammad just makes people happy.

Doubly Haram!

Filipinos do this already at easter (already been done), and it just makes stupid, not fun.

This is an okay idea honestly.

just post a link to muhammad sex simulator (I guess that's the name of the game) in your twitter

K.

>Those that follow the religion won't have anything to do with it, besides send their hate,

Why are they so stupid and violent and find excuses to hate, instead of sending love and forgiveness?

You do it. #DrawMuhammad

>Holy shit why are you people so stupid.

Why are you so stupid? Why are honoring their religion's imaginary crime list? So, I guess you think it's OK they kill apostates and homosexuals equally?

Paki detected

Underrated toast

If it weren't for religious tolerance by religious moderates, people would have stopped this bullshit a long time ago.

Kuwait Fried Chicken

Next up: #BurnTheFlag

Except he couldn't even read or write.

in god we trust

Guys! Lets do this but instead of supporting islam say we hate it and draw muhammad in the worst ways possible!

done
#DrawMuhammad

If muslim fags weren't so over sensitive and freak out and destroy and kill so much, people would have let it go a long time ago.

Muslims should show the world they're peaceful and tolerant - then other's would not show them so much hate.

No one gives hindus and buddhists a hard time, because they don't give a shit.

Catholicism is full of pederasts that receive preferential treatment from the vatican, so we continue our fun of annoying them.

Muslims are over-sensitive and need to show they're peaceful and ready to live in a pluralistic society.

Nice! Go post it!

>Next up: #BurnTheFlag

except only fucktarded regressive leftists do this, and muslims do it, so it's less fun, and nobody burns their cities down when it's done. No riots, no killing of those that do this.

This x1000
I can't remember the last time I saw art mocking Buddha or Ganesha.
It probably exists, but not to the extent of Muhammad drawings.
Sandniggers are dumb

This x2000

It's summer... What do you expect?

As if that makes islam any less canseriss

>art mocking Buddha
Well-known koan.
A monk once asked Ummon, "What is the Buddha?" Ummon answered thus: "A dried shit-stick!"

burning the flag is sort of self defeating, because this flag stands for a people that have free speech, so decent people that enjoy freedom of speech, freedom of movement, freedom of religion and the rights to elect their representatives enjoy the freedom we have under this flag. It's why Islamists can worship in the U.S. without being taxed for being muslim, so there's that.

Anyone burning is really just announcing their inner stupidity.