User who rolls 55 must rap every word in this thread

user who rolls 55 must rap every word in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
discord.gg/y4FRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ez

you cant tell me what to do

i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

Nigga i drink pee pee, breath smells so bad u dont even wanna see me

ooh close

56 get

ur a cunttt

hol up

I like sucking big fat cocks I am a giant faggot as I rap these words my boypussy gets creampied by my papa bear.

Oi m8s

ssesss

FUCK HER IN DA PUSSY

Anal beads

No u

Nigga I'm on the toilet like toilet seat,
if you disturb by shitting my shit is what you eat

im so terrible at life
im literally going to die before most successful people do

gay boy

Nigga nigga nigga nigga.........NIGGA

55 get. Now what fuckers?

Allahu ackbar my pepperoni nipples are peeling

Roll

Nipple snippin' and clitoral lickin'

Eminem is shit and so is OP
Literally sucking anyones dick for free

I got a dick slit and all the niggers are stealing

sure thang

shit in my ass daddy

Fondle dis dick takin all dis nut
Bitches eat it up call it pizza hut woo
Faint surprise when u see me sweat
Scoopin tha hos up with my bitchfish net

I sucked a dick once but im not gay
it might have been my dads who knows
I made his day

Rollan

Just rolled 55555 pentas on another thread for nudes and OP didnt deliver

I guess if i reroll some pentas or even just dubs 55 i can deliver for myself

pancake captcha>>

hey thats pretty good
i said to my dog
as he shit in my food
and i ate up his log

roll

kek

Banana

Yeah

speng

if your mother died tonight you must post in this thread

Rolling, nigger

GIVE ME DOZE ROLLLZZ

then i sucked a dick because my name is op

MOMS SPAGHETTI

rolling

goddamn how fun does suicide seem right now

Women can choose abortion when they do not want a child from a man, but men cannot choose abortion when they do not want a child from a woman. This is an injustice to men that should not be allowed to exist in a society that claims to value gender equality.

Some people claim that a woman cannot be forced to abort a child because of her right to bodily integrity. The idea that what goes on in the woman's body is nobody's business except her own. This implies that everything that goes on in the woman's body, she owns. That implies that the mother owns the child, and that the father does not. That is appalling, it is not her child, it is their child. The message that is sent by the argument that men cannot enforce abortions because of the bodily integrity of the woman is the message that says: the father is not important. A disgusting message that has no place in an egalitarian society because it devalues fatherhood. Furthermore, because it devalues fatherhood, it also discourages men from becoming fathers. Why should men opt for fatherhood if it is not valued as highly as motherhood? Why should men opt for fatherhood if they are being denied equal rights that ensure that they too can control as much as possible when and with whom (not) to have their children?

The most important reason for why men should have equal control over their own reproduction is that the current situation gives women more power over the future of humanity than men because women have more power over which children are allowed to be born and which not. Effectively, this sends the message that women have more dignity than men (because what women want is more important). Another disgusting message that does not belong in an egalitarian society.

nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, i'm 100% nigga,
nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, i'm 200% nigga,

niggah

I love being naked, uh, in the sewer
Bleach smells good aaand it tastes good

what a silly cunt.

Eating anus is my forte
Without rectum there's no party

roll

i wont deliver

go go go 55 at XX:10:06 guys

Dennis is asshole
Why charlie hate

we must seize the means of production and distribute them to the people

ave maria call the pope

deus vult

sure

nigga nigga, mah nigga, whose nigga,,,,ya my nigga X230

dildo riding will be the end of me
but not before i drink this pee

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Atleast provide a beat.

Fuck it rolling!

55 get

bump tsch

bump bump-a tsch

bump tsch

bump bump-a tsch

In west Pakistania
Born and raised
On the bomb range where I spent most of my days
Blowin up infidels, relaxin all cool
Shootin U.S. troops outside of school
When a couple of americans who were up to no good
Started defiling islam in my neighborhood
I set off one chem bomb and my mom got scared
She said "You're moving in with your 6 aunties in Tehran"
I whistled for a plane
And when it came near
The license plate said "Boom" and there were severed heads in the mirror
I thought to myself "Man, this plane is rare"
Then I thought "Nah man, fulfill Sharia law"
"Go bomb in Tehran"
I pulled up to the cell about 9:11 or later
I looked at the driver and said "Allah hu akbar, madh Allah, yarzuqna"
I looked at my flag
I've earned my title
Time to sit on my nukes as the prince of ISIL

I'm down for this

You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes memes seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the memes. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for his mom to bring him chicken tendies. These people are wrong. Memes are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the most amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Albert Einstein made a meme. Now, I am not talking about the shitty Facebook memes that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of Sup Forums memes and the like. Things like dank pepe, dat boi (o shit waddup) and troll faces. These types of memes deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are art.

I want to do this so badly

Nobody is stopping you

55 best deliver, I'm bored as fuck
And hearing the rapping from a troggladite cuck
Will make my day through his shitty beat
And I'll laugh and listen, beating my meat

here goes nothing

Stop putting walls of text u fools

roll

i wont deliver

Ok

Gee, I really hope it's not me...

55 passing by

nay

>55

pls no ;-;

u better not give me 55 u nigger!

KEK

WINRAR

Thank God.

calm down, gonna deliver gonna grab mic

also join discord: discord.gg/y4FRc

Fucking get

Winrar

Kek deliver nigger.

holy fuck

i love cocks

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

inb4 he doesnt deliver

no problem this shit is easy mane

Keemstar give me the cummies

deliver mate pl0x

I'm on a phone, please don't make me download a retarded app for this shit…

Shiet, good luck, fellas

oh shit