I know most candyasses on this shithole don't care but for us with responsibilities. What's your credit look like?

I know most candyasses on this shithole don't care but for us with responsibilities. What's your credit look like?

That's awesome user, hope to get mine up high again one day 439. :(

Lol we're all underage here what's credit XD

I'm at 736. You win!

Well if i would have found out and taken care of a loan wasnt paying off under my name it would be higher but 640

Nice score OP
Here is mine

How the fuck is it so low

It took me forever to get above 750. Them airline miles are sweet tho

yup, lots of good perks with good credit. Once you get an amex it just goes up and up

I'm 27.

Losers

Youngfag

>Blacks out battery life.
Huh?

792 niggaaaaaas

its called being a fake.

im 13.....

Faggot

Shit is an amex card that good I notice they don't take it at as many places as the others

Top score so far

my parents have 816 and 820. Im at 734 as of last week

I have a business and the standard blue one, I only had someone not take it once, but it was way out north west of Las Vegas at a gas station.

Faggots

See
Faggot

faggots what?
so you can screencap the post and your fake credit score?
whoopty doo

Does it suck being a loser?

Unrelated - The song in the left tab... well the artist... really fuckin good

then how the...

Gotta laugh at poorfags thinking their mid 700s credit rating is amazing. I've only been in the US for eighteen months and had to start from scratch and mine is 740+

Android? I'm on iPhone and it allowed me to take both shots I posted. Idk why I have to proof myself lol, it's not like that score is anything to write home about lol

Are you niggers even trying?
> check em

Holy shit!
What's your debt look like????

Nice work

would have more but no credit card history

on a semi-related note - should I be worried about an insurance quote search that was done in my name? it wasn't carried out by me

Abysmal

I think it's like 20-25k.

I spent years getting credit cards and loans so I could travel internationally and collect music equipment. When my mistakes came to a head, I flat out dotched 7 credit cards, 2 personal loans. The only reason it's as high as it was is cos I reconciled temporarily with my student loan

Here's why;

>967

It only goes to 850 you autismal basement dwelling shitstain

not on experian you yanky cunt

only an autist would get that mad

Not bad for being 25

Samefag who tried to call me out BTFO

Sorry m80

It's easy to get good credit quick is you start from no credit at all. Alot harder with a car loan student loans and a 300k mortgage, having a 750 is a lot more impressive. Now leave our country and stop taking mah jabs! Fucking foreigner

I beat you by 4

I would be. With so much online niggerdom going on why take the risk

The point is made regardless, same OS and app, only one of you can take a screenshot? Nah, stay basement fam.

>been in the US for eighteen months
it's not hard to keep from racking up debt when you're living off government handouts