Sup Forums, is this enough to pleasure a gril?

Sup Forums, is this enough to pleasure a gril?
general rate thread

post better pic user

kinda semi

self-bump

r8

just learn to slow the want to cum by pacing yourself. but dont ever stop it, especially if you aren't in shape.

For me personally if I try not to cum, then I'll end up sometimes not able to cum at all ESPECIALLY if i have on a terrible condom. Or, if I start out going too fast or too hard or something, I'll get tired, which makes it near impossible to cum.

Think of sex less like fun and more like exercise with a great reward

OP here
ya, i am pretty self conscious about the size

nice

Then just make sure to get the whole thing in there. I'm only like 6, and thats just barely it feels. Last girl I was with, I could make her cum twice sometimes.

She said I was very thick however. Seems to me with girls theres a ton about what happens during the act. Sometimes you can make yourself bigger by adjusting her leg or some shit.

If shes into that kink shit, try if youre comfortable. My ex wanted me to spit on her, and call her names, kinda weird but the times i did do it she was turned on a lot

Another angle in a lighter place.

Before anyone asks I have since shaved that stupid tuft of hair.

another shameless self bump

no

your future wife is doomed to a life of sexual frustration, and while you're at work, she'll invite Tyrone over, and his 10 inch schlong will make up for your inadequacy.

Rate

Rate?

National Front/10

would suck every dick in this thread. esp the uncut ones

bumpy

Even my sad little pencil of a dick?

4/10

You again? You are wearing socks and a condom so your opinion is invalid.

Lol ok baby dick, you're like 4.5 inches long and maybe 4 inches thick

wtf is that

4 inches thick... wat... more like 2.... no offense

meant to reply to

Nice cock, user

Would love to rub my cock against it

6.3 inches is okay, anons ?