ITT: Only god-tier artists

ITT: Only god-tier artists
>pic very related

Will Smith is overrated. Parents just don't understand and nightmare on my street were his only good songs. All that jiggy shit later in his career blew donkey dick.

drake>all

Who?

These fucking rappers keep changing their names. I can't keep up anymore.

Wheelchair Jimmy was better

I can honestly say that I have never heard one of this dude's songs. So that makes me the winner of Western society!

I've been up for 4 day
Making money both ways

Know yourself know your worth nigga. Views was weak as fuck if you ask me sure some songs are radio worthy but i only found one track that this nigga was beasting on

>pic very related

I loved him on that Degrassi band. That ruled.

You're not black. Stop acting niggerish, retard.

I bet you motherfuckers don't even know who this is

Why does this nigger have spaghetti noodles in his hands?

>drake
>god tier
Try again.

Brushes. They make a different sound than sticks and you can use them to literally brush the skins. Used in jazz, big band, and blues

Wrong.

What
What
Hoo yeah girl
What
Money
Hoo yeah
What
- quote from my favorite song by this guy.

Is he a rapper?
>yes.
Who and why is he the best?
>no
You're irrelevant here and should honestly just leave. No one is impressed because you like old people music, user.

>than
He gets it. Old school fusion man. Tony set the fucking bar.

drake is the best rapper ever, kendrick is shit

OP is not a faggot

what I find interesting about Damon is that he looks like a faggot, but he's actually married

You're full of shit.
>mfw this all kinda pieces together unironically.

If he didn't play music, you may not have even have your new music. Respect the history.

You must be a female.

>voldemort with hair

Fascinating...

What was interesting about Oscar Wilde was, he had 12 children. He was not known, though, for siring such a great litter. In light of his proclivities, he was known as a rampant and unrepentant faggot.

I understand Michael Portillo and Robbie Willans, too, are married.

hehehehehe get it because he's an actual artist who draws XD

Best rapper ever? Well, that would be pic related.

shit, I mean it's possible, but so far I haven't seen any hints to any secret faggotry, besides that ear piercing

Voice, clothes, music, walk and body language, all gay as fuck, yes, granted I've not heard of him caught at it yet, but that marriage has a whiff of lavender about it.

drake? nigga this is a joke right? if it aint kanye, j cole, or chance it aint good.

>kanye
>good

yeah, I've never even seen him reference his marriage or his wife in any interviews or anything, and the large V-necks are kind of concerning.
But damn, Damon knows how to pick out his jackets, and if having an amazing voice makes you a faggot, I want to be a faggot.

Cringe x 1,000,000,000,000.999