Now that we memed TSUUUU's victory, could we meme the PU70S so they can win the Confederations...

Now that we memed TSUUUU's victory, could we meme the PU70S so they can win the Confederations? Or just so the team can make it past Round of 16 at the WC?

Nobody wants you to win anything

We are the living joke of this planet. The eternal underachievers who nobody likes. Everyone loves rooting for the underdog, but if that underdog is Mexico, then they resort to support Goliath because Mexico will always be the bad guys, and unlike other bad guys (Portugal, Chile), we will never win anything. We will only perpetuate our own disgrace and humilliations for as long as we exist as a nation.

2nd place in the 2018 WC? 2nd place in the 2018 WC it is, then.

I'm not even expecting something that good to ever happen to us. I'd be happy just to be in Quarter Finals at least once. I wouldn't even be mad if we lost by that point. Of course, going to semis would be sweet, but it would be an extra.

>and unlike other bad guys (Portugal, Chile)

we wuz bad bois?

>Mexico winning anything at all

pls

>We are the living joke of this planet.
Dude, don't be so hard on yourself. You're not a nigger or anything.

You singlehandedly crushed the career and dreams of another player, violently raped us, and half of your team looks like they belong in a reclusorio. Of course you were the bad guys m8

That 2nd place is for the JUSTposting, btw.

>Argentina not choking again
>Haven't won anything in over 23 years
>Even Mexico won the Confed in 99 during that time

pls

I'd be happy to be 4th place. When you get so far for the first time, there's nothing to lose and you'll be happy with anything. That's the reason why Iceland and Wales were received as heroes.

>You singlehandedly crushed the career and dreams of another player

Messi? That was Higuain

I'll give you that. But Vidal still looks like he just came out of prison tho.

since jaritas finger, yes

> Argentina not being germans son one day.

Hmm, good point.

You've won Copa America twice in a row, you're automatically America's bad guys.

What did he mean by this?

we need world class players
Portugal has Pepe(Debetable) and Ronaldo
we got nothing m8 literally only shitty players

But Ronaldo barely did anything with his team during the tournament, especially in the final. Portugal won with a combination of teamwork and luck. Argentina, for example, had no luck or teamwork. They all relied on Messi, but since he's a human, he had to fail at some point, and they didn't do anything to compensate. On the other hand, Ronaldo failed as well, but the team had balls and pulled it by themselves because they had the enough amount of confidence; not too much, not too little. Mexico is always overconfident, for example, and that's why we lose so often.

All what Mexico needs is balls, brains, and support (in the form of memes and real support). Figures are entirely optional.

Nah m8 you had an empire going on and probably you'll rebuild it in the next 30 years. Don't be so hard on yourself. If it helps, at least you are not niggers. The whole 7-0 thing just forget about it, it was banter

Hug me chilebro

Mexicans honestly wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for all the shitty chicano fifth columnists up here.

Got you mexibro. Just hang in there. It's going to get better. It always does after the storm.

ill support you mex kun, just dont go against any1 i support more than you

A Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-man victory you say Where? All i've been seeing is this.

we need better players m8 we cant do shit without players even if we park the bus we will lose at the end Portugal have some really good projects like Sanches and Bernardo Silva but who we got??
sure if we play like a team we would make it to the round of 8 but thats just being mediocre we need to go further faam

Mexico can win too? OMG the Simpsons were right all along...

Even fucking England have some good players Brasil has Neymar and Douglas Costa, who we fucking got???
we need to tell those kid at the club to stop crying and start training harder

Can you TSUUUU us into not losing 7 0 again???

Primero hay que ganar el 4to partido. Ya después pensaremos en cómo hacerle para ganar el 5to.
Hirving Lozano, el Tecatito y Rodolfo Pizarro estaban pintando bien en mi opinión, pero después de la violada, ya no estoy seguro (aunque Pizarro no estuvo ahí). Y yo era chichalieber, pero me dejó mal sabor de boca también. Eso sí, Jiménez es un troncazo y Peralta es de que a veces sí, a veces no, aparte que se está haciendo ruco.

A lo mejor ya no habrán Cuaus pero pronto tiene que salir alguien del calibre del Matador o del Dr. García otra vez.

If du.bs, 2018 WC final will be Mexico vs Portugal.

Areaga Jr. MVP

Mi pregunta es llega lo mejor a los clubes??
que pedo no hay ningun puto lateral derecho decente puro petardazo inutil cuando llegan los morros a los clubes no pelean por un puesto de verdad entrenando, o simplemente porque llego un extranjero ya dan por hecho que no van a jugar, digo pregunto yo nomas
falta que los clubes presionen a los morros y que se dejen de mamadas o los manden al ascenso a jugar y si realmente la rompen un club grande va por ellos pero no entiendo que piensa el futbolista mexicano le hace falta pasar mas hambre para que realmente se encuentre a lo mejor o nose
Jimenez asi tronco como quieras tiene mucho mas webos que el troncazo del chichamierda ese wei si vale verga nunca baja como si fuera Ronaldo o Messi el pendejo

Ahorita no era momento para meter la regla de los extranjeros. Si la liga estuviera bien consolidada y tuvieramos un constante flujo de buenos jugadores jóvenes, no habría problema. México necesita muchos jugadores jóvenes en sus clubes de primera; tener buenas canteras, buenas inversiones en entrenadores, en alimentación, en instalaciones, etc, y poner atención a las divisiones inferiores.

Los clubes deberían evitar mandar a todos los jóvenes a segunda; en lugar de eso deberíamos buscar exportar más jugadores al extranjero o tenerlos dentro de la misma Liga MX. Los clubes de ascenso están casi todos como franquicias vacías y móviles; esos equipos podrían ser buenos "cultivadores" de nuevos jugadores, pero se han quedado atrás por falta de interés y apoyo financiero. Si pudieran producir sus propios jugadores para mandarlos a primera, estaría excelente, pero casi siempre son los de primera los que les tienen que dar de comer jóvenes a esos equipos.

Faltan programas para atraer más jóvenes al deporte. Somos 120 millones de mexicanos; a huevo tiene que haber alguien que sepa jugar en alguna parte, ¿pero qué pasa si esa parte es, digamos, un pozo del infierno como Guerrero o Oaxaca, donde no hay acceso a buenos clubes y a donde los visores no quieren ir por temor a que se los chinguen? Podrían ser hasta cosas como el Bécalos y esas mamadas, que supuestamente redondeando pagas colegiaturas de vatos oaxaqueños. Ni de pedo sería con un programa del gobierno. Está muy jodido como para que quisieran sacar un plan así. Si fomentas el deporte, puedes sacar a muchos morrillos de la delincuencia, y vas incrementando tus posibilidades de lograr algo. Pero no, vivimos con la mamada de "¿de qué sirve que me esfuerce si voy a perder? mejor voy y me la jalo en /h/" y por eso estamos marranos y sin ganar. Es pedo cultural también.

explain this meme please. I just woke up

es que tambien los jugadores mexicanos deben de poner de su parte no, si estas ahi buscate un lugar si no es liga MX en ascenso y demostrar si no vas para afuera no fuiste lo suficientemente bueno para asi produccir material de exportacion y no mandar cualquier mierda
pero para que nos hacemos pendejos si para llegar a ser futbolista primero ocupas palancas o conocer gente no tanto si juegas cabron o no eso me quedo claro desde un principio, como un argentino me dijo aqui en Sup Forums "aca si la moves, jugas, asi de facil" aca no aplica eso es si eres hijo del futbolista o conoces gente ahi juegas si no te chingas pues asi nunca llegara nuestro jugador de clase mundial que ocupamos porque puedes ser disciplinado pero si no tienes el talento pues no vamos a salir de lo mismo
vale verga nuestra situacion si que esta super jodida no veo como salir de esta

To be honest i had no idea it was a meme already, keep posting it if you want. But from being here the whole time it was about people saying Portuguese women having no ass, well Ronaldo's Moth winning him the game and Messi loosing out. and shit.

ah si y en la liga de ascenso no llenan los estadios ni nada no mames asi como van a agarrar feria tambien los clubes, y en liga mx solo en el norte y los grandes tienen apoyo pero los demas lo mismo estadios vacios

Mexico winning a WC would be pretty cool

CHI

Don't worry. Based Cheech will lead us to a title soon enough

CA

Fuckin CHIS, they are like cockroaches

Pechofrio narizon pls