"just say my english is good please i need validation"

>tourist asks me for directions in acceptable German
>answer in broken English
>see the dissappointment in his eyes
>give him the wrong direction

everytime

yes
i sorry for to doing this all time

I have to say this though because my english is fucking terrible. It annoys me too, however, when someone that can speak perfectly fine says that.

this happens so that we won't trigger the proud rednecks

But sometimes you're not confident that you wrote everything right.

My lost brother. Kilometres might separate us. National hate might divide us. But our soul is made from the same stuff.

I hate you so much

>nederlandsk
>en ekte tale

>swedish dialect #8530

>ein Deutscher behauptet, meine Sprache sei ein schwedischer Dialekt, obwohl seine Muttersprache ein riesiges Miehm ist und ein niederländischer Dialekt ist

>Noorwegen bestaat

>Miriamhurensohn will was von Miehms erzählen

Gette dir mal 1 lyfe du spassti

that thing is not well happen

do not announce english being your second language, make a small mistake, fight against grammar nazies and hecklers

announce the language as not your own, some things are being let to slide
there

Sorry 4 bad england ;DDDD

Its intimidating to speak foreign language with natives. They judge you

Thets right!

but we don't, since literally every foreigner speaks english so we're used to it

I don't really judge foreigners, but I do pressure them into doing tongue twisters and reading tricky things so I can giggle at them.

>Its
*judges you*

thats just laziness. i use to do that a lot sadly.

it would be hypocritical of a monolingual anglo to judge you since you're making an effort to speak his language but he's not making any effort to speak yours.

>thats
*judges you*

Just joking, yea you're right I always do that and so do a lot of people until it becomes habit. I'm trying not to anymore because I end up doing it in my work/uni stuff too which isn't ideal.

this is one of my biggest fear when i try to speak German, since i know it is nowhere near as good as my English and that is also not super perfect, and it is known that Germans are very picky and the term grammar-nazi exists for a reason.

although i really love when somebody try to speak Hungarian which is a rare phenomenon but absolutely adorable, and even encourage them to do it since it makes my heart a bit warmer

Budapesht, user

ive never understood this, foreigners say it all the time

>type something fast
>accidentaly write a ñ

Yeah, clearly this. I used to do this with French when I was younger, because I wanted people to reassure me it was good. Obviously I'm a grown-up now, so if I make a mistake, they can live with it.

this is not my story lol

there is ñothing more adorable :3

Any english here?
Is this correct?
>Will watch it later on.

Hello

Sorry for my bad English

Please, I need clarification. :(

Sorry for my dad English

You lot are rather mean. I thought I could learn something here.

I apologize for my bad English and the inconveniences it must surely give to you all, my good sirs.

It's actuaññy next to the l

sorry for bad english

>ñothing
omg are you goñña die añoñ?

Written =/= spoken, at least in my case. My "natively spoken English" is only inside my head. What come's out from my mouth is a total nightmare.

¿QUÉ? NOU ENTENDER VERY MUCHO LO QUE YOU SAY

That's because you are a total nightmare and everything you've eve been good at is all inside your head

On the flipside, so are all the horrible things.

Hello (sorry for my bad english!)

haha
(sorr y for bad london) :p

die

sorry for my bad english. I'm anaspeptic, trasmotic, even capunctuous to cause you such pericobobulations.

No hablo espany no speakdie el spanky
wachat do you juant ved datu senior

London is a capital of Great Britain

Thanks m8.

>tfw you will never speak another language
Eh, the best I can do is fuck with tourists by pretending that I don't understand them.
Nothing better than that look of disappointment on the eyes of a French backpacker as you ask them to repeat themselves for the third time.

>sorry for bad English I am French

Yeah, no shit