Actually he's right - we need to get onboard

Actually he's right - we need to get onboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwluC6GoKLE
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
youtu.be/XE9mZCRX2mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easier to blame society as a whole than say that it's because of fundamentalism spurred by the ever increasing poison of archaic religious beliefs. I love Muslims, I'm friends with Muslims, but they believe in a book that condones slavery and molestation. Islam is as fucked as an African child's education

Thanks Obama

Hillary explains it better.

>they believe in a book that condones slavery and molestation
So do christians, but they conveniently ignore the uncomfortable bits until someone quotes Deuteronomy at them when they start going on about the barbarity of islam

Does that include the islamic state terrorists?

Thumbnails: muslim woman and anime avatar (regressive loser). Clinton is completely wrong on this.

exactly, but who in modern times are using the Bible as a reason to molest/enslave peoples, compared to the ratio of ragheads that use the Quran as a means to do the same?

Nice false equivalence you dumbass cunt.

Blame average Americans, blame religion, blame Muslims, blame anything and everything but enforced economic globalization by the capitalist elite

Seriously liberals,
Someone could piss on your head, tell you they are pissing, even hire experts to prove it's a piss and you would still try to convince everyone around it's raining...

>who in modern times are using the Bible as a reason to molest/enslave peoples
errr...perhaps Christian fundamentalists who attack abortion clinics?
>But there's only a few of them and they're whack jobs
and there's only a few fundamentalist islamists, and they're whack jobs too

The problem is religion

>they conveniently ignore the uncomfortable bits
Because they've moved on and Christianity had changes. Islam hasnt.

Don't let reality hit ya.
You are a fucking regressive.
Please post the number of people killed by christian fundamentalists in name of christianity and those killed by muslim fundamentalists.
Let's compare those you fucking moron. I see you insist with this false equivalence.

>there's only a few fundamentalist islamists
There's a lot fucking more you retard and their death toll is a lot higher.

Reality is you being an ignorant arrogant idealist.
Your world exists only in your echo chamber

Heh, Christianity barely has anything to do with the Bible anymore. I'm not sure if that is better or worse, because now they can make up stuff and say they were spoken to by God directly.

We need to bring in the Mountain zombified & have him hit cleanup

How am I being idealist?
Please post the numbers or get the fuck out you stupid bitch

He's on board.

Obviously it's better. What exactly have they 'made up' that's so bad? The catholic church used to be a wild dog, now it's a friendly kitten.

You ignorant faggot, go to the UK and get your cultural enrichment

SouNds like most of you are ok with these fags killing & blowing shit up. I need to go to mars

>when you think he means one thing, when he means another.

Post the transcript from this speech faggot.

Christianity is not a problem. You fail at life. Don't try mudding the waters. We are talking about the problem kiddo. You don't want people focusing on the problem (Islam) therefore you divert the attention on something that is not a problem (Christianity).

Sorry cuck, foad, kill all the sand niggers

Wat? I am in the UK.

I am against Muslims. Fuck multiculturalism but most of all fuck islam

states are in temporary nonunison with this guy in office. there is no "we" until the FBI is able to do their jobs again.

Actually, I said what the problem is and has been for centuries in this post

Never heard of Pat Robertson? he makes up all kinds of stuff and spews a lot of hate speech. but since its from god it is ok.

your joking right? Please tell me that was sarcasm.

Dude, no. Look at Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt and the other Arab countries we tend to think of as "decent." They dance in the streets when this shit happens. Hell the Saudis funded Osama up until his death.
a lot of what you see on the internet about Islam IS BULLSHIT, but know that a majority are okay with you being killed by terrorists, thats not even the radicals. Talk to your Muslim friends of you have any, the good ones will tell you out right there are whole countries that support terrorism against us.

Like not all blacks are bad, just the niggers. Unfortunately we have no secret weapon or device to separate them, so they are to be treated accordingly.

If you actually believe what you say you do... then you should kill yourself you dumb cuck. Now.

And tell me, how many people have died in name of Christianity and in name of Islam? Care to post the numbers?

Oh, wow. Caps. Sorry, You win with caps. Definitely

You're comparing so stupid old preacher to Islamic terrorists? Jesus Christ there's 11 muslims countries were you could be executed for being gay but lets focus on the Christian saying mean things

Seriously, I'm not saying "I don't like your opinion... kill yourself!" I'm saying your opinion means you should die. Kill yourself OP.

>No arguement

When would you like the clock to start, and I assume you want it as a proportion?

You really don't get it, do you?

I'm not op but maybe we can help these psychos & get them on the right path. Rome wasn't built in a day

Well you obviously missed the point. I wasnt saying christians are violent terrorists, just that they dont base their religion on the bible anymore.

Let's start from the year you were born.

STFU with your petty grade school trash.
If you have facts to counter his arguments, then do it, it not, shut the fuck up and stop pretending to be the pinnacle of intellect

Um... I think you should kill yourself OP. Do it in the name of Allah and you'll be more diverse!

Please tell me this is a joke.

Okay, then kill youself.

You have no point. Christians realised their Holy Book was outdated and violent so thy updated their religion. Muslims believe the Koran is the litteral word of god and cannot be changed in anyway. Do you not see the problem here?

I'll be onboard if you kill yourself.

Well that would be a lot longer than you could muster, as my age is greater than my European shoe size, but I think you'd need to go back further

Bet it was this century.

Well there are a lot of things to look at here. First off when addressing the Muslim community of these countries we have to have you kill yourself OP.

Let's start from when you were born. Still waiting for numbers.

Okay, well that's quite the statement OP. We have to consider the actual violence happening here and firstly I think you should kill yourself OP.

Why has no one check'd this shit?
Fucking checked, Obomber.

Not enough. If you understand religion it will never be enough. The fear of God. What makes people believe God doesn't punish people. In the Bible god kills people. He has used people to kill. No one cares to count numbers of the dead. The acts of terrorism are pushing people to the brink. Humanity is not at its best when pushed around. Blood for blood. Human history is of war. Nevermind the reason. Humans. Not religion. We use religion as an excuse

>has nothing
>just wait, we gonna get a lesson on kkk and christianity being exactly the same
kek. same jackass, new thread

Does "we" mean his administration cause I agree

Who is "we"?

He's right, you shouldn't have allowed muslims in your country to begin with...

holy fucking get

Well if we were to take every single Muslim person in the world and put them into every Christian nation... or if we were to take every single Christian in the world in place them in Muslim run nations we would have two very different outcomes. In the first OP would kill himself. In the second OP would kill himself with a toaster.

No, I see the problem, and I'm not even arguing that point. I'm glad christians arent violent. I do with they would ease up on the hate speech though but who cares about that when we're preoccupied with jihadists.

you are to blame Obama, you and your demonic open society

kek says one cuck to another cuck

>who cares about that when we're preoccupied with jihadists.
Actually, who does care? Should I be concerned with the Westboro church (total murders; zero) shouting mean things when Islamic terrorists (total murders: 140,000 since 2000) are running around like lunatics?

Sup Forums Lighten up ladies

I care to count because I want to shed light on the bullshit comparisons between Christianity and Islam. Christianity in the current day and age is not a problem. Islam is. The things that are done in the name of the islamic ideology and their consequences are not comparable to any other religion. Some people want everything to be equal and are reluctant to address the problem. Ideas matter because there are people willing to enact them. That's why it's everybody's job to condemn the ideas that lead to such catastrophic tragedies.

So OP I legitimately want to know what you would think about this. So you are saying all the hate speech and Islamophobia is creating a hostile environment for Muslims? Right? Okay so what do you think Muslims say about Christians in those Muslim dominate countries? Do you think they are saying that they should love Christians and other religions? No, they are saying you, OP should kill yourself.

From a theologial standpoint, Ten Commandments trumps over Levictan Law, but Jesus trumps 'em all.

Islam also reviewed its core beliefs after the Medinan era (when Mohammed went rape crazy and killed the men in the city which offered him shelter as a refugee), all verses written after this incident were violent in nature, and earlier, peaceful ones were 'abrogated' by later, more violent verses, mainly from Book 9, 'Book of The Sword'.

This guy gets it.

Or that guy got it

I mean just look at the most followed prophets of the two religions. Jesus completely wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwluC6GoKLE

Muslims are parasites. Thankfully the Crusades happened. LIKE REALLY THANKFULLY.

Good call, user. Crowder's great, he is spot on the money.

Can we have another crusade?

No shit. These fuckers would have taken over if Christianity didnt push them back.

We'll be overrun by these animals soon enough. Better read the Koran so they only take a hand or foot instaed of your head

Right! This one nails it and I've read both the Bible and the Quran and it's legit.. If a true Muslim got what they wanted we would be dead. If a true Christian got what they wanted war, war and killing would stop.

Muslims are so loving.

>Image
Y=yeah but rememeber when that Christian didnt bake those gay dudes a cake?

Hmmm...

Is 13 considered a 'MILF' in Sandmonkeystan?

lol. Everyone point and laugh at OP. He thinks they're people.

We need a Muslim holocaust tbh

Devil quints of eternal doom on a top secret Obama terrorist leak and nobody gives a fuck?

I'm surprised that he didn't call for a ban on box trucks. This guy is the worlds biggest joke.

I totally forgot! Oh man, those Christians. They are so mean.. Make them stop using words!

So when a whacked out islamic nut job who can't deal with his own gayness mows down a bunch of his fellow butt fuckers obama blames it on america, wow. What an insultive prick. And there are people thatcare brain dead enough to believe him lol. Keep drinking the koolaid guys.

underrated post

I'm so tempted to share this on fb.

The reason Obama does not like to use the term "ISIS" is because he created ISIS.

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8 billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html

Hahaha! Probably. Oh don't forget user, this is your fault for not loving people who kill, stone, rape, torture, and behead people regularly.

youtu.be/XE9mZCRX2mg

Educate yourselves.