Ok Sup Forums I'm feeling insecure

Ok Sup Forums I'm feeling insecure

I have a 4 inch dick. Apparently I'm close to the average, but then I see all these anons claiming they're 7-8 inches.

Should I just start jelqing 12 hours per day? Is there any hope?

>my dick is 7 inches

Fuck my life I feel so small.
I mean no girl has ever complained about my dick size, but they probably didn't say anything so I wouldn't an hero. Fuck it's depressing to have a microdick.

Im kidding. My cock is only 5 inches, im also a faggot.
Post cock op

Lol, do something. My dick was just under 7 when at 85% and right at 7 when diamonds. Stopped fapping and jelqed a few weeks and got 7.5 easy.

Speak with your doctor, you may suffer from Smallasiandickitosis

Nigga just remember, Girls dont fucking whip out a ruler every time you have sex with them.

Cuz ruler is inside pussy

To add, unless its a one night stand, if the chick does remotely care about you that shit also wont matter to much, just learn to eat her out and you are golden.

At the end of the day it doesnt mean much. If you have girth above 5 inches you dont have a pencil dick. Any bitch you fucked still fucked you regardless of size. If she doesnt get off so what. If you want to get her off give good head or use toys.

Also dikpic?

Wow, you actually did it. Thats really gay OP
Are you sure you like girls?

>posts cock cuz gay. Crossdresser asks

I'd fuck the shit out'ya user

I'm not even hard.

As always, OP is a faggot. OP, the only actual way to increase your dick size is to get painful invasive surgery, with the possibility of several awful side effects. Just don't do it.

Don't do it, and don't worry about it. You can't change your genetics, but you can be a man about it. All the fags posting their 7-8 inch dick sizes are doing so for the same reason everyone on Sup Forums who posts their IQ has above average IQ. Only those more than confident in their shit bother bragging about it. It's not indicative of any population. 5.5 inches is the world average, but even if you're smaller than that, any girl you should bother being interested in won't give a fuck anyway, as long as you give them a good fuck. You can always step up your cunnilingus and manual stimulation game, and get kinky when that's not enough.

Dick size is of such little importance, but people talk it up like you're less of a man for not winning the gentic lottery. No, you can be a bald, small dick motherfucker and still pull bitches. As long as you work out/ eat right and are interesting/ funny, you'll never have any problems.

But bi fag here, so post your dick OP, I need to fap.

You'd fuck the cum outa me maybe, theres a line of dudes who wanna fuck me already.

7.5 inch x 6 inch master race here. Literally the perfect dick size.

How the fuck do you even get that angle? Are you standing on the wall?

But good shape so far. Can't tell shit without light tho. Turn on a light and let us see.

5.75 x 4.75

Def agree. Wish I had a perfect dick like that.

Sometimes Sup Forums alters the way the pic is rotated.

Too big for some girls, but perfect for most. Not to mention perfect for fucking an ass. You'd make a great fag, user. I'd take a cock that size in my ass happily.

But don't count smaller guys out. The most important sex organ is the brain, and only dumbasses fall back to their dick size when they have nothing to add. Plenty of big dick guys are horrible fucks, just because they think they don't have to try.

Fffuck i wish i was that cute.
Cant grow my hair out like that till i pay off the debt i owe my mom.
Anyone wanna take my virginity for 5 grand?

Lol...when a girl says you are the perfect size, its the nice wayou of saying I really want bigger.

That doesn't change the orientation of the computer screen to the cock in the pic, kek. Just wondering about logistics here.

This.

Only 1 in 5 chicks are actual size queens who alway say bigger is better. Yeah, for a single fuck most girls would prefer a bigger guy, especially important is girth because it stretches them out, but for long term partners many women actually prefer guys closer to the average because most girls have different moods and they don't always want to be super stretched out. Average cock dudes do just fine, user. It's average for a reason. If women really just wanted bigger all the time, then we would've evolved to have much bigger dicks than we do.

No sex is worth 5 grand, user, kek. You'd have to sell your body a few more times than that.

I can see why, user. You have a beautiful cock and a lithe body.

Eheh~ thanks

Fuck, I am into this. If you keep posting, I'll keep fapping, user. Best way to derail a thread about cocks is to post more cocks.

The correct answer in this thread

OP don't feel insecure. Dicks of all sizes are fucking erotic. You'll do better the less insecure you feel about it. That's really the only trick.

No, women can't have bigger all the for various reasons. Some girls don't like it to hurt. Id say 1 in 5 are size queens...but I'll also say 1 in 5 don't care about cock size. Leaving 4 out of 5 preferring big cock, not just average.

Alright, just one more for the road? Then we can let this thread die since no one else is posting.