Go ahead. We're waiting. What's your product?

>Go ahead. We're waiting. What's your product?

A Christmas tree ornament with a camera in it so you can watch your wife take the BBC in Yuletide on the hearth using an app on your phone.

sharkposting is best posting

Disposable chastity penis cages, to be marketed in mainland Europe. I already have millions of preorders.

A shoe that cooks your breakfast

First post best post

a quirky food product designed by my wifes 6 year old "ceo" son using all natural ingredients and it has an important societal message attached to it, like donating 1% of profits to starving children

Ita a camera
A polaroid camera
But wait
When it takes pictures of people
It steals their soul

nigger repellent

It also costs three times as much as the closest competitor's product, but we feel that it's important because *social issue*

Child support is already a thing.

>Mark Cuban being the token edgelord in his corner

Appropriate

the holocaust

a desk fan where all the blades are covered in LCD screens so they can play videos on them. except it only plays everybody loves raymond

Catch-a-toast toaster

Make breakfast fun for the whole family with a toaster that shoots out bread at 105 miles per hour

>it's a "diarrhea bypasses the log of shit in your ass so you have burning hot constipation while spicy water is leaking out your ass while you shitpost on Sup Forums" episode

CREEPY GLOVES FER MAH FEET

An entertainment, social news networking service, and news website where registered community members can submit content, such as text posts or direct links, making it essentially an online bulletin board system. Registered users can then vote submissions up or down to organize the posts and determine their position on the site's pages. The submissions with the most positive votes appear on the main page or the top of a category.

I think it could be really big.

Self-Adhesive Anal Beads....For Dogs!

an improved magneto hydrodynamic topping cycle for potassium seeded coal plants.

male birth control pill

How much would it cost? About 6 million would be a good start

Whats the most naked picture of Laurie that exists?

My product and presentation are terrible, but I happen to be black.

Let's hear your offer Daymond.

They're called chicken tendies and pizzarolls

I call it, the nigger disposal unit.

Sharks, I'm going to level with you. I heard the goofy music when I walked in. I'm just going to give you all the free samples of GlitterMilk, glitter you can put in milk, and be on my way. The Mavs colors are for Mark.

Lori is kind of hot tbqh.

A dildo ball squeezer hybrid. It thrusts into your ass while clamping your balls.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
U
T

M
Y

L
I
F
E

I
N
T
O

P
I
E
C
E
S

A nuke.

I plan on using to dismantle the United States.

Why?

Because they are the source of the worlds misery and degeneracy.

Ok, don't give me that look sharks. We can make this work out for both of us:

You are productive members of society, and I have a proposition for you;

If you can give me a loan of $300,000,000,00 then we can nuke the capital and flee back to my home country of Canada

From there we help Trudeau deploy our most elite forces and drones into the US to swiftly destroy the remaining establishment

From there, we profit from the fact that we have just made the world a much better place, and also from all of the ruins we can plunder from, making Canada the greatest country in the world, as it was always meant to be

Deal?

And they'd all say yes because they aren't stupid fat fucks like you idiots hahaha

I'm out

The antidote to the poison you all just drank. Unfortunately for you all, I only have enough antidote for one of you, so the bidding starts now.

Implying that scares me. I've dranked white Rhino blood before.

Surprisingly not annoying and tolerable for a hot female host/judge on a reality show.

Which shark makes the worst investments?

>she doesn't care if you fap to her

She probably enjoys knowing the "little people" worship her

A reality TV show where entrepeneurs pitch their products to industry tycoons for bidding!

AH'M OOT

A mirror in the toilet to watch your asshole, not for watching yourself shit but to see if your asshole is shaved properly & clean.

Every toilet comes with booty bleach for your hole

Restroom signs, but instead of a man and a woman. One has a penis on it, the other a vagina.

It's a hair gel that also works as lighter fluid.