About to kill myself relatively soon, what are some fun things to do before doing it...

about to kill myself relatively soon, what are some fun things to do before doing it ? bombing a city in the name of allah ? suggestions pls

Buy and throw as many lava lamps at people as you can.

eat gluten and dairy free for 2-3 weeks
>cure depression
Not kill self
>Decide to help humanity instead and help others

i eat gluten and diary free for my whole miserable life because of intolerances

Ride on top of a train naked

kill trump. please

No, kill Bernie.

If you live near a mosque and can buy weapons, you now what do do.

Pledge your allegiance to 9GAG.

My brother killed himself. The weeks leading up to his suicide he didn't really have a "bucket list" per say.
He was quite happy in fact, he had always struggled with depression, but these weeks he was seeming to do so well. The last few days before he committed suicide he was giving away his belongings to his close friends and family. He gave me his gold coins and silver and video games. I was confused as to why he was doing this, he just said "I want you to have them" and insisted I take them from him.
The next day he killed himself.
I guess he was happy during those last few days because he found his "solution" to his problems.

fuck a trap

Do some breaking and entering at crooked politicians houses. Get dirt and post here.

If dubs, you rape one of your neighbours and post pics then off yourself on stream.

no mosque and no weapons, i live in central eastern europe

what a casual

i wish i did

drive a truck in a crowd

Bomb a city in the name of BLM

Get a gun, assassinate a politician of your choice.
Or go on a rampage against an ethnic group in your country you don't like.

Personaly I'd go to the local muslim ghetto, toss a few molotovs into the mosque, hide and wait for a crowd to gather while the firemen puts out the fire, and then fire indiscriminately into the crowd.

there are about 13 muslims in my country

nice b8 m8

do a barrel roll

>bombing a city in the name of allah ?
Bombing muslims in the name of the free europe.

Nice copy paste. Heard this story before

which country?

7 grams of shrooms

and Hillary

DMT.

Might be Syria, seeing as most of its population is currently in Europe.

Can confirm. I had an eighth and I was seeing shit for 8 hours. Might change your life breh

Take care of the Hillary Clinton problem