This Is how I feel... And nobody cares

This Is how I feel... And nobody cares...

Try not to spill so much nail polish when to paint your toes.

I don't care either

Ok

Nobody still cares

Go away you loser

No they don't care, kill yourself

an hero you fag

attention whore kys

stop being a fag. get results and slit your throat.

bleeding leg isnt an emotion, you cant feel that user

fuck off

Youll find the right way just need to be optimism

Of course they don't care. That's your body, not theirs. No matter what you believe, you did this to yourself.

I care and I love you.stay strong OP.whats wrong?

When op is trying to convince their self to commit suicide

:( don't hate yourself

Leave and find someplace better

Trips of truth

(OP)... I take my cyanide then. I'm sorry for ever having existed. Good Bye. Pls tell my parents that I loved them.

I care!
Stop making a fucking mess in the bathroom.

You feel like you have some weird looking blood?

My nigga cyanide? B8 my nigga you wish you got cyanide you jit nigger

He's not trying to kill himself. He's looking for attention and to take control of his life/anxieties. Stop being a fucking drama queen.

Stop being a faggot and finish the job. One less retard on the planet

IF NOBODY CARES JUST KYS FAGGOT. I DON'T CARE. Dont be a pussy and make threads about it just fucking do it you pussyfart.

They said and I quote "That's nice dear, make sure you're home before the street lights come on."

i care Sup Forumsro.. you know when ever im down (which is always) i go out and try to make peoples day by doing dumb shit. although i still don't have friends i will occasionally get someone to smile.

WAIT DON'T DO IT! Where'd you get cyanide from? A source would be appreciated.
Now you may continue.

Why should anyone care about you when you dont care about you? You have no value beyond the value you put in yourself.

At the end of the day, nothing we do matters. We're all gonna die. Fuck it. Do it or don't. The world will go on.

Slash downwards for results, you're just begging for attention. Maybe if you weren't such an entitled cunt people would like you. Cut deeper.

You can feel a bleeding leg dipshit. It's called physical fucking pain.

Gdaffy Duck.

You missed a spot OP

Fuck you insensitive assholes. For anyone who actually has a soul and isn't a faggot, call and talk to me about this nine zero four nine four zero six zero five two

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK! THIS PERSON IS IN NEED OF HELP AND ALL YOU SUMMER FAGS DO IS MOCK THEM. SHAME ON U x10!!

Op I'm here for ya... Tell me what's going on. I'm a great listener or I can give you hotline's of professionals that can guide you down a different path. Together we can get through this.

Shame on you Sup Forums

Don't encourage this shit.

If you're a retard, just dont post here, we dont want to know about you. If you fell that way, kill yourself, is fast and you dont disturb anyone anymore.

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

This can help

follow an mbct course, or buy a book
thank me later

You have to care faggot is your fucking life, grow some balls and keep living You selfish piece of shit

Not sure if huge newfag or low quality bait

drink bleach

Youre right none of us care you attention seeking faggot. If you really wanted to kill yourself youd cut deep on your inner thigh.

Fuuuck. I think I know this person. I know that this person purchased toxins from the deep web. Pls stop it now!!! I'll call ambulance and police. This ain't a joke. Hey!!! It's me, jenn. I'll come over okay? Hold on. Pls. Don't do it. I'm on my way give me five minutes!!!! Pls mate, don't.

Just kill yourself you attention seeking piece of shit. If you don't have the mental fortitude nor the base instinct to not hurt yourself. You don't deserve to live.

(You) again?
Cya in the next thread I guess.
Are you here all night?

If you care then you should kill yourselves too.

yeah, i don't care that you feel like an undercooked steak

Drink bleach.

0/10

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO CUT DEEPER THAN THAT OP

If you really want to kill yourself kill a bunch of other people first at least you get to have some before you become an eternal faggot in the eyes of your family and friends

>you people make me sick
Then go somewhere else with your shitty bait

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___

|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_

|______________|||__|__|__|]

(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY

deeper faggot

Either the color is off on the picture or my monitor, that isn't blood, or that person needs to get some blood tests done.

Ever tried showing family and friends instead of the internet? If they try to help you, they care. Problem is solved. Otherwise shut up and deal with life's bullshit like the rest of us.

try this. it's painless

I never thought id see someone be an even bigger faggot than OP. Fuck OP if they want to be an attention seeking cutter let them

>Claims nobody cares about them
>Goes on Sup Forums to see if someone cares about them

Hey OP!
I bet you wish this many people would come to your funeral?

I CARE.

I have not had an erection in several hours, but I think I now detect the stirrings from the darkest reaches of my subconscious. If you are lucky, I might even come.

Those aren't even that deep. OP is an attention seeking fag that can't even self-harm correctly.

>kek

>drops phone number for help
>reverse looked up the number
>going to call parents instead

Kek, this bribongs 1st viewing of that.
Still pissed off I'm gonna see it all night now though.

topkek

Rolling for dubs.

Grega ?

"Taste the rainbow."

probably because you feel like a faggot and nobody cares about faggots. grow the fuck up and quit being such an emo bitch.

this kind of threand usually appears only once or twice a month, and there was one 3 days ago. am i noticing an increase?

also pic related

Did you use to be an adventurer?

"Lady, you need a band-aid~."

shut the fuck up chris

also what anime is this from

Your`e abseloutley right op. NO one cares about you. you are just a burden to everyone around you, and they are all getting tired of your shit.
do them all a favor and move that razor to your wrists and end your misrable life.

it would be better for you, your family and everyone else.

Google it you lazy shit.

*shrugs*
Beats me~.

>leaves

Kill yourself but make sure to stream it

That's not your wrist, dumbass

>returns

...?

that's hot

LIAR.

You don't get enough time to read your thread whit wrist slices.... Dumbass.

SO?
It's Sup Forums.

Kill yourself faggot

"I'm a GHOST ghOst ghost~."

you should have seen the thread we had a few days ago it was big

"This liddle piggie--"

I know how you feel. You might feel alone and like people don't care and they probably don't but there are a lot of who feel the same way, including me. It makes me sad sometimes that if I died right now, two people at the most would probably be effected by it. two people in a world of 15 billion, talk about feeling small. I go to bed at night and hope I never wake up and mostly I just wish I was never born. I feel like a grain of sand on the ocean floor, having no effect on anything or anyone and I'll never matter. sometimes I think I'm being selfish by not killing myself because I'm wasting resources that could go to someone who is happy and loved

Your point being?

Fag

you need to cut deeper or you'll never find true love