Full body shot?

That's not me

What size are they?

I'm in love with her

She's good mayn. With face?

so are many other anons

user deatchmatch would be great

Hahaha ok

Didn't wanna bother taking all of my clothes off.

36f

Wow you took that for us now? You are a Goddess. You have to post face, man

sounds about right

are they hangers?

would love to slap em around while i fuck you from behind and you munch on the wifes box

Not posting face on Sup Forums

You guys got my lips in the other thread and that was enough

Nipple on show too, nice! Even if it is pierced... Knew you'd have a flaw

I'm into cuckqueaning. Can you degrade her and tell her how much better i am?

Then Kik me! Pervitude

I did it for pleasure and increased sensitivity. It benefits me at least. Plus my nipples look hard all of the time

Would love a Dominos and a cuddle with a fatty right now

Wifes pussy

too fat m8, cuddling fat chicks is difficult as all hell

I don't have any with face. We used to hook up a while back and she'd send me pics occasionally.

No other way to do it. She just got home and is still in work clothes, but she knew instinctively her place was in front of you getting her pussy licked while I give you a nice deep dicking.

She would love to have some cock, but knows there's no chance in hell of that happening until you get off at least once. Although, she doesn't know you've already been here fucking me for an hour, and she doesn't need to.

After you finally squirt allover our bed and my cock, she asks if she can suck your juices clean from my cock. You oblige and she starts sucking me like a Hoover. While she's cleaning off my cock, I reach behind you and play with our cum in your pussy. After she's done cleaning my cock, you lay her down and start riding her face like Tater Porter at a PBR Final.

Then you finally allow her to have my cock while she's slowly pushing you closer and closer to a surge of orgasmic bliss.

>you're welcome

This is her after I shown her your pic and told her your body is better than hers

Oh, and if you don't think I'd be playing with those piercings and some batteries, you're fucking lying to yourself.

I'd love to tickle those nipples from the inside...

Is this you

I like women obese.
It's not difficult, just different. Can't wrap your arms around them but just get stuck into all that warm soft flab

Thank you. She doesn't deserve any pleasure herself.

just FYI

this is not

me

Oh yeah... We are 2 Sep people. I'm pervitude

No. Here are my lips from the other thread. Not even close

not in your presence, at least.

Poor thing.

I sent you a message on kik. A while ago.

God fucking damn she is sexy.
I'd like her to jerk my off right there while she's wearing that.
Then I'd make her give me a foot job as she is bent over, after that I would rip her leggings over her ass and rub my fat cock in between her ass cheeks and hotdog her ass until we are both so hot and slippery that the tip of my dick just pops right into her asshole before the rest of my girth slides into her tight ass.
I'd make her eyes roll back as we fuck all night

>hotdog her ass until we are both so hot and slippery that the tip of my dick just pops right into her asshole
does your cock leak lube?

wtf

Perfect. Moar?

/thread

Sexy legs. And ass shots?

Post a pic of just your tits and mouth. No bra, no handbra, no suds, just those big beautiful natural titties.

Have you never rubbed against a booty until you are both sweaty from all the moving? Have you even lived?

No ass shots I'm afraid

>Cock leak lube

Hmm you mean precum?

fuck yes. Fuckin kekd

Gf

If you don't want her, I'll take her.

gf boobs

I guess that means you're fat too? Getting sweaty from rubbing your cock in an ass. Small amount of movement makes you perspire?

Everyone quit talking and contribute.
Here's my GF

Who's this, I'm loving this body. Face?

Still hot as fuck, those thighs tho.
I really would like her to sit on my face and grind her clit against my tongue as I write the alphabet on her pussy with my tongue. I want her to just spread her soft cheeks and suffocate me in between them.
I would give her the biggest load I could produce.

Good man

Nice hangers and smile. Shit piercings

Moar moar moar

more?

Me too user, they're adorable

already have

Can't understand the childish Sup Forums hate towards piercings. To each there own I guess.

They definitely aren't small movements when I'm hot-dogging a nice big ass.
What's up bro? You interested in how I have sex or something? You want me to bend you over and fuck your shit up too?

Fucking faggot .

God damn you're fuckin hot

Request?

Quiet chubby threads are the worst kind though buddy

that looks like clara babylegs

i dont care. just dump some pics

Love the inverted nipples

Much agreed.
I like it more when people are replying what the want to do to my girl. Shit is cash. Otherwise I usually just quit posting her if no interest.

I don't have any with her face.

It's Tiana tummy or something like that lol

>bend you over
>fuck your shit up
>fucking faggot

I think your confused as to what a faggot is you fat fucking faggot

plx stahp

You're clearly just some little kid who needs to get the fuck out of his basement and purchase a crane to pull your head out of your own ass.

Faggot

large

Even if i was a little kid in basement, still better than being a fat faggot sweating while trying to dry hump some imaginary chubby bitches ass crack. Stay mad. kek

>she got in a fight with a lawnmower and lost

>also, wtf is up with that eye paint