Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CTJEZXtr94
youtube.com/watch?v=xJb8n4FZMH4
imdb.com/title/tt4283016/?ref_=ttep_ep4
youtube.com/watch?v=IpGHDJbR96M
grantland.com/features/the-return-hbo-game-thrones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do I love Preston so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Preston isn't just the best theorist of the series, he might just be the greatest theorist of all time. Just imaging him scrolling through the texts of GURM, the sweat in his forehead, his mighty tablet below him finding quotes to use. As he reads through the chapters with dreams, the autists swoon at his very new video update. They know how he speaks, the essence of his voice is sold as an audio CD on Ebay under the the name of "Sweetrobin Orgasm." The very nature of Preston is mystery. could he be reading a deeper game than even GURM realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as asoiaf community, and has free will to see whatever he sees fit. However, Preston is filled with such guile, such arcane theorycraft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Preston is not one that is easily penetrated. Preston is such a force of nature on Youtube that nothing can truly touch him (apart from copyright claims), the only thing keeping him bound to /got/ at all is his will to exist within the community. Preston is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful joke, his gorgeous and rippling idea, his gallant edit, and most importantly, his icon. His icon, like a pool of cyan, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Preston. Do not stare into it. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Preston is not just an autist, a formless collection of theories and tinfoil, he is himself is the binding that holds the asoiaf community together. Without Preston, the entire fandom, the entire world of literature as we know it crumbles. The memes would stop flowing without Preston, The Winds of Winter would become unwritten, and Sup Forums would fall without his crockpot channel.

These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Preston so much.

DABID WHAT IF WE BRING JON BACK TO LIFE THE FANS WILL LOVE IT

First for Meera.

Stannis is alive

Nth for killing monsters

nth for olly did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=4CTJEZXtr94

So uh, when we gonna finish that Tower of Joy scene?

cleganebowl not this season

>There are literally people out there that are THIS deluded

Take your below average woman someplace they care.

third for highgarden

C I A
I
A

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Reposting incase anyone else has any thoughts. These generals move fast as fuck in summer.

So I decided to go back and rewatch the series to get an idea of how much it has changed and what made it so good at the beginning. So far these are my conclusions. Keep in mind Ive only rewatched the first 2 seasons.

Early on

>Actually touches on interesting themes in mutliple plot lines. Things like duty and honor and the difficulty of sticking to them. What gives people power. What your family means and what you leave behind when you die.

>There are obviously people you root for and against but the show sprinkles in moments where it makes you sympathize with villains or at the very least gives them VERY GOOD MOTIVATIONS.

>These big events happen in the world that affect most of the relevant characters and you get to see how each plotline changes based on these large world events.

>Large portions of the dialogue are philosophical. It's not just about expanding the plot or even adding depth to characters they talk about interesting shit, see 1st point about themes.

So a lot of the stuff that made the show great at the beginning was because the characters were all close together and interacted with each other. They did a good job of making you care about a lot of these characters. And then they killed off a lot of characters you cared about without replacing them with new ones at an equal pace.

And now every character has their own plotline where they do their own thing independent of each other. This is so much less interesting than the interwoveness of the early series. So while we like to blame D&D for ruining the show a big part of it was the framework GRRM had in place. Dont get me wrong the quality has still declined but not all because of D&D imo.

Anyway thats my 2 cents.

>play AGOT
>Victarion actually marries Danaerys
>BTFOs Volantis and is starting to fuck up Lys

he actually did it the absolute mad man

Not sure if you still here, but just the 4th video gives a reasonable explanation. missing the first 3, you won't understand every reference, but you'll get the main lines of why it's bloodraven.
youtube.com/watch?v=xJb8n4FZMH4

>below average
Are you serious? Meera is perfect in every way.

They haven't firmly established to normies who Rhaegar and Lyanna are yet, so probably not til we get some more clunky backstory on those two and why it would matter at all if Jon came from them.

new description
>Daenerys is forced to join the Dosh Khaleen but Drogon has other ideas. Jorah and Daario head towards Vaes Dothrak. A new threat grips Meereen while Tyrion seeks the counsel of a Red priestess. Arya gets a new job. Sansa meets a familiar face. Jon receives a threat letter. The battle between the Faith and the Lannisters takes a decisive turn.

imdb.com/title/tt4283016/?ref_=ttep_ep4

reminder that everything from the book and show is a poorly executed copy from either history or allready written fiction

So you think we're probably gonna get some other flashbacks regarding those two before we come back to the Tower?

Nth for cannibal savages thenns butchered by DnD

>poorly executed copy from either history or allready written fiction

Who are the white walkers supposed to represent then?

>this faggot is still here defending his shit waifu

>posts picture of boy

no body, giant nose, bland face.

DELETE THIS

Highgarden scenes when?

He only posts her because shes on his level. All the other women are too beautiful and they intimidate him. Meera is the kinda of plain girl he could talk to.

Draugr from norse mythology

Eskimos

Post Reddit-tier characters.

arya isn't in this episode

I don't know about all of that. While it definitely makes D&D's work a lot harder for them to have the characters spread out, there are plenty of independent plotlines in the later books that have really interesting scenes. "Mercy" for Arya and Davos making a case for Stannis to Wyman Manderly come to mind. The show gave up both of these.

Additionally, the books weren't afraid to simply not show a character if they weren't going to have an interesting plotline. The show gave us a full season of Theon being tortured for no reason, and the terrible pacing with Sansa led to her having a filler season with Ramsay at Winterfell.

I think the biggest problem with the show nowadays is it just feels like it's going through the motions. They know characters are supposed to be in certain places at certain times, and they use clunky reasoning and dialogue to get them there. Characters dying feels forced as a means of introducing more drama, not necessarily as some effect caused by a build-up of prior causes.

I can't decide who is the best waifu.

>
>Actually touches on interesting themes in mutliple plot lines. Things like duty and honor and the difficulty of sticking to them. What gives people power. What your family means and what you leave behind when you die.

Ummmmmm

>The story lines move forward and dig deeper as the episodes progress but rarely circle back and almost never pause for reflection. When I asked Benioff and Weiss if it was possible to infer any overall intentionality to the upcoming 10 episodes, they sneered. “Themes are for eighth-grade book reports,” Benioff told me.
As a critic, I find this frustrating. But I also recognize that this sort of thinking is on the rise

Source?

>boyish looking woman Vs. manish looking woman

top kek

Mexicans

Talisa and Osha in one video >:3

youtube.com/watch?v=IpGHDJbR96M

Reminder that this, and the other flayed burning bodies can't be Roose or fat Walda. This leaves us with Rickon, Osha, Stannis and Tormund.

Closet homo they both look like men.

What season and episodes are the fookin legend and the shit that went down at Crasters in?

Sidhe from kelt mythology

which makes sense, since the wall plot is inspired by the roman wall which separated the "roman" britain from the scotish "wildling" britain. and the scots (in the time of the romans) were mostly kelts.

There is not a more beautiful maiden than Meera, you can't prove me wrong.

CLEGANE?

You are gonna have to post the source on that quote for anyone to believe it

But knowing the jews it's probably true

Season 3 episode four and five.

just realised it's written Celts. Celtic mythology.

season 1

already did

what's wrong with his legs

Cheers fampai

They're right though, the show is fucking super popular even if they kill off Dany and Arya people will still pay for more. There is no need or incentive to strive for themes or excellence. Why do you think GRRM isn't finishing his fucking book? Dude has made bank he doesn't give a fuck and would rather blog, travel, and eat himself to his grave.

I don't blame them, it's always about money. Always.

Reminder Dolorous Edd is going to be the 999th Lord Commander of The Night's

Reminder The Wall is going to come down on his watch

>having rought look means looking like a man
>not having blonde hair with ton of make up means looking like a boy
Wewlad.

OBJECTIVELY CORRECT GOT MALE POWERRANKING

This-Show-Doesn't-Deserve-Tier
>Tywin Lannister
Top-tier
>Davos Seaworth
>Eddard Stark
>Robert Baratheon
High-Tier
>Jaime Lannister
>Jon Snow
>Stannis Baratheon
>Roose Bolton
>Beric Dondarrion
>Benjen Stark
>Robb Stark
>Varys
>Bronn
>Petyr Baelish
>Quippy Dwarf Man
>Tormund
Fine-Tier
>Thoros
>Barristan Selmy
>The Hound
>Oberyn Martell
>Jorah Mormont
>Podrick
>Alliser Thorne
>Ramsay Bolton
>The Mountain
>Aemon Targaryen
>Joffrey Baratheon
>Tycho Nestoris
Just-Kinda-There-Tier
>Loras Tyrell
>The Artist Formerly Known as Theon
>Khal Drogo
>Samwell Tarly
>Gendry
>Jaqen H'gar
>Gendry
>Renly Baratheon
>Walder Frey
>Qyburn
>Pycell
>Grey Worm
>Luwin
>Olly
Thanks-D&D-Tier
>Edmure Tully
>Daario

Implying it wasn't fatboy plan all along.

It's almost implied in the last page of the last book that he isn't dead yet, even a literature critic could write a more subtle cliffhanger.

Why are they so perfect

There are a lot of pacing issues in the newer season. This is glaringly obvious and complete agree with you on that.

But honestly the fact that the majority of the interesting "good" characters are dead really kills the show.

Oh it is true
grantland.com/features/the-return-hbo-game-thrones/

Natalie doesn't have the superior jewish look.

Who

>>The Artist Formerly Known as Theon
he literally steals every scene he's in. He's top-tier.

i wonder who's behind this post

stop giving him (You)'s he is literally the sorriest sack of shit to post on /got/.

>*inserts any random pic of any GoT woman*

Proved.

David and Dan who else

The show's Tywin honestly isn't intimidating enough. Dance is a good actor but his Tywin comes off as passive aggressive instead of scary/intimidating.

Why can't it be Roose? Although it would make a lot more sense if it was Stannis. A symbol of victory for the Boltons. But why can't it be Roose?

This is a fake quote right? There's no way they're this fucking stupid.

The guy has been here for years. He's not going anywhere. Its best to make fun of his jewess

HBO: What kind of adaptation do you want, Martin?
GRRM: JUST
HBO: Say no more

When you think the jews can't dissapoint you more

Stop with this (you) shit mongoloid

Ayayayayayayaya David benioff hottest producer/writer alive ! I can't help myself he so hot

>tormund

we see him fight in the trailer lmao

>implying you don't secretly wish to claim my waifu
>implying half of /got/ isn't into frogfu posting

There are 6 burning crosses in the pictures.

So you're missing a few people. Also Rickon isn't one of them.

>killed by the bastard son of a traitor

RIP in pieces Thorne

Fuckk the shit out of me David yayayayayaya

who /hype/ for Lord Stoneheart

>People still trying to believe in the Umber ruse

It's Rickon you stupid cunts, it's motivation for the ultimate Bastardbowl where CIA crashes the party.

because stupid fucks like you give him the attention he craves

you probably reply to tripfags too

Sbtw, its not the original frogfu, his posts were totally different. this is the jon-autist, maisie-fag, stannis-fag imposter who maintains his limp erections by thinking he is triggering people like (You)

What you don't like swamp magic?

But will she be able to perform swamp jewish magic?

Next season if ever.

My little pony, season 2 Battle for Ponyland.

DAE THINK DAVID BENIOFF SHOULD HAVE PLAYED JON SNOW? CUZ THE MAIN PROTAGONIST SHOULD BE AS HOT AS DAVID

No, I meant source on how knows that Cleganebowl isn't happening this season. Kings Landing has nothing interesting going on except the build up to a trial by combat.

This girl is super qt 2bh

Would have as my daughter

Highgarden

Yes im here, thanks a lot m8.

Fuck off

good list