LEAVE WEEBKINO TO US

Is weebkino going to save us from capeshit?
variety.com/2016/film/news/netflix-adam-wingard-death-note-nat-wolff-1201737852/

>replace blonde japanese girl with brunette white girl

????

but they're both pretty cute i approve she'll probably get hair dyed anyway

>tfw Ezra Miller as L

WHY NOT THIS!?!?

Because Zac Efron looks like John Cena now.

He took way too many steroids user.

Too late m8

>nat wolff
>cute
However, I think the girl is pretty adequate if she dyes her hair.

>replace the Japanese with Jews

Because that guy played a high schooler in a movie 10 years ago and now looks like a 30 year old body builder.

.... he looks great you faggots.

it's cool tho they could have made light white and make sociopath massacre boy trope to sell antiwhite agenda

>finally a jewish bad guy

>tfw Japan is also making another death note movie. This is their 7th movie.

Light wasent a buff guy though. He was a tall and lanky if I remember correctly.

yeah but he's older and too buff for a high school boy, he would have been good shit for light in the high school musical days but not anymore

Who is that semen shinigami?

Margaret Qualley

WHO'S ACTUALLY ANDIE MACDOWELLS DAUGHTER HOLY SHIT

Shouldn't they both be attractive? How are they gonna explain a 9/10 girl obsessing over a 5/10 guy?

Oh god I she does. I pray for the day when Hollywood can get live anime movies right.

So what happens when anime and manga replace MCU and American comics as the go too for being a phony nerd like in The Big Bang Theory?

you weebs are suggesting people that look like the characters but CANNOT pull off the role.There has literally been no movie where i was like "wow,zach efron should really do some dramatic acting" at this point the guy they picked has more range and looks more like light./rant

heh

just like my weeb fantasys

Zac Efron is a good actor though.

In Comedy/Romantic roles,Nate is better at both though and has acted in a lot of dramas lately.

Misa obsessed over Kira before she even knew what he looked like. I think it's because he killed the murderer of her parents or something like that

>Tfw you won't lick Efron's sweat on his abs

>LEAVE WEEBKINO TO

I haven't read Gantz in years but is this the arc where the samurai dude rapes the monster made of naked women?

Hope the intro will use the same hardrock metal intro they used on the anime.

god tier track

yes, in the Osaka mission, he rapes aliens, and the giant golem what's made of woman ass/tits/legs

>mf during that part

I should reread it again, hope that part is included in the movie.

Is this a meme or bait

>anime movies
Jesus...

>tfw I remember Nat clearly from when my sister was obsessed with Naked Brothers Band.
>Now he's fucking Light.

too energetic.

>first signs of capeshit struggling
>capeshit could die in 5-10 years
>Anime or Videogames are next.

Fucking kill me.

>comic book films
>completely unnecessary reboots of cult classics
>video game films
>now anime films
Hollywood really is trying their hardest to avoid actually coming up with original ideas for films.

Thank you quad man and your obvious observations

Too bad cause this is potentially your L.

>tfw waiting for all the M-MUH WHITEWASHING tweets and articles

holy fuck this post.

>after the events of death note

I can't say I have high hopes, but they did correct the ending of Death Note with The Last Name and the L movie.

Is this from the show or outtakes perhaps?