Help me fellow Sup Forums wtf is this black spot on my toe?

Help me fellow Sup Forums wtf is this black spot on my toe?

2nd pic

cancer

Some kind of metallic dust? Also, soak your feet in some bath salts before that infection takes your toes.

Clip your toenails you disgusting fuck, jesus christ

Lupus.

Christ, take a fucking shower.

I've been in military service for 4 weeks straight with no chance of clipping them

Holy fucking shit. You do know soap is a thing, right?

Pic or didnt happend

Bullshit.

From zooming in it looks like you used a pencil to color your toe on one side...

Dirt or some kind of dust.
tbh it looks like the shit you get on your hands after writing with a pencil
>pic related

looks metallic. i think it's an alien implant of a metal not found on this earth, injected under your skin with a tattoo gun like device.

Cleaned my feet in the shower but it aint goin away. Feels like its under my skin

Do you wear black socks?

Most of it went away; scrub harder.

start pissing under the shower

It's dirt and cut your fucking toenails. Maybe if you took care of your feet and cleaned them once a month it wouldn't get so bad. Good luck losing your virginity with those Fritos.

>not leaving your socks on for sex
cold feet literally will ruin your orgasm

and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and has to hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugl way cause the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is everywhere so the ugly people losers look pathatic and is ugly and cant get girls or guys cause is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce so has to make the attrative loser people and the popular people look bad cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and try to be better then everybody but is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce like the ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers

Dude its a fucking bruise, it'll go away by itself