Admit it Sup Forums, it's a good song

Admit it Sup Forums, it's a good song.

If leddit kiddies didn't talk about it, you contrarians would love it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jl6oJTB4TpA
youtube.com/watch?v=kmfZXZronW8
youtu.be/ocCYI7aJ9aw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ro3eVIFzN5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes it is. Doesn't make them a good band though.

Queen is just a pleb version of Sparks

Queen is really good but I went on reddit enough in like 2009-2011 to just have a bad taste in my mouth about them.

youtu.be/Jl6oJTB4TpA

I don't have any strong opinions on it

youtube.com/watch?v=kmfZXZronW8

Pretty much this. Didn't use Reddit ever but I still used to be that cringy kid in the YouTube comment section that said he was born in the wrong generation. I still enjoy Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, Somebody To Love and Don't Stop Me Now though.

I honestly always though it was a 7.5/10 song.

pretty decent

compare it to this:

youtu.be/ocCYI7aJ9aw

wow this wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be

I like some of Queen's stuff

Don't understand the hatred. Freddie and May are/were talented as fuck.

not better than the original but dude's got a hell of a voice

Queen is actually a pretty good band. Granted, they have about one decent album, but they have some pretty stellar tracks. Their name was soiled by leddit defeners.

anything that gets too much hype is gonna end up being met with an equal amount of backlash from people who don't like it. at some point the not likers feel like they have to make their dislike match the likers level of enthusiasm so they instead of dislike they move into hatred. pretty much how things tend to go. look at how this board's tastes change and you'll see it follows this pattern.

>le me, derping around in mon classe l'anglais
>le cool teacher lets us listen to music in class
>"Alright Jamonte, you get to decide what music we listen to today"
>"Aw shit son"
>turns on stupid monkey jigaboo Kanye West
>shuffles my way to the front of the classroom with le iPod Nano in le hand
>"Derp, please, stop, we all listened to Bohemian Rhapsody on repeat all day yesterday, let Jamonte play his music"
>Le sigh
>Le okay
>Le actually wait, not okay
>Throws le biggest fit in le entire world, reeing so loud that the sound waves eminated from my throat are registered by le US Government as evidence that Yellowstone is erupting
>"Sigh, not this shit again"
>"Jamonte, just let Derp play Bohemian Rhapsody just once, then you can play all the music you want"
>Le teacher lets me play Bohemian Rhapsody AND lets me belt out the middle section, but only if I don't sing loud enough that Superintendent Herp doesn't here me
>Like a boss
>Me gusta
>Does Freddie Mercury pose
>Le True Story
>This post is for Reddit only, so fuck off 9Faggers

Queen is fantastic, but nobody on this board has listened to anything other than their hits.

The Prophet's Song is better.

this

I'm actually a pretty big fan of their underground work, like the stuff of their Forever compilation album. Who Wants To Live Forever and Dear Friends in particular.

pls, my mum is a big Queen fan so I grew up on their music.

The Show Must Go On is some heavy emotional shit.

>le ebic 9gag amazing band with le amazing singer man and le cheesy guitar solos in every single song regardless of whether it fits and le cringe 80s hair

kys

>'39
>Long Away

>Using "le" as an argument

You must have done excellent in your freshman debate class.

This would be a perfect song if it didn't have the obnoxious loud uptempo part where Freddie's singing about getting right outta HE-YUHHHH

It's necessary in order to communicate with the average Queen fan.

>queen is great !
>m-muh vocal arrengements

Please: youtube.com/watch?v=Ro3eVIFzN5g

Yes because this thread is full of memespeak and praising cheesy hairstyles.

Eh, it's alright, definitely in the top 5 Queen songs but having listened to half their albums, I don't know if I could even come up with 5 good Queen songs

Every year all baby-boomers here vote this song to be the best ever. It isn't just reddit.

No, it's just necessary for you because you can't come up with a valid argument.

it's second place here, beaten by stairway.

1. Bohemian rhapsody 2. Hotel California 3. Stairway to heaven
Every year it's these three.

1. Stairway To Heaven 2. Bohemian Rhapsody 3. Child In Time

then wish you were here, nothing else matters and brothers in arms. And every year there is one recent hit in the top 10. This year it was disturbed's cover of sound of silence.

Probably one of the better unintentional Pete Townsend tributes out there.

It is a good song, but it's not even the best Queen song.

The kids who were into this song hardcore in middle and high school were all fucking weirdos

probably because it's le random and epic

They're still fucking weirdos and they still play this song and say it's god's greatest gift to mankind.

holy shit how do they have such bad taste

They're really nothing alike.