Hello, Sup Forums. Can anybody help me to buy a video card- Sup Forums is not responding...

Hello, Sup Forums. Can anybody help me to buy a video card- Sup Forums is not responding. I'm low on budget ~100€ / 110USD

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>100€ video card

BWAHAHAHAHA

get a used one

My PC

Better off paying someone to steal you a good at that price

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti with just a bit more money i believe
10/10 worth for the price

How to check temperature?

have a look for old server ones. they will have seen heavy use but good for the price.

If you hwve amd processor do buy radeon r9 270 (x) if intel gtx 760

We need to know what powersupply you have to see if your GPU can run on it

but, will it fit my mother board?

He's using Speccy

piriform

>but, will it fit my mother board?

Btw do you know if speccy is safe? Antivirus doesn't notice anything but I know piriform has made some bad software before

im pretty sure it will, make sure your PSU can handle it tho. i believe 550W should work fine

too expensive

Dude just post all your specs if you want a good response

and the ugly people losers take anything and is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and thats why the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and smart and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and lame
and thats why the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce :P
like the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce :P

maybe a used 950 if you can find one

yeah, you can get Ebola404.dll

Its good. No viruses as long as you download from their (Piriform) website.

what is this new from of shitposting? i see it every fucking day

110 USD
What are you trying to accomplish? Go into any mainstream electronics store and they can give you a 110$ card that can support damn near any steam game or MMO just fine at minimum resolution.

what the fuck did you post this for? i told you what to get

GTX 750TI/950 or R9 370 for a bit more

well, i'm confused, they have so many and i would like to choose the best one

your temps are kinda high
that idle?
Also, a preowned card is your best bet.
What are you trying to play OP?

That I cant do as an expert. Go to the store with your specs, and say "I want my computer to do THIS." They'll give you what you want. Save the receipt in case the one guy you talked to was a fucktard who didn't know his shit. Don't ask Sup Forums.

r7 370

holy shit

lurk more xD newfag xD

what you doing askin Sup Forums? go to tomshardware and stop wasting our time. time that could be spent fapping

what are you trying to play, wow, dota, csgo or modern big name titles like witcher 3 and doom?

in addition, you can't go alone, take this

logicalincrements.com/

That is my exact motherboard

any problems with it?

Just double the budget and get the 480. You wont regret it

pay a nigger that 100 to rob a titan for you. give him 20 upfront and the rest when done. its really your only option.

I would have fucking offed myself by now...

even a cheap 400W PSU can power a 750TI

Exactly, I've got 440W PSU and i'm powering a GTX 660, its power consumption is even more than a 750 Ti.