I know vaping is for assholes, but trying to quit smoking cigarettes. bought some cheap vape store rig with a tank...

i know vaping is for assholes, but trying to quit smoking cigarettes. bought some cheap vape store rig with a tank, works ok, but i got back for a new coil and fucken idiot who sold it to me 3 days earlier tells me he doesnt stock the coils cause the tanks are discontinued.

ive been doing well with vaping and smoked less than a pack of cigarettes now over the 3 days... Can anyone recommend "the best" rig for me in the $100+ price range, that will last, work well, and parts or whatever available.

Currently using 3% liquid and once i get down to zero percent plan to stop completely once i get nicotine out of system. Any suggestions on a vape rig would be great.. i know its fucken gay but since patch and gum dont work well for me figured would give this a shot. any advice welcome

Just use e-cigarettes. They are for people who actually want to give up smoking, rather than vaping hipster faggots who want an accessory to be seen with

i tried ecigs but flavors were kinda limited.. doing well with this queer-mo pink lemonade 3% for now.. and believe me i hide my vape shame in my car or in an alley lol.

vaping is not for assholes.

assholes and hipster faggots just use vapes a lot.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Get an eleaf 40w box and nautilus mini tank online. Should run you 60 all together. Get a pack of 5 extra Bvc coils and you will be set for months.

I just switched to ecig myself. I found that the replaceable cartridge is, in fact, easily refilled. Mark ten from 7-11 for less than 10 bucks, fuck yeah!

I started vaping without any nicotine, because I just like to vape that sweet chocolate taste. So I'm twice an asshole.

Well atleast I smoke weed.

you smoke weed... instead of vaping it?

why would vaping be for assholes? is this tobbaco industry propaganda, vaping is rational because cigarette smoke+polluted air in combo with a lot of smoking is pretty lethal. so fuck you. by: cigarette smoker

Haven't tried that yet, just started vaping so I'm trying out e-juice.

it only works with tank mods or specific vapes I think.

I literally don't know because I don't vape. I prefer smoking in moderation.

plenty of nice websites...directvapor, vapenw, vaperoyalty to name a few...check out youtube for beginner guides and stuff...suckmymod, indoorsmokers..theres a ton of channels. also if you wanna try some new juices, zamplebox is pretty cool

Vaping = Pokemon Go = Taylor Swift = Faggotry

>>>/420chan/

Teenfag detected

If you can't quit smoking cold turkey like i did, you are a weak faggot that will get no where in live, enjoy being my corporate drone

If you can't make it through a single sentence without making a grammatical or spelling mistake like I did, you are a dumb nigger that will succeed at nothing. Enjoy being my secretary's secretary.

Reauleaux RX200 box mod with a defiant tank and three Sony VTC4 18650 batteriess. Definitely your best option. In case the defiant puts out too much vapor for you I'd go with a Kanger toptank. 0.5 ohm coils for defiant are ceramic and produce fantastic flavor running at around 60 watts. The only thing I might say negative about the defiant is some people complain about it heating up but I myself have never had this issue. The kanger toptank .5 coils are kanthal core cotton wrapped and should run around 30 watts. Good flavor for a lower wattage prebuilt coil and not so much vapor for a newbie to choke on. The RX200 is my choice because the battery life is phenomenal. Easily two days at 60 w maybe 3 or 4 at 30 w. Coming from somebody that has vaped for two years and worked in the industry for a year.

whats an editor, whats dyslixa

Same guy. If you want crazy good flavors try B-X vapor. Small one guy operation but he has a fantastic palate as well as a reputation for throwing in freebies or doubling orders. I'd suggest getting watermelon crack and honeysuckle my cuke. Both fantastic flavors. If you have any other questions just ask me, I will stick around for a bit.

Im doing the exact same thing op but I started with 6mg. I use a lil Kangertech Topbox nano. I'm super happy with it because it was basically a bargain prebuild. Everything I needed, battery, charger, mod, juice all for like $120 after tax

I was a heavy smoker. Bought an eleaf istick tc100w and a Herakles tank and haven't touched a cigarette since November. Feelsgoodman (though I do sometimes feel self conscious about sucking on robot dong in public. Fuck it though)

>editor
a position that you couldn't pay someone to give you.
>dyslexia
a made up mental "disorder" that makes stupid people feel better about making minor linguistic and computing errors.

the only way you make money is though neetbucks or overtime like a cuck