Hey France why don't you have tighter gun control laws?

Hey France why don't you have tighter gun control laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
arstechnica.com/science/2011/04/guns-in-the-home-lots-of-risk-ambiguity/
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl15.xls
health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/10-flu-myths
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl08.xls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because he used a truck and not a gun

He had a truck FULL of guns

he used a gun too , infact he had gernades in his truck as well pleb

most guns in the truck were fake

key word MOST still had guns..... pleb again

The back was filled with that stuff, all he did was drive through people, the gun shots were from the police

Hey France why don't you have tighter box truck laws?

So we should ban trucks too?

ISLAM OWNS WESTERN WOMEN. YOU CANNOT STOPS US, WHITE BOYS.

Don't get MAD at me; all your women love to protest the evil that happens to us innocent Muslims. Its true though, your racist antics will not stop us from coming over and taking what is rightfully ours!

he only had one real gun, the rest was fake

Fuck you have some bacon you goat fucking faggot.

This is ment for Sup Forums

Would less gun restrictions help?

Of course some criminals will get guns, but in countries with gun control, the criminal would probably be hesitant to use the gun, it would practically paint a fucking target on their back, and it definitely lessens the amount of nut jobs and rednecks / chavs going in and shooting up random places such as:
Schools, bars, night clubs, etc, etc

we need tighter vehicle control laws

kill yourself
but not around us

you missed the joke dipshit

>vehicles: transport, essential for every economy, multiple purposes
>guns: litterally the only purporse is to propel metal designed to kill

butthurt liberal detected

France is a case study on why gun control is bullshit. I love it.

Butthurt gun lover detected.
> "I need my gun for protection"
youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

taking that low tier bait like it was fucking candy...

84 people killed (most probably by the truck) and you choose to be a dipshit.

so ceramic bullets are ok then? If i put a bottle opener on my gun so it has more than one purpose is it ok?

hey france if everyone in nice had giant trucks what would have happened instead?> think about it noobs

get rekt lamo

I was told by a reliable source that the French had to turn in all thier guns and exchange them for white flags and Quran's

Or maybe I need to keep coyotes from killing my sheep.
Just because YOU don't have a use for something, doesn't negate that someone else might.

>vehicles: transport, essential for every economy, multiple purposes
>guns: litterally used to protect people everyday, essentially every politician is protected by them, literally every country uses them to protect citizens. Essential to rule of law.

FTFY retard. Get your head out your ass.

I am pretty sure that Britain and Australia are cases that gun control is good, I mean, there have been none from the late 1990s, but in America, there is practically one everyday.

Game keepers are allowed guns in the UK, but not everybody has one, unlike Americucks.

rekt

Sounds like some britfag is still upset about 1776.

It's a cultural thing. If laws did anything to prevent it Switzerland would have mass shootings all the time and France would never have them.

The laws mean nothing.

But he didnt use them because of the tight gun laws .. ofcourse ... you idiot.

>guns: litterally used to protect people everyday, essentially every politician is protected by them, literally every country uses them to protect citizens. Essential to rule of law.

Also used to literally kill people everyday, for shits and giggles by Americucks.

Gun owners are a minority in the US, ya dummy. Most of our population is liberal yuppies located in the Boston-DC 95 corridor.

>exchange them for white flags and Quran's

So culturally Americans are all nutjobs with a gun obsession, and all us Brits and Aussies are level headed... No, just no.
Have you seen some Aussies and Brits? some are fucking retarded and aggresive... and would probably use guns.

True, they estimate there are only about 80M gun owners, out of a population of 300M, so just over 25%, and amassing some 300M+ guns.

Gun owners in america are a minority, but a rather large, well armed minority.

Niggers are violent, what are you gonna do?

That doesn't help your case, if gun owners are a minority, it shows that your society is worse than I previously thought, because now it limits the amount of people to the amount of shootings.... Instead of loads of people owning guns and having the potential to go on shooting sprees, it is just a "minority" who own do the shootings.

thats not true no report says that
they all say gun shots first than driving than more gunshots

dont forget hunting for food!

and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce is a little pussy cause hurt the attractive loser people and the popular people the ugly way and will nark to the police and the ugly people losers will make the attrative loser people and the popularp eople feel bad if do anything wrong and the ugly people losers is ugly cause smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and smart and the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people and everybody
and the ugly PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS IS A LITTLE PUSSY AND IS UGLY AS SHIT BUT WILL TELL THE POLICE IF YOU GET NEAR THEN WHEN THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOLPE GET HURT THE LAME WAY AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS UGLY AS SHIT
BUT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT IS UGLY as shit is going to lie when hurt the popular people the ugly way and act like been scaring the attrative loser people for 10 years and hurt the popular people the ugly way so make it more bevible but no one says how lame the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular peopple the ugly way while copying me even tho is too ugly to hurt the popular peopple with looks and hurt the popular people with tv shows but the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly people losers is lame and is ugly as shit

Mass shootings are the result of medicated individuals or terrorism. France and the US are internationalist in the Middle East right now, Australia and UK are not. The US has a waaaaay different designer drug culture compared to Australia and the UK.

You don't seem to be very educated on the subject.

You can have 'em

So your telling me that only "niggers" in the USA do shootings?

I call bullshit, I bet I could find a shit ton of proof of this, by a simple google search, but tbh, I cba.

Educate me then, why are guns good, why is having restrictions such a threat...

why is there even a gun discussion? it was a truck. you might as well be discussing the control of explosives, or authentic Japanese katanas, or chlorine gas. each of these could have also been used for mass killing too so why only discuss guns?

My only case was that you were giving false information, and in that case I destroyed you.

As far as our society it means that most gun owners are responsible, legal owners that do not go on killing sprees, and they are small portion of the population, which means most Americans are very reasonable. In fact, despite what your news is telling you, getting shot in a mass shooting is pretty much like winning the powerball.

Gun advocates are using the incident to point out why gun control is pointless. France has some of the strictest gun laws in the western world and this attack proves that guns aren't required to hurt large amounts of people, therefore making gun control pointless as as a public safety measure.

Sand niggers disgust everyone, especially niggers.
U don't even have cocks, and your religion is shit.

> The US has a waaaaay different designer drug culture compared to Australia and the UK.

I don't deny this, but I deny that all mass shootings are done when people are high or terrorists..

There are people who are plain psychotic.
For example, just one off the top of my head:
Elliot Rodgers, a bi-racial man, who went on a killing spree because he hated blondes and the people they dated, not intoxicated, and not working for Isis.

At least put some brain into it friendo

yeah France, if you just had some "common sense" gun laws, all those children would be alive today. oh god, won't someone please think of the children!!

Kek

Why doesn't this kind of shit happen in Germany yet?

>So your telling me that only "niggers" in the USA do shootings?
you're a fucking nigger.

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

If the citizens had guns he could've been stopped before he killed people for 2 km

>republicans right now

bs, theyhave gone 8 days without a mass shooting. might end today with the blm nigger chimpout

Since when does a gun protect people? It's like saying a big wall is protecting people. IT ISN'T. You know why? Because we're not in a fucking siege.
People as a society protect eachother against violence. A good society prevents violence from happening.
Only when shit hits the fan really hard, some muscle is needed. But still it's not about the gun. A gun is a tool to kill people. And you can use it to protect people. You can use it to threaten people to behave. Or you could indeed kill the bad people. But nevertheless it's about injuring or killing someone.

Essential to rule of law is having common sense, having a society in which people with problems (i.e. the folks that will be more likely to go bad) get solutions to their problems.

I don't know much about France. But I guess they have problems within their society. It might be some french striking culture being mixed with some 2nd or 3rd world country way of handling with problems (i.e. aggressive is the solution!!). Then you get a product in which people with problems feel they need to complain and take rights in their own matter in an aggressive way.
Do you think it's a coincidence all these attacks in Europe are in France? I don't think so. And it's not about their gun control.

>I don't know much about France. But I guess they have problems within their society. It might be some french striking culture being mixed with some 2nd or 3rd world country way of handling with problems (i.e. aggressive is the solution!!). Then you get a product in which people with problems feel they need to complain and take rights in their own matter in an aggressive way.
You're truly retarded aren't you?

8 Days, a record?

Ah, I see you take the intelligent approach.

Hurp derp you are retarded!

Tell me why.

Pls.

Triggered.

He's fuckin right.

We're talking about regular use of anti-depressants. There are perpetual amounts of the drug in the shooter, and they are always affecting their mood.

>Since when does a gun protect people? It's like saying a big wall is protecting people. IT ISN'T. You know why? Because we're not in a fucking siege.
>People as a society protect eachother against violence. A good society prevents violence from happening.
>Only when shit hits the fan really hard, some muscle is needed. But still it's not about the gun. A gun is a tool to kill people. And you can use it to protect people. You can use it to threaten people to behave. Or you could indeed kill the bad people. But nevertheless it's about injuring or killing someone.
>Essential to rule of law is having common sense, having a society in which people with problems (i.e. the folks that will be more likely to go bad) get solutions to their problems.
>I don't know much about France. But I guess they have problems within their society. It might be some french striking culture being mixed with some 2nd or 3rd world country way of handling with problems (i.e. aggressive is the solution!!). Then you get a product in which people with problems feel they need to complain and take rights in their own matter in an aggressive way.
>Do you think it's a coincidence all these attacks in Europe are in France? I don't think so. And it's not about their gun control.
Autism or bait?

No, you just missed what he was doing there.

Could be autismo.

But tell me. Would you pillage and murder and rape when there were no guns?
I don't know what kinda upbringing you got. But I don't really feel any urge to do so.

Op it's why doesn't France have truck laws? No one Need a trucks that big.

>Since when does a gun protect people? It's like saying a big wall is protecting people. IT ISN'T. You know why? Because we're not in a fucking siege.
>People as a society protect eachother against violence. A good society prevents violence from happening.
>Only when shit hits the fan really hard, some muscle is needed. But still it's not about the gun. A gun is a tool to kill people. And you can use it to protect people. You can use it to threaten people to behave. Or you could indeed kill the bad people. But nevertheless it's about injuring or killing someone.
>Essential to rule of law is having common sense, having a society in which people with problems (i.e. the folks that will be more likely to go bad) get solutions to their problems.
>Do you think it's a coincidence all these attacks in Europe are in France? I don't think so. And it's not about their gun control.
1. Guns have been used for protection for years now.
2. Walls are used to keep rapist/killers/faggots like you in jails therefore protecting us.
3. People with guns protect society you fucking autist.
4. You said it yourself... "And you can use it to protect people"
5. Do you have autism?
6. Guns and walls protect your dumbass
7. You don't know much about anything apparently. Try starting with simple logic.
8. Jesus H. Fucking Christ the retards are out.

yes please. fuck those things.

> Implying guns only protect?

here's your answer. maybe.
I mean without guns if I have weight on you and a blunt object there isn't shit you can do to stop me.
the police response time isn't going to be enough and by the time they get there you are already dead.

that's why I support guns, because it is an equalizer for the smaller and weaker people, so someone my size doesn't just destroy you and get away with it.

Obvious hate-troll. Possibly some of the replies were same-fagged by this shill as well.

arstechnica.com/science/2011/04/guns-in-the-home-lots-of-risk-ambiguity/

You're more likely to die of flue than stopping a crime with a gun.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl15.xls

health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/10-flu-myths

You idiots treat it as if guns are this all-saving tool that saves millions of lives every day.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl08.xls

>in4 fbi are reptilians and can't be trusted

Thank you, Statistics.

Okay, I admit I'm wong. However, you put tooo much faith in a gun.

1. Maybe in America it's used for every altercation. However, in some countries around the world (maybe to most developed ones??) guns are hardly used to enforce law/protect.
2. You're right. Prison is indeed protection, although it's secundary prevention and it's first damage already has done.
3. See 1.
4. Yeah I'm at fault. I admit.
5. Nah. Checked it once.
6. Not where I live. Kind regards.
7. There's a high chance I'm smarter than you.
8. Let's build a wall around them. And then put armed people around the wall. But chances are that the guards get depression or psychiatrically ill and go on a killing spree. So let's build a wall around them as well. And arm them. With guns. But people have seen the killing sprees and get PTSD. They go nuts and kill. Build a wall around them. Feel so much safer.

Man, I should've gone to my therapeutic session with the shrink.

Fucking kek

see

>weight
Yeah of course you have weight on me. I'm not yet ready to die. However, I'm from a country where guns aren't really common.
From what i've seen from documentaries and tv and shit, but also experienced in real life in other countries is that if you're more exposed to guns, their ability to scare you is seriously lowered.

I'n you're example there's a case in which the assailant has a gun. Really really not common where I live. However, is he trying to murder you? I don't think so. But then again, not where I live. They want to use that weight they have on you, to get some money out of you (in which case assurance will pay back to you, in my country at least). Why do you think, at a big bank, they only have some guards armed with a pistol, on duty. Or not even those are present (in my country there's none). And not everyone working in the bank is armed with an AR-15. It's because with the 1 guard they try to put the majority of the thieves away. And if that fails, bank folks are ordered to fulfill the wishes (in terms of direct cash) to the thief. (at least this is what I've read or heard). Giving a gun to everyone, while they may be really inadequate puts other people at risk.

Maybe you would be a 5 star cowboy with quickdraw and would be able to kill your assailant. However, if he sees you drawing a gun. He'd be far more likely to turn his wishes of just getting some easy money, into kill the nearest threat (i.e. you) and save his own life.

People with PTSD are rarely violent dumbfuck. They are more prone to self harm.