Just saw this. Fuck. Humans are fucking dumb

Just saw this. Fuck. Humans are fucking dumb.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegenerationwhypodcast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

steve is guilty

and so is adnan fwiw

So are you if you believe half of the shit that the two tumblr dykes put in that """"""""""""""""""documentary"""""""""""""""""""".

The Jinx did it a thousand times better. Also who gives a shit about white trash, fuck the entire Avery family they're scum and should all be gassed.

Doesn't matter, that trial was a joke

Here's another doc to watch if you wanna get angry: Dear Zachary

>Just saw this. Fuck. Humans are fucking dumb.

literally bootlicking faggots

>it's a Lt. Colburn gets caught lying on the stand episode

>people think he actually committed the crimes yet there's no blood all over the bed or the garage.

Good thing a low iq borderline retard is so good at cleaning up DNA evidence while leaving obvious physical evidence just lying around.

>I BELIEVE WHAT TUMBLR FEMINAZI LIBERAL SLUTS TELL ME, FIGHT THE SYSTEM, #FEELTHEBERN, BATMAN V SUPERMAN BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN, BRB GOTTA GO PREP THE BULL!

Reminder the brother and ex-boyfriend did it.

Yeah, especially Steve Avery.

This

>spouts memes instead of realizing this guy and his family were railroaded by law enforcement, and framed in a murder which they had no part of

the brother sure acted like it
seriously, of all the people they interviewed, noone seemed "i have something to hide"-nervous like he did

literally retards (just like steve) who can't think for themselfs and need a documentary's narative to make up their minds

you probably love the history channel.

>tfw no Wrestlemania

What are some other good murder mystery documentaries? I've seen Dear Zachary and The Staircase

>STEVEN A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN HE AND DA AVERY FAMBLY WUZ FRAMED EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE ARRESTED FOR SEVERAL SEXUAL ASSAULTS AND VIOLENT CRIMES OVER THE YEARS AND THOSE FACTS WERE CONVENIENTLY KEPT OUT OF THE DOC THEY GOOD BOIS DEY JUST NEED MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS

Fuck you.

t. cuck who loves sucking law enforcement's dick and always believes what they say

there's a whole fucking tv series called 48 Hours Mystery you might enjoy

the jinix and ESPECIALLY paradise lost 1 to 3
if you haven't heard of the latter, don't spoil it by googling

Waaaaaiiiit a minute, tumblr liberals hate Snyder and love Marvel.

this is true though

>spouts more memes because he is unable to form coherent statements
no, fuck you

Better than sucking a tumblr whore's strapon and begging for a mouthful of black dick like you, faggot.

Adnan is way more clear cut than Steve though. Serial shouldn't even have been made

>people still arguing whether he did it or not

The point of the documentary was to show how fucked up the judicial system can be and that Avery needs a retrial.

You are easily manipulated.

you seem angry about the fact that I don't always believe the government's narrative user. Are you OK? Did I trigger your autism?

>i arrived there early in the morning
>(intervewed again later)
>uh no wait i arrived in the evening after they started taking notes of who came and left when

Nah nigger, fuck you, I proved my point and you don't have shit to back up yours. I hope some white trash kills someone you love and then we'll see how quick you are to defend them. With how cuck'd you are and how dumb you are you'll probably defend them too and blame it on society. Do the world a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool immediately.

lol you proved your point? all you did was engage caps lock and meme text retarded words. You're a fucking joke

>IT'S A CONTHPIRATHY! THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING AFTER ALL THE WHITE TRASH YOU GUYS I SWEAR!

lel

>it's a the manitowoc sherrif's department manufactures evidence episode

pure docu-kino

>spouts memes
>I PROVED MY POINT GUYS
yeah nah fuck off

Everything I said proved how wrong you are. Now go eat a bag of vegan razor blades you samefagging troglodyte.

I've heard the Thin Blue Line is the GOAT of the genre but I haven't watched it yet

>more maymay text
pretty shitty bait

It was an interesting doc but he definitely killed that woman. It's bullshit that the directors made it seem like he was framed and that was that. They didn't even have the decency to leave it ambiguous. What fucks all of this is the cops did plant evidence. That local PD should have been no where near that scene.

What's really fucked up is that he was convicted based on a story that is completely unsubstantiated by the evidence. Also, the fact that his nephew got convicted is ridiculous.

the documentarists actual didn't tell/show about many evidence pieces the prosecutor brought forth

not that you would even need them to find steve guilty because it's so plain even if the police are assholes...

>spouts so many buzzwords in maymay text
>vegan
you literally have a sub 50 IQ

What he's saying is right and he's mocking you. I wouldn't expect a person as unintelligent as to think Avery wasn't guilty as fuck to understand that but seriously come on.

Suck my cock you nigger faggot
I bet you think you're smart too

mocking me how? By spouting a bunch of Sup Forums memes in a strawman fashion? wew lad

Samefag, cry more.

>Redditfrog.jpg

Yep. Just like I said.

>he definitely killed that woman

whose blood was curiously missing from the place of the murder where she was murdered, stabbed repeatedly and had her throat sliced?

By pointing out how dumb you are. I don't care if it's written in a bathroom wall in block letters by a retarded person. He's right and you're wrong.

lol, the only one crying is you with your caps locked memes and getting angry over the fact that people actually believe law enforcement isn't full of perfect angels who never lie or railroad someone. Your use of buzzwords and retarded statements just show how stupid you are, and the inability to think for yourself.

i love all these faggots who instantly become sherlock fucking holmes and can declare "Well he OBVIOUSLY did it but the police shouldn't have done blahblbhablah" like ok fuckface, just because all the well-adjusted people you know think he's innocent doesn't mean you automatically have to take the opposite stance to appear more insightful or something. fuck outta here. it's fucking obvious he didn't do it.

>he's right and you're wrong because I said so
that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard from someone trying to defend someone else

BASED
A
S
E
D

Yeah, the story he was convicted on was bullshit. I said that in my post.

But he killed that woman.

i love all these faggots who instantly become sherlock fucking holmes and can declare "Well he OBVIOUSLY didn't do it but the police shouldn't have done blahblbhablah" like ok fuckface, just because all the well-adjusted people you know think he's not innocent doesn't mean you automatically have to take the opposite stance to appear more insightful or something. fuck outta here. it's fucking obvious he did do it.

what's that? we've got a guy wrongfully convicted? ok thanks, i'll get on that in 10 years when someone figures out we may have screwed up! thanks, bye!

> tumblr liberals hate Snyder and love Marvel.
Did you forget them being triggered by Black Widow's sexualization and how they called her a slut?

>But he killed that woman

t. teresa's ex-bf who killed her

BASED
A
S
E
D

I bet there's people here who think Amanda Knox is innocent.

underrated post

Yeah?

Why does everyone have horrible hair in Wisconsin?

First time around he got fucked over

But second time around, I think he DID do it but there wasn't enough evidence for the cops to convict in spite of the last time he went to trial.

So both are in the wrong.

ask AIDSmoby, something tells me he's the expert here

anyone here who loses trust in the legal system needs to watch 'a murder in the park' on netflix

it's the most horrifying case of legal bullshit I've ever seen

>he din do nuthin

>Steven is a half retarded pervert
>is full of confidence because he thinks he's getting millions of dollars
>gets aggressive with Teresa when she visits his trailer
>accidentally kills her somehow
>panics and hides her car
>Brendan see's something, maybe helps a bit
>Steven burns her body in the back field
>being the retard he is, Steven moves the bones for some reason
>in the search for Teresa, her family finds the car
>Steven gets arrested
>cops plant evidence because they're spiteful hicks who hate Steven and his family
>prosecutors and investigators are also assholes who pull a bullshit story from Brendan and run with it
>Steven and Brendan get convicted
I mean, come on. This more or less is what happened.

>has the victim's car with incrimidating evidence
>has a CAR CRUSHING MACHINE literally around the corner that he uses every other day
>hurr imma just leave this car here and cover it up with some branches lol

Everyone in the Midwest is crooked, stupid, and needs to be sterilized.

Best coast for life

Brendan just wanted to go home and watch Wrestlemania, man

>Steven is a retarded pervert
why wasnt he a criminal mastermind or something? just makes no sense.
he a gud boi he dindu nuffin.
it was the govmnt i tell you, they conspired with the aliens to incriminate the poor boi

Yeah?

WHERE did he kill her?

Not saying he didn't do it, but this doesn't add up.

You get your bald genes from your mom

You're applying logic to someone who probably couldn't tell you the capital of his own state.

I don't know. He might of just hit her until she stopped breathing. I mean, there doesn't have to be some bloody scene.

having the sense to use your very own car crushing machine to crush a car that REALLY needs crushing to get rid of incriminating evidence is hardly the feat of a criminal mastermind

Hmm, it's almost as if he is retarded.

It's literally the opposite. There is a mountain of evidence against Steven.

UH
OH

>yeah

even a neanderthal who didnt want the other neanderthals to figure out that he murdered a guy would throw the bloody stone that he used into the lake if he's literally standing by the fucking lake

Why not?

>THE POLICE ARE GETTING ME AGAIN! THE POLICE ARE GETTING ME AGAIN!

He was stalking her and Theresa got calls from him. She said she was being called by somebody right?

She was probably afraid of going to the cops because it was Steven Avery.

He killed her in a crime of passion.

Here's the side of the story that the doc hid behind bullshit:

thegenerationwhypodcast
.com/steven-avery-166-generation-why

Most of that evidence is questionable at best.

>Dead body in fire pit
>Vehicle on property
>Eye witness testimony
>Intent and opportunity

vs.

>Cops planted everything
>Cops murder girl

they might as well have framed these things. would have been exactly the same interrogation

He probably thought that it would all blow over since he had already been wrongfully accused once and that there would be no investigation and was planning on selling the vehicle later or something.

>Cut finger day of crime
>Logical blood smear near ignition of victim's vehicle
>Blood smear in the same spot on his own vehicle

>Dead body in fire pit
it's established the cops planted other evidence so they might as well have done this as well
>Vehicle on property
suspiciously poorly hidden and strangely not fucking CRUSHED to pieces when the guy operated a car crushing machine on a daily basis
>Eye witness testimony
all of which have turned out to be contradictory

>Cops planted everything
they did plant lots

>Cops murder girl
said noone. my bet is on the ex-bf. the brother also acts weird.

>Dead body in fire pit
Forensicts stated that the bones were tampered with and the conslusion was they were moved from another location. The back lot is where the body was burned, not the fire pit by the house
>Vehicle on property
That is true
>Eye witness testimony
Are you refering to Brenden? lol
>Intent and opportunity
No one here is stating that he didn't kill her. The contention is that the story used to convict him is bullshit, and that evidence has tampered with and/or planted.

Maybe. But that cut wasn't gushing blood, so the rest of the blood in the vehicle was probably planted using the stolen blood from the previous case.

Those little freaks are so cute. I wish I could keep one as a pet and give it a big terrarium to flop around in.

I've had this conversation too many times already. I'm sorry you've been fooled by a documentary.

Literally this but as a commercialized TV show

Oh oops, sorry this is /x/ shit nothing to see here folks

>i'm not gonna argue with you because you're wrong

Steve probably did it but Brendan is an innocent retard who just wants to watch Wrestlemania

they don't look like they do a lot of flopping
my guess is they just stare at the wall drooling until they die

who /THEPRIZE/ here?

You're the only one being stubborn here. If you have something to show us or tell us, please do. I'm not invested in this enough to defend it with my ego. It just seems to me that things are not that simple.

yes

>then what did you do brendan
>something with the head

>Defending a felonious pervert who lit an animal on fire and molested his nephew for years even though all of the evidence points to him