Brazil really is the nexus of everything I hate in this world

Brazil really is the nexus of everything I hate in this world.

Drug wars, hedonist heaven for Westerners, high crime rates, despicable violence, rainforests with dangerous predators and huge disgusting bugs, cancerous government that doesn't care about the well-being of its people, ignorance, illiteracy, lynching, flip flops.

I hate Brazil with every atom of my body.

If I could, unironically, press the button that would vaporize the entire country leaving nothing but an ocean behind I would, without hesitation, press it.

FUCK brazil.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=italy trash streets&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3i7fC4KjRAhUBiZAKHVt7B6wQ_AUIBygB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But what about india

>inb4 memes about italy

India is hardly a hedonist heaven for Western folks. SEA is a more plausible location for degenerates seeking cheap exotic hookers.

>hedonist heaven for Westerners
What's wrong about that ?

Fun fact, Italy was a shithole and a giant slum worse than this country years ago. This is why this country has so many shitty Italian diaspora like you.

best hospital i've ever seen

>mfw Italy is literally the anus of Europe

google.com/search?q=italy trash streets&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3i7fC4KjRAhUBiZAKHVt7B6wQ_AUIBygB

>If I could, unironically, press the button that would vaporize the entire country leaving nothing but an ocean behind I would, without hesitation, press it.
Although I do agree with what you mentioned above, there would be a major recession worldwide if you you decided to vaporize Brazil, because there's something called 'economy' that NEETs are unaware exists. Sure most of Brazil should be wiped as almost the whole upper portion of the country contributes nothing to our GDP, but definitely not Brazil as a whole.

Balkanizing it would be the appropriate solution. Also:
>cancerous government that doesn't care about the well-being of its people
The fact that you'd rather "vaporize" Brazil instead of improving it already shows you're just as "cancerous" as the government you're supposedly against. Plus, I wouldn't consider negroids or negroid-admixed individuals to be people, at least not from a civilized standpoint.

Ew, Italy is still a shithole. No wonder so many of them escape to this country.

Italy may not be great, but its still wayyyy better than Br*zil

It doesn't change the fact Brazil was way better than Italy until gommies ruined everything.

>Brazilian
>Calling another country a shit-hole
top fucking kek m8

>Italy was a shithole and a giant slum worse than this country years ago

Venice in 1723

WE
WUZ
NOT GOMMIES
N SHIT

Fuck off Indian/Spic/Gook.

No one is talking to wetbacks.

>rainforests with dangerous predators and huge disgusting bugs,
this is the only good thing in Brazil, you shithead. A lot of medicines exists thanks to Amazonia

Hi Riograndedosulfag. How are you doing today ? Did you ate churrasco with your germanic gauchos bros today ?

Kek no Italy is a wonderful place.

Looks like I triggered Pedro

>cherrypicking

Italy was a massive shithole in 19th century. This is why million of them escape to the Americas.

Even their villages look like a painted favela. Very poor in the past.

But why do you even care? You're literally unaffected by Brazil's existence.

>Fuck off Indian/Spic/Gook.

It's still more diminishing to be a basic Bieberish Canadian white boy desu

Because it's obvious a muh heritage.

Muh heritage Italians are cancerous on Sup Forums.

This is painted favelas for you ?
Then you're literally a uneducated monkey please end up with your life.

>madmax:fury road

What about miami?

If you paint a favela, they all look like this.

>be Venician aristocrat
>paints it's face white with poisonous Venetian ceruse

So qt ! Why don't favela monkey paint them ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

Because it's way better build ghettos. It's less ugly than painted gourmet favelas.

This project is cancelled already.

Good m8,you can start by taking home all the carcamanos like you who immigrated here, it will be a good start for the betterment of this country.
It really fucking look like a painted favela m8.

what the hell is happening here

>Drug wars, hedonist heaven for Westerners, high crime rates, despicable violence, rainforests with dangerous predators and huge disgusting bugs, cancerous government that doesn't care about the well-being of its people, ignorance, illiteracy, lynching, flip flops.

sounds like Italy except for the jungle part. but there is the mafia, corruption, sexual tourists on flip flops etc.

>all these buttblasted brazilians
it's a pasta

Every country has that to a degree. Brazil has it all combined and on steroids.

Nobody cares about your autism mario.
Why do you think we have so many italian immigrants here m8?

>Muh heritage Italians are cancerous on Sup Forums

Wait. Muh heritage Italians in South America really feel superior to the rest? What reasons lel?

>rainforests with dangerous predators and huge disgusting bugs

what a flamming faggot

Il y a quand même une différence entre la civilisation italienne, et les sauvages à plume dans le cul de la jungle sud-américaine.

Si tu ne vois pas de différence entre un village calabrais (donc pauvre) et les favelas de Rio, je te suggère de sortir de ta piaule.

who the fuck needs your fucking white opinion?
fuck off

>
Drug wars, hedonist heaven for Westerners, high crime rates, despicable violence, rainforests with dangerous predators and huge disgusting bugs, cancerous government that doesn't care about the well-being of its people, ignorance, illiteracy, lynching, flip flops.
Sounds just like Italy.

>Drug wars, hedonist heaven for Pakis, high crime rates, despicable violence, cities with dangerous chavs and huge disgusting slags, cancerous government that doesn't care about the well-being of its people, ignorance, illiteracy, lynching, inbreeding

Sounds just like the UK

>flip flops.
kek'd this is so true

people who wear flip flops are just gross
it immediately maks me think "this person is filthy and has no pudicity"

But that pic really looks like a shithole, frog.

Don't know m8, you won't see the same behavior from anyone else, germans, poles, russians, french, portugueses etc, are all quite nice. Italians however...there is a reason we all call them "carcamanos".

t. daniel

>heaven for westeners
Not really as it's fucking dangerous. Whilst I was working on projects there I had everywhere one security person with me and felt like shit because that way I wasnt able to call hookers.

What a bullshit

Lmao what bullshit

Yeah ok nigger, what bullshit. I was there and had this person going everywhere with me because otherwise there's a relatively high risk of being robbed. Besides that literally every local vendor for this project demanded bribes so in the end we hired companies from Europe and the US shipping all the shit to Brazil because it was still cheaper than getting it locally (to a worse quality even)

t. dilma

>shipping all the shit to Brazil because it was still cheaper than getting it locally
> had this person going everywhere with me because otherwise there's a relatively high risk of being robbed.
Lmao, sure Dilma.

Believe what you want you ignorant prick

there are fucktons of italian immigrants in brazil
you did this fuckwit

Are flip flops really that bad

What's wrong with flip flops?

>flip flops
kek

>mfq il Brasile è il paese con il maggior numero di immigranti italiani (30 millioni)
>mfq la maggioranza dei immigranti italiani qua sono ricchi (come la famiglia Mattarazzo in San Paolo), aucuni sono perfino riconosciuto mondialmente come Senna.
>la cultura italiano è amata per tutti i brasiliani, principalmente perché gli italiani come i brasiliani riconoscono che una vita buona è una vita che si gode
per essere onesto, non sai cosa stai parlando :)

Brazil isn't a bad country, they're just dealt a bad hand; if things improved in terms of corruption and education I'd consider them a first world country; Brazil is still the best country in south america.

Chile, Uruguay, and Argentina are all a lot nicer I believe and have less slums.

>still this mad at pracinhas
it had to be done bro

We don't really have slums. We had some really small settlements but they don't exist anymore since the government made them build their own houses

Well I guess in the capital "el cerro" still exists but its just a poor criminal neighborhood and not really a slum, the rest of the country doesn't have it.

I've never see a Brazilian make a good/funny post

Nice job mate, you managed to write worse than yahoo's translator.

There is an old saying around here (Veneto): Brazil is Naples made country. Guess why?