Nomad user here, AMA

Nomad user here, AMA

How do we know if yellow is actually yellow?

By nomad user do you mean you move from place to place throughout the plains following large herd animals?

gb2reddit fag

Bush did 9/11, sandniggers commit acts of terrorism thus, yellow is actually yellow

Vagabond is a more accurate term, but I wander from place to place, in VA rn, was in England

Ooh, a vagabond? That denotes criminality! What crimes have you committed along the way? Except vagrancy, obviously.

Some theft, well, mainly theft

Youre a transient, dumbass

Great question, thanks for participating!

Getthelube.com

Seriously? No rape? No murder? No conquering Gaul or sacking Carthage?

Also, you are fucking wrong
vag·a·bond
ˈvaɡəˌbänd/
noun
noun: vagabond; plural noun: vagabonds

a person who wanders from place to place without a home or job.
informaldated
a rascal; a rogue.

I would have loved to conquer, but sadly, it's just not my niche

How is it?

Why Mercy?

I absolutely love it! I get to have just god damned amazing experiences. It's amazing.

Why not?

Elaborate, sell the lifestyle to me. Don't spare the grit

I dig her design, and her lore, genji is next up on my list, though he's not exactly the funnest to play as

I second that!
Fair enough, I can dig a good blonde.

u nomad bro?

Well I'll sell it using two anecdotal stories. Story One, the bad parts. I walked into a bar, in well, a bad part of Marseilles. I get a drink to relax, and a younger girl, maybe early 20's asks if I'm a foreigner (In french) I respond with "Yeah I am, from America, how are you?" She then starts talking in English and I get some more drinks in me, slowly liking her more and more, when I stumbled out of the bar (Im guessing I walked out alone) I turned some corners and got jumped by some guys, one of them spouting of in french "Fucking Americans! Madeline!" And the fucking girl walks over as he's taking my wallet and she takes it, and I left without a wallet, but with a black eye, and lots of bruises and some cuts. The second was also in France, but in Paris, I was at the top of the Eiffel Tower, drinking champagne and gazing down at the streets in just awe, the beauty of it all, being a wanderer, on top of the world, all the stories people must have in this city, Just awe

Luckily though I keep my ID, Passport, Visa, and majority of my money in my actual travel bag

Cool what counties have you been to?

Sounds exactly like when my brother and I went to London and Paris and Brussels. Drink, fight, see cool shit. That's just traveling abroad in general.

Im guessing you mean countries. Turkey, France, Germany, England, Ireland, Scotland, Canada, Italy, and Spain so far

Where are you now?

Since you two have been wandering around Europe, I wondered what you thought of the coppers in different places and how they handle it. Always thought that was fun when moving from country to country, seeing whether the cops will just warn you or haul you in or kick your shit in.

Virginia, in the good 'ol U.S.A

Where did you like best?

In Turkey, the police, or lack thereof, I saw exactly zero police. It certainly was well interesting. Also one of the more, third world-ish places I've been. In England the police are decent, the police I saw seemed so god damned tense, but were generally warning, no hauling shit off. In france though (My favorite) Police in general are ready to kick shit down