Hey Sup Forums any of you white dudes ever fucked a black chick?

Hey Sup Forums any of you white dudes ever fucked a black chick?

This girl on tinder wants to jump my bones. Been talkin to her for a bit now and she sent me this today via after I saw it on her snap and screen capped.

She's pretty hot. What r black chicks like in bed? Never been w/ one. Also she does burlesque and works for a lingerie company..

Also I meant she sent it to me via text message * after I took it from her snap

I can tell you're bullshitting not only because of the over-the-top description of the girl's occupations, but because you used the phrase 'jump my bones'...

They don't smell very good, but they'll do just about anything, especially for white dick

Haha okay.. But I'm not though..

Make sure to pull on her hair, they love that

She said she does like to be submissive in bed
Dubs checked

Make sure you call her nigger and tell her to take your white dick. They love that shit.

He's a cap of her tinder profile

I cant speak for all black girls but i dated one a while back and she actually was into race play stuff during sex.

Dubz of truth

Other one from snap. I just screen capped.

The pussy tastes like BO
>and greasy

Also wear a condom OP. You don't want to get cucked into child support.
>Also AIDS

damn, more pls

All the ones I've been with had huge clits, I wouldn't go down on one but I am picky about a vag looks. They give really good head though!

Their hair feels like pubes. Couldn't hold on to the butcher head when she was giving head

straight up, they tend to have diseases. it's not worth it.

I have and she was cool as hell. Fun to party with and even helped me and some friends when we got into a fight outside of a club. She took off her high heels and started busting people over the head with them.

This. I got aids from a nigger girl

Pic related

bestiality is illegal

Textin with her now. Told her I took that other snap.

Got chlamydia from a black chick one time, still good sex tho

Have fun with those stds

Either get a nude to post or "she" is catfishing you. Or wants you to buy shit for her

That's cos u fucked a straight up Nigger instead of a decent black girl, fair enough they are hard to find but worth the effort of dark skin turns u on

sorry bro

Do it, you might like her. Or at least have a great story to tell the grand kids.

if dark skin turns you on why not fuck an indian girl. she might smell or be hairy but at least she is human. or a dark latina

She seems pretty clean and legit.

Like user above said I don't think she's some nasty ass nigger ghetto chick.

run Forrest run, listen to us we're all oldfags at work we know better. Post this thread tonight and see what the summerfags say

>What do I get in return

GIBS

Cringe man.

Cool it with the emojis, lols,and apologies.

Im dating a dark-skinned girl, but she's not ghetto black. Her parents are from the north african islands.

Pussy tastes good. She's almost as horny as I am, we fuck daily. Kinda lazy in bed but I prefer being dominant anyway.

Meh

>what do I get in return

"i'll show you mine if you show me yours"

Nice, I think she is pretty white washed

She's seems sorta hipsterish.

OP is prey

Do it. Why are you sitting around asking about it? Judge for yourself.

hahaha she is going to wear your skin like that

Oh I'm going to. I'm just curious about other experiences. And also felt like sharing.

Dick pic or gtfo

>feminism....

fuck her with a condom and and never talk to her again. At least when she claims that you raped her she will have no evidence.

Yeah she is far from a nigger, she is definitely bone material... you need to fuck her brains out.

Fiancée is black (I'm white). She's so horny that we fuck every single time we're alone together. Doesn't matter if it's been 6 days or 6 hours. She's into bondage, too.

My advice is that it's basically the same as fucking a white girl, but the head is better, Go down on her once every few months and she'll be yours for years. Also, do NOT call her a nigger in bed unless she first says she's into race play.

That's a blunt way of putting it. But true.

She's 100% American born and raised. Smartass attitude, pretty hot. She looks more Indian than African though. Has a really tight pussy too.

9/10 will continue banging.

physically attractive
BUT
>feminism

mentally retarded

What OP gives her in return

Op here again. Found her Instagram. The goings a little slow for me. I'm at work and on my phone.

Kek

I onced fucked a black girl doggy style while playing racist songs. She didn't like it but I payed so put up with it

Face is kinda fucked and looks like a stripper, hence good body a rekt face. Do it, worst you can get is aids

not bad, OP. Do it, just don't be a retard and do it raw - condoms save lives.