Are these people culturally more European or middle Eastern? And do they identify as such?

Are these people culturally more European or middle Eastern? And do they identify as such?

Other urls found in this thread:

hansrossel.com/travel-information/georgia-tbilisi/wine-tradition-georgian-culture.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ02MlVRcMA
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/110111-oldest-wine-press-making-winery-armenia-science-ucla/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds_in_Georgia
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/30/white-house-wants-add-new-racial-category-middle-eastern-people/91322064/?hootPostID=4345e7e3e8e025e8ad4b760aacff1654
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as european as balkans
as europeans

georgia european-caucasian
armenian shitskin, they close the arabs
azerbaijan turkic-caucasian

This tbqh
They are as European as us Balkaners
Caucasus is just Balkan 2.0

interesding

European

Will we ever find out what he meant by this

>turks
>white
Even I am more European than you.

oh,retard :-(
he really believe this
lol, fuckin brown indigenous subhuman get the fuck out.

They are their own thing and they all hate each other.

Neither, Caucasians have their own vibe

>this is what spic believes

Georgian here, were neither of one. Caucasus people have there own culture nothing like euro or asia

>Turk calling other brown subhumans

I need to get off Sup Forums

Leaf

Hi

t. Churka

This is totally bullshit, they act nothing like Europeans or balkans. They're savages and their culture is a combination of Muslim and Russian. Even Armenia and Georgia who aren't Muslims still are more similar to middle eastern people then to any Europeans.

Georgia and Armenia are Christian and therefore European.
Azerbaijan is Muslim and therefore Middle Eastern

Stop spamming bulshit, its an average eastern european country

>azerbaijan turkic-caucasian

>muh special snowflake
I'd say we're more european than asian

>they act nothing like Europeans or balkans
>They're savages and their culture is a combination of Muslim and Russian.
>Even Armenia and Georgia who aren't Muslims still are more similar to middle eastern people then to any Europeans.
it really makes me think

Kys, were europe.

Neither. As an Armenian it depends where you are from. If you are diaspora in Europe than more European if you are diaspora in the Mid East (usually Syria or Lebanon) than you are Mid Eastern. Current day nation is neither nor do they identify with either

Central and Eastern Turkey is filled with shit skins

Ahaha. Tell me how Georgia is European please. I am begging for an answer.

Are they European too?

Every time I see Armenians in Westen Europe they have a big fat cross tattooed somewhere on their body because they try to avoid being mistaken for Kurds or Turks with all means.- by German user

They are neither. If any of them think they are European they are sadly mistaken.

They want to be like europeans but in reality they are like turks, russians and middle easterns.

Of course your burger brain cant process larger information, so I wont overcharge your brain and only explain with one sentence:
By everything except for disputed georgraphical borders.

No one cares about your memes. The reality is if you are diaspora in Europe and were born there you obviously European culturally.

he is Armenian.

Lol. You guys are genetically not even close to us. You guys are a bunch of mountain niggers.

totally agree my khachik friend

Pretty much desu

wait russia has access to the caspian sea? i learn something new every day

God save us from being close to ameniggers

Let us see your genetic results cave dweller

Armenians are closer to Europeans than Georgians. Their majority haplogroup is R1b. How does that make you feel chimp?

America has one of the largest white populations out there so this is really amusing especially when it comes from non whites

>another haplogroup autist

12 yo-s not allowed on the board, get the fuck out of here...

haplos are basically memes and they doesn't affect of phenotype. you are as nigger as average kurd. show us your pic along your genetic test

Georgians are the ones online always talking shit about Armenia. Looking at it from an objective stand point Armenia has made more contributions to the world than Georgia, has been more significant in human history than Georgia, and has more of an ancient history than Georgia. So yes Georgians are superior if you look at it from a world perspective. When you close it down and it look at it from a local perspective Armenians are always welcoming of foreigners and have gone along with well with others if they are treated well. They can also fight for their land unlike you guys. You guys can't even hold onto provinces in your nations borders. At least Chechens have balls to fight their occupiers even their nation is non existent and the chances of victory are close to none. You guys are cucks who talk big online and only that.

hansrossel.com/travel-information/georgia-tbilisi/wine-tradition-georgian-culture.htm

>Women are not expected to drink very much

>It is not socially expected for women to smoke on the street

Lol, they are like middle eastern

>Armenians are closer to Europeans than Georgians.

nice illustrator skills you got there buddy. you still will never be white.

t. xaч

>Armenians are closer to Europeans than Georgians.
Did you even see armenians? They are like huge nosed turks.

I didn't know science is hazardous to you guys

>Women are not expected to drink very much
>It is not socially expected for women to smoke on the street

these are lies lel

Post the original pic of the guy without the unibrow. You the unibrow which is common in all Southern Caucasians

>only a muritard would call it science
go back to school, bliad

kek i wish it was true. sadly Liberals gained power here... no more nice christian values

Holy shit this is hilarious. This what the average Georgian 23andme results are.

he's an armo diaspora, don't call him ameritard

>we are the only ones that don't smile
as always...

yeah, since it puts G haplogroup into "western asia" because cia burger agency have put it into this meme region.

Lol sorry my ancestors weren't cave dwellers.

yea yea we believe you buddy, you totally proved your point with that picture.

average armenian with inferiority complex

Just leaving this here

>DUDE IT IS A CONSPIRACY!!!! MUH GEORGIAN GENES ARE CLEARLY EUROPEAN!!!!

Mean while you don't even speak an Indo-European language

Come on white boys. Let us see your genetic results with time stamped pics. The burden of proof is on you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ02MlVRcMA
what the fuck is he doing

>speaking IE language doesn't makes you white tard

of course not, you were literal niggers...
>On the other side, the Georgians are civil and courteous, and more than that, they are serious [graves] and moderate. Their manners and customs are a mixture of various customs of the peoples that reside round about them. This is the result, I believe, of their commerce and dealings with variety of people, and the liberty allowed in Georgia to observe their own religion and customs, and to defend them in their discourse. You shall meet here in this country with Armenians, Greeks, Jews, Turks, Persians, Indians, Tartars, Muscovites and Europeans. The Armenians are so numerous that they exceed the Georgians. They are also more wealthy, and for the most part supply all the small offices and mean employments. But the Georgians are far stronger, more haughty, more vain, and more pompous. The difference between their spirits, manners and beliefs has caused a very great enmity between them. They mutually hate one another, and never marry into one anothers families. The Georgians are particularly disdainful towards the Armenians who are looked upon much about the same way as the Jews are in Europe.
>the same way as the Jews are in Europe.

And if you don't speak it that makes you a non European especially when your country is not located in Europe.

who says we want to be europian? we are Kartvelian, we have our own language and we are superior human beings. you are the one who's trying to act europian and white.

you speak indo europian language, you have indo europian blood but you look like shitskins compared to us, asians.

Don't confuse me with the other shit skin arguing with chimps. That is all you sub humans do all day

Superior yet 0 contributions to the world unlike Armenians.

> compared to us, asians.
kys

>invented wine
>saved the world from nazis

What did armos do?

learn how to sarcasm you facebook memer

He is right for once

The oldest-known winery was discovered in the "Areni-1" cave in Vayots Dzor, Armenia. Dated to c. 4100 BC, the site contained a wine press, fermentation vats, jars, and cups. Archaeologists also found V. vinifera seeds and vines.

Armenian Inventions
>Truck Mounted Revolving Concrete Drum Mixer
>(Magnetic Resonance) Scanning Machine
>Bankmatic Automated Teller Machine
>automatic, self-wringing sponge mop
>first licensed vaccine against rotavirus, the most common cause of severe diarrhea in infants
> first hydraulic racing camshaft
> plastic surgery
>pressured inhaler and cromolyn sodium therapy
>"MIG" Military aircraft
>A-14 oxygen mask used in WWII
>hair follicle plug transplantant device
>Kirlian photography
> US anti-aircraft gun mount and recoil, WWII
>first video player
>founders of color television
>automatic transmission for automobiles
>the needleless inoculation gun
>the primary controls of the first Sikorsky helicopter
>power steering
>breath-operated computer

Georgian Inventions
>nothing

armenia didn't even existed by then you Kurdish rapebaby

provide reliable source and I will believe you.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/110111-oldest-wine-press-making-winery-armenia-science-ucla/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds_in_Georgia
You have more Kurds in your nation than us cave dweller

>The earliest known evidence of wine comes from Georgia (Caucasus) in Eurasia, where 8000-year-old wine jars were found.[2][3][4] Traces of wine have also been found in Iran with 7,000-year-old wine jars[5][6] and in Armenia in the 6,100-year-old Areni-1 winery;

you managed to assimilate all of them

>armenian calling others cave dwellers
lol

maybe, because you could easily assimilated them, you are literally same shitskin monobrow nation.

NONE OF YOU PEOPLE ARE WHITE EUROPEANS! You all have a mix of light skins and shit skins. Deal with it and grow up! No one cares about these stupid arguments. Go back to /pol if all you guys care about is skin color!

Lol mate re writing is probably your best bet as Georgians to try to appear civilized and useful to the world

Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your opinion

Wheres that "let me decide, who's white meme", I've accidentally deleted it

Middle-Eastern, they are savages, especially Armenos.

No it is simple fact. If you are not genetically majority then you are not European. End of discussion

How are Armenians the savages?

so are armenians white and europian, what is your opinion?

I've explained that in upper case but your floppy tier disk brain cant process the information.
And you are American, you have literally zero authority over this subject
so

None of the Caucasus is

>white american
>has no authority on deciding who is white
>coming from a non white

Holy shit this board is becoming /pol and I am slowly going turn to a poltard

Armenia and Georgia are european.
Azerbaijan I have no idea but I always thought of them as another turkic country so not european.

If you aren't located within these boundaries then you aren't European. Keep arguing retards

>white american
this guy is also considered white in your country

I know the standards are stupid but that might soon change
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/30/white-house-wants-add-new-racial-category-middle-eastern-people/91322064/?hootPostID=4345e7e3e8e025e8ad4b760aacff1654

>Georgians are Caucasians
>Armenians are Anatolians.

by skin color Armos are shitskins while Georgians are similar to other Caucasian ethnic groups.

by genetics armos belong to same race as Kurds and Persians. meanwhile Georgians belong to Caucasian haplogroup along with Circassians and Ossetians.