Bumb

Kek

More flugby. Pretty please.

sure

more

whats this?
source?

fluffybooru.org/post/view/39803#search=user_id=1935 its fluffsim

jesus christ that thing is cute. i want to smash its head in after thinly slicing its balls.

thats the spirit

thx, user

i love this artist, whats his name?

Wolfram, but he deleted a lot of his stuff awhile back

wawa is baaad :(

huu huu wawa am bad fow gud fwuffy, meanie wawa wet fwuffy go

of all the artists to ragequite fluffies, Wolfram was a bad one to lose for the fandom. His work is some of the best

And that's the attraction of fluffies in a nutshell. :D

You didn't even crop it correctly, waste of a post

Post the whole comic

He didn't ragequit. He just deleted his older works, but even while he kept drawing new stuff people just kept screaming at him like he was the devil and everything wrong with the fandom.

He didn't so much quit as he was driven away by his own fans. The screaming entitled idiots were so set on being angry about the perceived treason that they rather exiled their idol than get more art from him. It was outright horrifying thing to witness.

wow what a fag he was, why delete his older stuff?

The question that bothers me here is:
Why delete your old work?

What were they even mad about and how were they any worse than typical fluffy fans? From what I can tell there isn't a decent quality upload on the booru without at last a few shitposts, that just comes with the territory.

And when you delete all your old shit off the booru that's categorically a scorched earth, fuck you guys-ragequit. If he was driven off he would have just stopped making new stuff and that would have been it, but with spite he deleted his stuff.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT.

Tough titties, Achmed, immunity cat has me and mine covered

To be fair, the art isn't great. It's his ideas

Ideas are worth far more than art.
I enjoy a fluffy comic with bad art (to a point) and a good story more than than other way around.
The shiny good art and no story stuff is just nice to look at for a few seconds and that's it.

I kinda want to write a quick story, even though i'm a shit writer, just for the lolz. Hit me with ideas

One day a fluffy pony drowns

I myself can't recall any shitposting on my submissions, so when I occasionally notice some drama, I'm quite surprised.

The art is adequate, more than adequate imo. Its not especially detailed and it was definitely rough around the edges earlier on, but he had a style and he stuck to it and improved on it over time. Considering some of the abominations on the booru, I think Wolfram's art was pretty damn good by comparison. He also wrote most of the better stories that would go on to be made into good comics by other people.

keywords: decent quality

>tfw barely any that combines both of them
>tfw shadysmarty is kill

at least we still have arist kun, who was my favorite anyway

fluffy eats a sandwich, owner gets mad and pillow it

He just thought his old stuff was embarrassing, and he didn't want that to be what comes up when his art was searched for. He absolutely didn't quit, as the picture in was one of the ones he drew AFTER clearing his old content.

He had absolutely no intention of leaving, but seeing all the goodwill towards him evaporate for a single transgression, to the point that not even continuing to draw did nothing to douse the flames of infinite outrage must have changed his mind.

Yeah, true. But I fell in love with the carp foals and mutagen's stuff early on so it's still just not as good in comparison

>still no fluffy pony picture of owner feeding sketties to a rat instead of fluffies and the fluffies has to watch it.

A story about a fluffy that has gotten pregnant against daddehs wishes. Daddy pretends he doesn't notice the fluffy swelling, and later pretends not to know the mummah is hiding babbehs, all the while arranging them to get neglected and kicked around while the mummah can't say anything.

Unless he got found out IRL or something. Speaking as someone who's been involved in more than one morally repugnant fandom, the second anyone I knew came anywhere near figuring me out I obliterated everything.
Not saying that's what happened since I have no idea what his reasons were, but there are reasons to wipe as much as you can before it gets back to you.

Or the owner could hit it with a hammer or something and make a "skettie sandwich" or something like that with it? Maybe feed it to the foals.

Could be a story there, maybe the fluffy pony was trying to kill the rat and the owner saved the rat, eventually ending in the fluffy being bad and the rat gets the spaghetti.

As good as it needed to be, and when she was active she was putting out a new image every couple of days which I think counts for something

>Delete a treasure trove of beloved content
>Expect people to be fine with it

thats his fault

And its not like he just deleted a few shitty old bits of art, he fucking cleaned house. There's hardly anything of his left up.

Still missed

>>>>>she
how many times does it need to be disproven before the meme dies

Ha ha ha, sucks to be you. I openly share this shit with my wife and she still begs for my dick.

If that was it fair enough, but supposedly that wasn't it.

>be me, fluffy pony owner
>take fluffy to beach one day
FWUFFY HUNGIE
>fuck, forgot to feed the fluffy
>oh well, tell it i'll get food later
>fluffy gets mad and runs over to other people, begging for something
>ignored for the most part, so he gets aggressive
>starts biting people
>ohshit.jpg
SCREE! NO HUWT FWUFFY! FWUFFY JUST WAN NUMMIES!
>someone kicked him, he deserved it though
>lands on this person dressed in black robes
>so hungry that he immediatly takes a bite
>the person barely notices
>run over, snatch the fluffy off
>call it a shit rat, tell it nobody will love it again
>rip the legs off
>throw it in the ocean
>the world will never miss a missing fluffy pony
-fin-

hope that was suitably stupid for you all. any more requests?

You're all faggots.

______________¶___

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT IMMUNITY CAT CANNOT SAVE YOU.

winter is coming

I'm also finding a lot of other great artist are stopping. Carpdime hasn't done anything in a while

I didn't like what he did either, but that doesn't mean we'd be better off without him. Would you agree that getting new Wolfram art would be better than driving him away altogether?

Fuck, that sucks. Well at least we have zk or whatever his name is frequenting our threads from time to time.

Gonna start the creamsicle stuff, one of the best from a newer guy, really good so far.

He made a lot of art style changes and you can definitely see an improvement in his later stuff so he probably hated seeing his old stuff. Seems pointless considering he's probably the most popular artist but whatever

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT,

its a shame because he left a lot of stories and comics unfinished too

I'd number these but I can't be arsed to count

srfnkj.lxfvcbvnmb m

Sahid you're high on shisha go to sleeping mat

Yes. That said, I can't imagine he was planning to stick around much longer if he deleted that much of his content off the booru and then quit all together when he got the expected response. Dude was probably just fishing for pretense to leave. I'm not gonna grovel to keep someone around if they're gonna be like that.

If you guys had to have a pet foal what would you like its coloring to be?
>bonus: what coloring for its litterpall

I'd go for a with red mare with a white mane

pink with blue mane

gender doesn't matter to me, although a mare would be good to easily get some foals to love/kill

triple dubs checked

it's like 90% of the fluffy pony stories

brown fluffies are trained by a breeder to become a fluffy gestapo and maintain the order in the building with an iron hoove

Most of the old ones left when a wave of newfags flooded the booru with "justified abuse", drawing every fluffy as worse than Satan to justify abusing to themselves. For a year or so the frontpages of booru were nothing but stuff literally designed to make you angry, so when the fandom was changing into literally the opposite of what it was founded on it's no wonder the original artists left. Things have been getting better since, but we're still far from the golden age.

______________¶___

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT:

what game is this

gotta go with a russian blue (google it) coat and a black mane

>litterpal
fuck off m8