reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which Adblocker is the better one?
Adblock or Ublock?
poll:
strawpoll.me/10752753

how do I get a fat black girl to let me pee on her

ok real question, artist in what?

Which ones are best, Seymour Duncan or EMG?

Since I can ask you anything : sauce ?

10/10

also, EMG

is that a tiny butterfly knife?

Yes. Yes it is. It's a tiny butterfly knife...

Tell me ur best day game approach. I've slept with over 100 women and they a from bars and clubs or known them from friends. I never had a day game pick up in my life. How do I so it ? and I've tried a lot.

sauce on the gif ?

how often do you pick up 8s and 9s and 10s? and how can one get with model girls?

sauce on that gif?

Seymour Duncan

Is it true that pickup consists, essentially of putting on a moronic, cocky facade to attract shallow insecure std buckets?

How do I attract quality, emotionally stables bitches?

Read the filename summerfags

Pick up is a art?

Duncan Blackouts > EMG

EMG also kek

Do I have to dress like this guy?

xhamster com/movies/ 3553718/ lesbian_yoga_lessons.html

Fucking Duncan fag. Emg 81/85 set, God tier

How should I go restarting the slave trade of minorities in western countries?

best way to pick up girls at concerts?

How do i vote for adblock origin?

Am I doing it right?

Why did you join mystic when you knew it was for fags?

Why are you a faggot?

I am a black guy. What is the best way to corner a white woman, so that I can approach her before she flees off?

ain't no pussy without the peacock fam.

BLM tee shirt. But only for certain politically aligned women.

Have ugly people got a chance to get a pretty girl ? If yes, then tell me how please

Go to church and get a nice church girl. They're faithfully and believe in gender roles. Mines a 20yo qt with the most lush bubble butt, and a tight little body.

Is it better to do it by hand or use a litter stick?

That dude is a prop He's a clown to make TV shows. I doubt he gets much play if any.

Sure.

lol

should i wear black or white shoes today

Where can I find a decent chick if I'm 27, living at home, have a shitty job and don't have my own vehicle?

If by pickup artist you mean date rape enthusiast, you'd be correct.

Keep pounding all those 2am last call hoes and thinking you're the "supreme alpha male", ya fucking gullible weevil.

You want to know why so many women in the US have no substance, are vapid, uninteresting, and egocentric?

It's because fucks like OP continue fueling their brain washed materialistic obsession in the pursuit of putting pussy above everything else as their life goals.

What we all should be doing is picking nice, average looking girls, breeding them, and changing the social atmosphere so that we eventually breed out these dumb cunts and "bros" alike. Society is declining because half our fucking race has its head up its ass and isn't forced to challenge themselves as individuals and human beings.

Take the black pill and make your own way.

What color shirt you got on fam?

I'm a pretty built guy, not a gym rat just naturally big and people say I'm good looking but I never seem to have any luck when I go out. I'm going out tonight. Tips?

Where can I find drug dealers that will sell me heroin?

You can't get a decent girl with those stats. She wouldn't consider you "decent". Get on POF and grab a fatty. She'll probably have her own car.

The game. It's a book and it changed my life

i call bait

Might one enquire what gender you are? Pic may be related...

Biggest load of bollocks I've ever read.

The game consists of this:

Dress like a fag
Use "negs" (backward compliments)
Act like a fag

Who is your favorite pick up artist?

What to say after the opener? I say "Hi!" and then it goes blank...

one favorite book on the subject?

mine is Models by Mark Manson

Literally anything but the weather. You just need to lead the conversation because a chick sure as shit isn't going to.

"Your mother will die in her sleep if yoy don't reply to this opener"

Pretty decent book. Also... "No more mr nice guy"

Livin this life BUMP

how do i fuck my sister

But what if I just ask her about her hobbies for example? She'll tell me, but I haven't built any attraction.

Works on bimbo's, if you're looking for more then try developing a personality.
Speaking in general terms obviously, seeing as how I don't know you

She probably won't have any hobbies or anything interesting to say.

OK going to get assblasted for linking plebbit, but their Redpill sub is good starting place for betas
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

>look at this fat goofy lookin fucker with qt
all it takes is a little confidence and the ability to talk to women

Worked for Elliot rodger

What do men want from women

You're a special flower aren't you?

you're an idiot. that's not how it works.

This true. You see 10/10s with complete autists on every street. Women respond to wit & bants more than looks. Someone once said, make a chick laugh, you're half way to tuna town (paraphrasing somewhat)

I have to ask for source

Society seems to leave the 5/10s behind. Male or female. When really those are probably the best people to be with. I like you for putting this out there. Most guys on here seem to think if they can't fuck a 10 what's the point, in fucking anyone.

Yeah, sarcasm just isn't your thing is it. Such a faggot response I implied he must be a woman...

This

I think you mean money user

lulz

fucking pick up wizards lmfao.

You will never see a single man in a Ferrari. ..

Negging is the best. You should always neg. Basically, it gets bitches wet when you say a negative thing about her, hence 'neg'. This demonstrates that you are not impressed by her beauty, which immediately spikes her interest levels. Why do you think bad boys get so much pussy? They're naturally neggers.

The best negs are focused around her looks. Even some of the most beautiful women are very conscious about their looks. Pick a random feature on her body and neg it.

'I like your hair, it's like my grandmothers'

'I bet you're well read since its easy to fit your nose in a book'

'Your body is toned...D flat' and point at your dick.

All great negs.

yeah

wizard.jpg

fedora.jpg

>why haven't you managed to pick up an wife?
Any moron can get laid these days... even Sup Forumstards

I hate it to talk to women in clubs, because I feel like I'm not looking like a guy talking to girls in clubs. Last time one girl stood beside me pretty near (there was enough space elsewere), and i didn't talk to her, i even tried to not look in her direction. I just couldnt bring myself to say anything. tips?

she detected how fucking weak you are and went there to fuck with u in a female way

you took it like a beta

tips ? dunno.

Get drunk first

>Pick Up Artist here
No. You're not.

just fucking with u man

:D

Well you obviously aren't a golfer, are you?

Sauce?

>Your body looks toned...D flat

Is this you

Attractiveness is a combination of personality and looks. Even if you're ugly you can do a lot to improve your appearance by dressing well, exercising, and practicing good hygiene. That just leaves personality. Study up on lots of stuff so you have shit to talk about. Maybe study comedy a bit also.

Boom, now you're an attractive desirable human being.

Thanks bro

That's the other half of getting to tuna town.

i also have this question. Please answer, OP

And this is where I'll find the bitches?

How do you look at a women without ejaculating

Answer this