Ask a guy who just lost his virginity anything

how sore is your ass?

Why should anybody care?

A bit sore since I was constipated the other day
Apparently you, since you took the time to comment on this thread

Which hand?

>Why should anybody care?
>Apparently you

That doesn't answer the question at all. Did I ask "who should care"? No I didn't you fucking retard

The one in between my legs

How big was his dick

What did his cum taste like?

How long did you last?

Can you really lose your virginity to a vaacuum cleaner?

How does it feel to know that you will be burning in hell for eternity while fuckers down there torture the fuck outta you?

How does it feel to know that one day your daughter will take the same path as you?

How does it feel to know that you just became impatient cunt like every one else who's had sex?

You lost something that made you more alpha than non-virgins. You had something special but lost it to feel how it feels to have sex. For what? to brag to your friends about it? You don't even deserve my respect.

What do you think about all the closet fags virgins here who are so desperate to fantasize about you taking a cock?

people who find this interesting
and beta virgins

Who wants the respect of a fucking idiot?

PS. Jesus was the son of a ugly ass hooker

Can you sit or doest it hurt?

the left one

How did you choose the best one for you? Or did you just find the cleanest looking one?

Was your moms pussy tight?

Are you a virgin?

Yeah I'm clueless lmao, seems like they really need a cock up thier ass fantasizing about me fucking another dude, when I fucked a girl that they would never have a chance with in life

Enjoy your life since you won't have any fun down there, fam. I'm not a christian by the way.
>Lost his virginity
>Comes to Sup Forums to tell his buddies
>brags to a community that literally does not give a shit
>acts all tough
Good luck in life, sir.

does gay buttsex hurt that badly?

YOU FAGGOTS

>he lost his POOPHOLE VIRGINITY to some nigger dude who sodomized him

his tiny dick is still virgin

Fleshlight doesn't count, faggot.

>yah bro like this chick was so hot you wouldn't believe it people here wish they could fuck her

Kek okay pal

I wonder what type of torture they give in hell to fuckers like you.

found the buttmad virgin

i had the opportunity to lose my virginity once. it was going well, i ate her out for awhile and we were having a good time, but i couldnt get hard enough to put the condom on. eventually we just stopped trying and im convinced i will never have the chance again

>neckbeard detected

>can't disprove lying on the internet
>UR NECKBEARD VIRGIN XD

Lmao typical

OF COURSE, YOU ARE AT RISK OF CONTACTING SOME TYPE OF SEXUAL DISEASE, EVEN IF YOU DO USE PROTECTION, YOUR CHANCES WILL STILL BE THERE

What was his name?

Lmfao you made me kek out loud. Your 12 year old is showing. Fuck I hate the summer.

What's being 43 like?

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE, THEN YOU WILL BE LABELED AS “HARD TO GET” AND THAT IS GOOD, BECAUSE THAT MEANS ALL OF THOSE GOOD GIRLS AND GUYS WILL COME AROUND TO DATE YOU

IF YOU DO NOT SLEEP WITH SOMEONE AS A TEENAGER, THIS MEANS THAT YOU HAVE GOOD MORALS FOR YOURSELF

YOU WILL BE SAVING YOURSELF FOR THE RIGHT PERSON TO COME IN YOUR LIFE, WHICH REALLY DOES MEAN SOMETHING

Sure... I'm still 98.92% protected. And the only reason that statistic is not 100% is because of either

A) dumbasses who don't know how to out on a condom

And

B) dumbasses with small dicks and condom dosnt fit properly

Shhh, you don't have to shout.

Found the Christian

>resorting to "lol ur summer xD"

Kek, just stop replying

Whats your best pokemon?

A muslim, fam. Stay blessed.

He's called Dave

>at this point, the lonely neckbeard accepts defeat and resorts to "just stop replying lol". The neckbeard is weak

What'syour favorite idea?

>now he's pulling random statements out, even going back to using his old insults

The idea of a world without don't hug me I'm scared

Same guy

welcome to the club