Celeb Thread. Get Lewd or nude, just don't be rude

Celeb Thread. Get Lewd or nude, just don't be rude.

MOA

>hfw

>mfw

Going to need more of this slut.

Can we please stop with Emma for sometime, my eyes hurt

What do you mean

plus irl she's reported to be an insufferable cunt

Jesus when did she get cancer

who wants to cum in this ass?

Literally last 3 celeb threads have been 70℅ Emma. Just make an Emma thread if that's all people want and leave celeb threads for others

hnnnng

>This is mainstream media

I don't know how much more shit our culture can get, really. Our grandchildren certainly will look back on this time as a failure of civilization.

lame

They've been 70% emma because that's the only thing people post, the threads would die almost immediately if people weren't posting Emma.

Agreed.

I don't even hate her I just hate when these threads become spam of one or two celebs.

I made a thread on /gif/, posted 100+ webms, then a mod deleted it

Damn... Well if you've got more pics of her that'd be great.

Don't think so. Maybe people have stopped posting because most of the time it's just one or two celebs throughout the whole thread. Requesting all Emma & TayTay lovers if they can stick to strictly Emma and TayTay threads until this whole obsession around them calms down.

thanks for shitting up the thread with lame fakes

When I create celeb threads, I try to post a variety of celebs at the beginning and see which ones take off, lately it's been Emma that seems to be popular. If people were posting their own celebs or responding to the other celebs I post like people do with emma, there would be more variety. I like Emma, so I'm fine with it, but I would prefer more diversity in the threads, it's just that nobody posts any varietype or responds to mine.

Hey there, back at it again?

pardon me?

Taylor isn't really posted this much. At least at this point in time.

Besides Emma the worst offenders tend to be the girl from Modern Family, that crack whore that's always accompanied by the poster circlejerking anyone who's interested (aka, himself) and Katy Perry. And Chloe, obviously, but that seems to be deliberate shitposting as often as not.

does she have nudes?

she do anything sexy in xmen?

erw

Oh, there was a guy here yesterday fapping to Hayley, I thought you were him. My bad.

a topless sideboob in some movie. i don't have a pic saved on this computer though

no worries, my friend

that frilly bikini on that masculine body looks odd

Anyone want to get lewd

I love jlos ass. makes me cum

anyone think ronda rousey nudes will ever happen or should i give up and move on to bigger brighter things?

you trying to make me cum?

does anyone have the pic of Jlaw thats like this only includes fappening stuff?

yes

got her swallowing some cum?

They will. Just give it some time.

in fact does anyone think ANY new 'leaks' will happen? im just curious for opinions

Someone post that redhead from the stark's GoT

you got some inside scoop or are you just a hopeful ass user like myself?

>man face
>block body
>tattoo that looks like skin cancer
>dead eyes from years of child abuse in disney
>fat but no tits

continue..

Maybe