Ask a white knight anything

Ask a white knight anything.

What's your favorite idea?

When did you first realize that you were really into nigger dick?

Do you prefer to cuck with white guys or black guys?

>What's your favourite idea
Psychoanalysis.

Prob running french people over in a truck

Mine is being creative

How many times have you been cucked and why is it over 30?

Tell me your 10 principal rules

Never dabbled in cock. Only had vagina in my time. Have not yet come to the realisation that I am really into nigger dick. Give me time.
I do not partake in the activity which is called cuckoldry. I am no cuck sir. I actually know no cucks in the meat world...

See

Mmk. What do you think about this photo?

Why are you a feminist?
Do you expect to get laid by being a nice guy to feminist?
Why do you hate your cock so much?

> 1. Abstain from killing.
> 2. Abstain from taking what is not given.
> 3. Avoid sexual misconduct.
> 4. Abstain from false speech.
> 5. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
> 6. The highest goodness is like water, for water is excellent in benefiting all things, and it does not strive.
> 7. He who is self-approving does not shine. He who boasts has no merit. He who exalts himself does not rise high.
> 8. Stand upon what is solid, and not upon what is superficial; upon what is real, and not upon what is ornamental.
> 9. The man of highest virtue appears lowly. He who is truly pure behaves as though he were sullied.
> 10. Temper your sharpness, disentangle your ideas, moderate your brilliancy, live in harmony with your age.

How does it feel knowing that whenever you write on any website a good portion of people think that you're just a cringey fedora neckbeard?

Cool.

>The court is immaculate,
>While the fields are overgrown with weeds,
>And the granaries are empty.
>They wear silk finery,
>Carry sharp swords,
>Sate themselves on food and drink
>Having wealth in excess.
>They are called thieving braggarts.
>This is definitely not the Way.

Also seen House of Cards. Great show. Love Spacey, he's good in all he does.

Arch.

Which do you like more? Being pegged by a girl, or ass fucked by a guy?

Neither. I like to place my throbbing prick in moist cunt. Preferably take her from behind and finger her while I penetrate her. Usually results in us both cuming.

don't lie

I am a feminist. But not some militant feminist who thinks that women are somehow 'better' than men. I am an "equalist". I take this to such an extreme sometimes I piss grils off by treating them exactly the same i.e. no special privileges. Hey, they wanted equal rights... right? So it works both ways, I think it's gotten me laid just as many times as it hasn't. As for my cock, well, Jesus, I was only just talking about Freud. I love my cock.

You should try it, m8. It works.

How does it feel knowing you'll never be this white knight?

I'm cool with that.

You make me sick.

I'm cool with that too.