So is Johnny Depp a bad actor or just has the worst agent in Hollywood...

So is Johnny Depp a bad actor or just has the worst agent in Hollywood? He seems to make a fantastic film then follows it up with a role everyone asks "why?" every time.

I think he just likes doing goofy/off the wall shit even if critics are going to hate it.

>have millions of dollars
>have those teeths
>why?

must be liberating to be that big of a star to get away with it

depp doesn't give a fuck. his day-to-day life bears no resemblance to anything we'd understand, dude has more money than you or I could even imagine spending.

I think he spends a lot of time traveling, visiting friends and doing little side projects that may never see the light of day when he isn't filming.

He puts in a few months of effort for a good project, and then does shit for friends and stuff on the side he finds fun/interesting (and occasionally hot trash). That's what I can gleam from listening to a podcast done by someone who is personal friends with him and random clickbait tabloid shit.

is there anyone in the world who actually finds him a good actor?

What up wif his teefesses? And like said he likes fucking around and getting paid millions for it. He was great in Black Mass but the movie itself was gahbige.

Im gonna take a wild guess and say its Marilyn Manson?

lol

He only has two roles

1. Himself; the soft spoken mild mannered awkward guy

2. Mother fucking captain jack sparrow

He only has two modes

I was close.

Go and watch Black Mass

He bought into his own meme. He essentially played himself fampai.

with his close ties to cage it was inevitable he'd end up on meme street.

Manson is a buddy of his, but Doug Stanhope talks about his Depp relationship pretty frequently on his podcast.

he's what fifty?

can't cheat time, either you have god tier genetics like mick jagger who has been slamming heroin for 50 years and has all the teeth or you'll lose them

>Doug Stanhope
need to get to that, his podcast is the one i'm most vociferously going through right now.

I don't think it bothers him. He doesn't come across as vain and might just want to age naturally. It's pretty based actually.

Is it actually good? I remember him on Jo Ro a while back and it was alright.

He was great in Gilbert Grape

i mean the guy gets his kicks watching his best friends die of drug overdoses next to him, so i wouldn't say it's a stretch to say he's kinda fucked

I enjoy it, don't know how it compares to other comedy podcasts but it keeps me engaged.

Also Sparrow or more or less just Hunter S Thompson on the high seas, so...

>a caricature of Hunter S. Thompson
FTFY

What.

Am I the only one who finds him repulsive?
>covered in tattoos
>ugly mustache
>too much jewelry
>decaying black teeth
>covered in make up from head to toe in his films.
Why doesn't he just buy new teeth?

You should check out Bill Burr's. You wouldnt think a solo podcast would work until you hear his.

>Nearly fucks up an entire country
>Thinks it's a big joke
>Couldn't possibly comprehend the consequences of his actions
>Constantly picks shit movies
>Still thinks he has enough foresight to claim the impending fall of America of Trump is elected
He's an idiot. He's an okay zany actor but he tries too hard and picks try hard roles.

the delivery for this joke worked a lot better in the mde video bud

>Teen heartthrob (Jump Street)
>Goth chick flicks (Benny & Joon, Edward Scissorhands, Crybaby
>Prime Depp (Donnie Brasco,Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,The Ninth Gate,Blow)
>Tentpole Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean,Lone Ranger)

But, rather than disgusting metal fake teeth, he could have actual realistic polymer ones? There's no reason for him to have those awful things in his mouth.

you guys are retards, he just took the Jack sparrow teeth to some red carpet in the midst of filming the new PoTC because he's absed and doesn't give a shit.