Seriously though, is she the best female pop artist of the 2010's?

seriously though, is she the best female pop artist of the 2010's?

True Romance is a 10/10 Pop album and VroomVroom is EOTY

>True Romance is a 10/10

8.5 then

why you link the rating when it didn't even make the cut to their top 50 albums of 2012?

Because it was released in 2013

WRONG

Good taste

Is this a joke? No Grimes posted yet?

Vroom vroom is great. Didn't like her other works as much. Hope her next album is more vroom vroomish and lot like afterparty desu

No, Marina is better

fuck off with this balding untalented old hag

Sucker was great, why is everything she's released after it hot trash?

Serious question. When you vote for the best female artist, do you take her looks into consideration?

She's okay i guess.
Vroom Vroom was really cool but it's more because of SOPHIE

No, her music is catchy

If you think that shes better, dont fucking post the worst pic of her you fucking faggot

Fuck no. I would always choose Marina, because she saved me from severe depression and from being alone all the time. Her music made me accept myself and to start being more social. Looks is only a plus point and her voice is godly, not so much anymore, its just that shes always suprising me each time i hear her music

>inb4 faggot
>inb4 old hag and balding bitch

Just stop with this please it is really unnessecary and only leads to a shitstorm

but she is an old hag and balding bitch

Yeah i know, but you guys dont have to say it every time were talking about her.

My bitch will show you all

I seriously cannot tell the difference between that Charli chick and the other. They look the same but with different clothes.

are you talking about the old hag Marina?

>worst bait ive ever seen

Afterparty is among the 5 worst Charli songs ever made.

She fell for the PC music meme

Lana Del Rey

>who is Banks