but in reality theyll just sit their fatasses down all day
playing World of Warcraft and bitching about Ghostbusters
and never do anything they posted about

>4pm
>haven't heard a thing
yeah right.
These BLM riots always start early.

Yeah probably. I have no clue honestly if it's going to happen

Two black guys got killed, and a bunch of people are apparently going to riot and kill people over it.

havent heard anything. any updates? anyone not a fag and actually went to see if OP delivers?

were they killed by other black people like the other 99% of black people dying? Or is this another manipulation by the media to make black people do things?

>Hey guis the white media says white guys killed us lets destroy our home

It's really sad how easily they are manipulated....

It could have if whoever the idiot was who thought of it didn't literally pick the next day
to have an IRL protest.

What's your favorite idea?

Fake and gay old meme.

Wish they would, id like to see some more worthless niggers getting shot on the news.

>people dying from cops
I like how this shit happens every day, but when something controversial happens to an elitist or high class people, media goes straight racial divide... Well divide and conquer has worked for a long time, why stop now lol

No one cares. Chimps will chimp out.

Its raining HARD here. Wet Nigga Roll call, I guess.

Kys

The idea that a full on race war is only one terrible tragedy away.
That idea makes me rock hard.

>tumblr
Watch out there friend, you might need to slow dowwwwn......

social engineering is fun bro, I've social engineered Sup Forums like 20 times to be my personal army, it's really easy to make a large group of people do something if you know what your doing.

>race war
lol, you forget that families are intertwined with race now faggot.. You'd have a civil war, maybe, but it wouldn't be entirely race based. If that we're the case, any side choosing one singular race would lose. Why do people think this is fucking 1850? Hmm bible belt, midwest, or south might actually.

It's the equivelant of shooting fish in a barrel. If there are enough people, at least some of them are going to go along with you. Dont be too proud of yourself kiddo.

Maybe for your race traiter family it is.

This, I'll be on the side that is not only white or christian people allowed thanks.

nigger detected

>This faggot actually thinks humans have different races.

>this nigger actually thinks niggers are humans
>mfw

>this faggot ignores genetical differences in human beings

Pretty proud actually, considering Sup Forums is always like "NYPA" etc. But actually it's a bunch of easily manipulated faggots like you Sup Forumsro. I actually got my current g/f by social engineering Sup Forums lol.. made a thread with her pic, said I was her current bf and I had nudes, left enough info for Sup Forums to find her fb, told her, bf got dumped, I intervened and walllah.

That's just one, I've done better things, and yes I'm proud.

>this retard actually thinks everyone is equal

That's her ex's fault for not putting her in her place after you pulled that. Good job, user

>race traitor

Welcome to the 21st century lol, interracial mixing has been going on for quite a while. People like you will die off before interracial mixing does. Might as well get it started and kys

>pup pup puppen pup pupper pup puppen puppo. dog doggen dogger doggo, woof bark barken bark bark bark-bark woof woof barken barko. woof puppen pupperoo.

You've "done" things on a anonymous image board made for jacking it to loli?
Good job im sure your parents are proud.

Jesus calm down your implying way too hard, you might get a ticket if you dont slow down.

>genetical

actually it's an anime board ripped of 2ch, that grew into a hacker haven and used to have social engineers and real infosecfags. But now not even skiddy's come to this place lol.. Like you, I bet you couldn't do shit EXCEPT jack it to loli's. Yell upstairs and ask your parents if they're proud.

After a few generations of your daughters getting fucked by blacks and muslims and asians, as well as vice versa, everyone will be a sexy tan color.

This is the way of the future your aryan race bullshit.

right he sounds so mad, using "lol" and stuff.

You're right, Africa is full of half white niggers now just like America

Thank God?
So, is Day of Rage just a rally where we high five each other?

Except I have a son whom I will groom to understand how bestiality is degenerative and wrong. It's not my fault people like you let their daughters go fuck animal dick.

Nice dubs
Also nice thumbnail

replace white niggers with white businessmen (which is what they are) then yes, africa is full of half white niggers.

here's some nigger trivia:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.
>The
>Hate
>U
>Give
>Lil'
>Infants
>Fucks
>Everyone

it is the creed of all violent and angry black men.

what is this
a trump for ants?

Thank god you took your time to explain to me the history of this magnificent place. That's surely the first time I ever heard the origin story. Also, repeating what someone said to you but as an insult doesnt take that much wit.

Pretty much, my g/f is asian, my brothers g/f is black. We're all going to be mixed pretty soon. But I think mixed races will overtake purebread races in the next century.. jews, indians, and other cultures that only mix with eachother will likely be overtaken by the mixed master race

Please do, you probably have little understanding of kids tendency to revolt against their authority. He will probably have a black harem someday.

Ah ok so you're an oldfag who can't do shit lol

Just because your highschool sweetheart got taken from you by Tyrone and you turned to cuckolding to cope doesnt mean everyone is into that shit. Get your disgusting fetish out of my face.

>african blacks
>being kind to halfies
I dont think you ever went outside to be honest. You're just claiming so many things that are not true

lol all this future fear is hilarious, you guys sound like old grandpas about to die off, like your ideologies and culture.

>emotional response
I wrote it that way just for people like yourself.

Yes, I should encourage animal fucking, that is the way to get him to understand how disgusting it is.

Logic of the year award goes to user!

If you mean purebred as in 100% one genetic ancestry then we are almost already at that point. If you broaden the perspective a litte (all caucasians as one genetic ancestry rather than germanic, gaelic, etc.) then most humans on the planet still fall into so much of one race it would be unfair to call them mixed.

Ideologies and culture die off all the fucking time, what's wrong with you?

for whom? people who have real thoughts and opinions? go back to watching cnn nigger

Where are you from?

I dont need to do shit. That would imply anything or anyone here is worth my time. It isnt.
But I still can never leave.

I was born right outside of Atlanta and then grew up there. Why?

If you were an oldfag, you would consider your time worthless. Since it obviously is, seeing as you are currently wasting it in a shithole like the rest of us.

Well thanks, that's very thoughtfull of you.

>If you mean purebred as in 100% one genetic ancestry
This kind of thinking fascinates me as it has no real scientific value from a biological standpoint... but it's interesting people think like this non the less.

Meh, people will be pretty "mixed" in 50 to 150 years from now. Shit people might be able to choose their race by cell therapy.. Dunno if you'll be alive to see it, you might. But I just think it's funny so many people fear the inevitable. Humans won't be what they are today in the next century, and that terrifies a lot of people today.

Just curious, I was raised in the south, Dallas, but have never encounter such extreme and retarded viewpoints.

I like to give myself some references on where to find such things.

>But I still can never leave.
that self control issue

I wonder if this is why Sup Forumstards are so easy to soc engineer.

Please, tell me, when in the entirety of recorded history have humans been on the brink of essentially controlling evolution? It is the very definition of playing God. Whether you believe in all that religious crap I don't care. Everyone understands that playing God inevitably leads to disaster. So, yes, if we are going to inevitably be playing God, we should inevitably fear our own self-destruction.

>if you were an oldfag
It has been a long time since i've encountered a shitter of the caliber that would actually unironically say this.

>I was educated on bad television and movies.
Shortened it up a bit

His parents we're probably retarded. This is how viewpoints are passed down.. I've seen it even in liberal area's of the bay area. Stupid can happen anywhere at anytime. It's mostly hereditary, but if the offspring is smart enough, he can figure shit out for himself and not conform to racial divi.. I mean retardation.

You certainly won't find it where I grew up. Atlanta is the liberal shithole of the south. I'll refrain from insulting your obvious mental deficiencies, as I don't need to attack you personally to speak my mind.

>I was educated by an authoritarian-style brainwashing system for twenty plus years and still am afraid to question my programming
Shortened up your life for you

I must be worth a lot since such an oldfag as yourself spends so much of your valuable time responding to me calling him a shitposter.

You certainly sound like an oldfag.

They're on CPT.

Talk to me again in fifty years when whites no longer dominate our country and it has gone to shit.

I agree

People still use playing god as an actual argument? Well fuck, I thought curing polio or cloning shit would have made this redundant. To think we haven't cloned people is pretty retarded btw... We just don't release that info because backwards ass fuck religious idiots would chimp the fuck out.

My friends works for a gene therapy company, my other friend works for an AI company recently acquired by google... Both would be considered playing god to retarded people or someone living in the last century, I guess.

>cant tell it's an exaggerarion for comedic intent
Is this why most of Sup Forums is autistic as fuck?

>gene therapy
>ai company
>trying to connect these to deciding your child's race and gender
>ISHIGGYDIGGY

Mine is being creative

Besides, if this is true, it will inevitably prove that some genetics are, in fact, superior to others. You won't be able to go around spouting your shit about how all life is equal. Too bad the world will be fully populated by degenerates like you for anyone to care.

>trying too hard
The key to becoming cool like me being subtle. You'll get more people to actually take you seriously.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They already did way before all that fancy technology.
Tell me, do white people get sickle cell?

You don't get it, I'm not going to stop responding to you and calling you a faggot until you just stop caring like an oldfag would.

Unlike your incredibly valuable time, I'm just another faggot with loads of the shit, cool guy

I'm white and I've literally never heard of sickle cell. So I'm going to go ahead and assume, "no."

gene therapy allows for editing of cells which could eventually very well lead to modifying dna and physical appearance etc. (already has)

Shit it could reverse polymers and make everyone's age fucking 20.

AI could help gene therapy advance a fuckton and fast, with machine learning and simulations etc.

welcome to the future, where we play fucking god lol

Future, past, it's all the same. We've already done all of this before. We just let our civilizations crumble every time we surpass the last one. Time to move on to the next superpower, America is hopeless

Meh natural genetics are great right now, but will be redundant soon enough.. We can already create kids who won't get aids and shit. White people still get aids right? Can't wait to play more god and make us better.

>inb4 hollywood moviefag "but we shouldn't cure cancer, that's playing god"

>america is hopeless
this is why I buy my gpu from europe and my processor from australia. I can't believe how shitty murica has gotten being the only contribution to the world in the 21st century and all.

White people only get aids from fucking farm animals

Well thanks to "playing god", your kids can now fuck all the farm animals they want, aids free!

I see no value in this progression. This is why we shouldn't play god. Polio is preferable to this.

>Future, past, it's all the same.
LOL this is the dumbest or laziest argument I've ever heard in my entire life. Remember when ancient egyptians had smartphones XD

I feel for you, user.

Sup b, I live in little rock Arkansas
2015s most dangerous city in the us. Our local news broadcasted a story saying that this day of rage bullshit was to begin at 6pm in front of the city's capital.
Also there was a major storm yesterday that knocked out power to over 200000 people in my county so there's gonna be a lot of hot pissed off nig bogs running around tonight, I'll keep you updated, might end up posting my own thread.

The less intelligent people have always been afraid of change, but change will always happen, for good or for worse.

>taking every word at its most literal so he can feel intelligent
Try using that goddamn brain of yours, our reliance on technology has made the common man less intelligent than he used to be.

And this is why liberals want welfare. They don't want their life to change from mommy and daddy taking care of them, so they need the government to be their new mommy and daddy