Donaldo doesn't play the final

>Donaldo doesn't play the final
>Apart from Patricio, Pepe and Nani his team is garbage
>Wins
>Messi throatfucks the whole tournament, scores a masterclass free-kick and shit
>Plays alongside Agüero, Di Maria, Pastore, Mascherano
>Loses

T-This wasn't supposed to happen

Messi did those things to objectively worse teams
Portugal wasn't supposed to pass through Poland
And you got cucked in your own home
DISGRACE

Because Argentina has Higuain

>Apart from Patricio, Pepe and Nani his team is garbage
William, Adrien, Fonte, Guerreiro, João Mario and Eder were all great

USA is better than every team Portugal came up against other than Croatia and France.

I don't really think the rest of the team is garbage. Mediocre, maybe.

This is truly the Golden Era of shitty teams winning

Maybe we'll finally win the WC

Also Renato was the best young player of the tournament

How are Iceland, Ramseyless Wales, Hungary and Austria better than those teams?

Still buthurt Jamal? Iceland seemed like a pretty good team. Also, Wales has beaten Belgium.

this. higuain misses a chance in the 20th minute ffs. how can a team recover from that????

>Messi
>Plays 4 seperate finals
>Each final is 120 minutes long
>That's over the time for 5 standard matches
>0 goals 0 assists in THAT WHOLE TIME
>Apparently the "GOAT" can't take a produce anything of significance in 480 minutes of football
>People STILL claim he's GOAT
>People STILL blame Higuain

He's a shitter

I though one of the games in the copa where Argentina played I think colombia or ecuador, and that team play so fucking shit, much worse than any team in the euro. It was really embarrassing to watch.

>though
watched*

I think it was the quarter final

>christmas tree Austria RM bandwagoner thinks his opinion matters

Our countries have the same amount of WC titles friendo

impressive

enjoy getting bombed

yeah Messi played against Bolivia, Panama, Jamaica, USA.. MAN Messi deserved to win.

Ronaldo has fucking Quaresma, Eder, and Sanches scoring tournament-saving goals.
Messi has Higuain to quite honestly prevent him from winning anything. It's like he's been paid for.

>A fucking tree

You just now that if Higuain was in a shit nation like Mexico or Ecuador he'd be dropping goals all over the place.

Maybe he has a secret hatred for Messi. Maybe he believes in taxes.

>Higuain is shit
This meme has to stop now

Liga 2009 : 34 matches, 22 goals
Liga 2010 : 32 matches, 27 goals
Liga 2013 : 35 matches, 22 goals
Serie A 2016 : 35 matches, 36 goals

These are better stats than Drogba, Torres, Rooney or Van Persie at this point - and don't forget it's in the long run, unlike the overrated spaniard for example

Just to show that Messi can't do shit when he doesn't play in stacked to the max teams alongside some of the best players in history of football (what's up Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi, Suarez ?)

Every single goal of Messi happened with his team already winning and against inferior teams.
The Hungary vs Portugal of CR7 was more valuable than the whole tournament of Messi

I don't think anyones doubting Higuain can put the ball in the net. He just seems to bottle it every time in big games.

>this bait

Back to eating frogs legs and fucking hairy women Pierre

I agree with based Lebanbro. I am sicilian so we are Phoeniciansbros.
Messi in the last two finals couldn't score against MEDEL, who is not even a starter in fucking Inter Milan.
Cr7 was impressive in this Eurocup. He was a team leader, everybody cheered him when he was injured and he was supporting his team during extra time.
truly a champion

this literally means nothing when Eder can score a gaol and Higuain can't. When Burruchaga can score and Higuain can't. When fucking GOETZE can score as a bench warmer and higuain can't. When your number #9 has the serie A record for most goals scored in history and he can't chip it over a fucking keeper then there's a fucking problem.

No one doubts his club skills pierre.

Its his international matches where he chokes an easy chance in like every final he's been a part of.

Clearly playing for Argentina fucks his mind up even more than it does to Messi. Hes the argentinian Wondo.

it's called leadership

you could put Messi on that Portugal team and give the match the exact same course and Eder wouldn't score that goal because Messi would be sitting somewhere back in the locker, crying like the little bitch he is instead of supporting and coaching his teammates

7 1

that's is football, not math. that's what's good about sports: you surely knows who will win the tournament, but will they win indeed?

sorry, I don't speak german