Like every evening

Like every evening.

Step1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything. Step2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Why this fucking thread every evening?

Because I'm bored and lonely.

Why haven't you gone out and got a hobby where you work with your hands?

Did you ever get to talk to a real girl? How did it go?

I am doing sports (climbing/bouldering, running, cycling), cooking, and some urban gardening on my balcony.

A lot of times. Most of the times, it went poorly. Took about five minutes before the floor was covered with spaghetti and she turned away. No matter whether I was attracted to her or not.

His hobby is polishing his rod with his hands, fap fap fap

Will you please buy me something?

Hi, where's your penis?

In ur mom

That too.

Like what?

Show us a picture of yourself, OP. I'm geniunly interested about your appearence.

Idk. Something cheap that youd suggest to me

Face

Body

You dont look as half as bad as I thought, you could get some girls if you wanted to.

Why do you have difficutlies talking to girls?

user, do you buy drugs?

Can i get that cheap something that youd suggest? [email protected]

Your face and body is ok.
Just go to a prostitute once... release the pressure. Everything will go better.

Step 1: Get a hooker
Step 2: Google how to hit on women

>Why do you have difficutlies talking to girls?

I am not witty, eloquent, charismatic. Most of the time I say nothing, the other times, I say the wrong thing.

> he has to google on how to hit on women
> he uses pick-up lines

Question:

Do you have female friends at all?
Because it seems like you lose your pasta mainly because you're just not used to talking with grils.

Because seriously, neither your face nor your body is the problem.

You should invest time in some interesting hobbys to hold a conversation. But still, try calling a prostitute, the sexual relief will help you to focus on the girl.

>Do you have female friends at all?

I don't have any friends at all.

When I was in university, I used to have mainly female friends because my courses were 70% female. I am not better in social situations with males.

>You should invest time in some interesting hobbys to hold a conversation

Are my hobbies not interesting? Also, I read a lot and watch a lot of movies and have an extensive music collection. I nevertheless cannot talk about it - my mind is empty.

From what I've read, he does have some good hobbies already.
Or I'm just boring too.

Sorry, I didnt read the post above. Why do you think its easier for you to talk with strangers on the internet? Is it the anonymousity or because you dont know us?

Welp, if you cant even get a girl, I'm sure most of us wouldnt even stand a chance with a girl.

Its a feels thread now.

>Is it the anonymousity or because you dont know us?

It is because I have a long time to contemplate my answers. Also, I did this thread so often that I kind of learned my script.

Are there no girls at the bouldering gym?

Lots. I've tried talking to a few of them on occasions.

OP, where are you from?
Tell us a story of your most awkward encounter, it sure cant be as worth as you make it to be.

If you're any good, you should be able to talk to girls who are new to the gym and offer help. The discussion would be very pointed and you would be describing things you know well in conversation. Just talking to others is necessary practice.

>I have no friends

Fookin hell. That's just wrong.
If you need someone to talk, here's my mail.
Or rather one of them.
[email protected]
Feel free to just drop any kind of thought.

For everyone else, feel free to spam the shit out of it, if you so desire. I might even answer.

>OP, where are you from?

German living in the UK.

>Tell us a story of your most awkward encounter, it sure cant be as worth as you make it to be.

I don't remember any well enough to put them into a story, all my social encounters are in some kind of tunnelblick. And this is a symptom of the problem. I suck at telling stories as a result.

The gym is so huge, that I could not identify anyone new. Unless the would ask me.

Was treibst du denn in Britanien? Falls du Steam hast, kannst du mich gerne ab und an mal anschreiben wenn du jemanden brauchst der ab und an mal schreibt.

OP fucking hurry with the posts ffs

>Was treibst du denn in Britanien?

Hab da gearbeitet. Bin jetzt aber arbeitslos und gehe bald zurück nach D.

Some people are bad climbers though, talk to them and offer help. People like helpful strangers.

That's what I did. Or asking for help myself when they e.g. cleared a path I struggled with.

bump

When will you kill yourself?

No need for that.

Have you ever thought of trying men?

Not gay. Sorry for the disappointment.

Maybe your life shouldn't be defined by whether or not you fuck women (or men for that matter). Do you, OP. For what its worth: most women are bitches that merely consume time and money that would be better spent on yourself. Life is short . You shouldn't be considered a failure if you haven't inserted your penis into another human.

>Maybe your life shouldn't be defined by whether or not you fuck women (or men for that matter). Do you, OP. For what its worth: most women are bitches that merely consume time and money that would be better spent on yourself. Life is short . You shouldn't be considered a failure if you haven't inserted your penis into another human.

I consider myself a failure for that. I don't give a hsit what society thinks.

bump

how often do you masterbate?