Looks like AMC is never getting a penny from me again

Looks like AMC is never getting a penny from me again

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/28/trans-woman-raped-at-stonewall-inn-new-york-s-famous-lgbt-bar.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Looks like AMC is never getting a penny from me again

And nothing of value was lost.

do they keep these bathrooms near the twitter seats?

wheelchair people aren't a gender

in 10 years these bathrooms will be everywhere. Times are changing, we can leave ignorant people like you behind.

I fucking hate unisex bathrooms.
You won't have urinals because that would offend the non-males and there's always a fucking line to the toilet because women take 6 hours to upholster the seat with toilet paper before they sit down.

I don't give a shit. As long as they still have guy/girl bathrooms with gender neutral shit in the middle I'm cool.

>it's a "Sup Forums is leaking again" episode

It's better than letting them in the men's and women's bathrooms.

Forgive my ignorance, but, does this mean all bathrooms will just be unisex from here on out? Or, does this mean they're going to leave traditional bathrooms as well and you can go to whichever you feel more comfortable at?

>it's a Redditor posts on Sup Forums episode

TRIGGERED

>traditional bathrooms

???????

What does this even mean?

In Stockholm, Sweden, there were nothing but gender neutral bahtrooms.

I'm a Finn, and I approve of this movement.

Oh boy, we've really reached a high level of humanity now!

Why are you a bigot? Seriously. I'm not even using that in the typical liberal labeling sense.

You do realize that trans men and trans women are subjected to violence and sexual violence while using bathrooms that don't correspond to their gender identity/physical appearance right?

And you really want this dude using the bathroom with your little girls?

Are you retarded? It's so people know the bathroom is handicap accessible.

they have been everywhere since I was a fucking kid in the early 90s. They were just called unisex, family, or co-ed bathrooms. Now its just politically correct bullshit trying to seem ohhhh so progressive by saying they are ''gender neutral.''

More like never getting pee from you again

Wrong photo

You really want to subject this dude/woman to use the bathroom with your little girls? Because that's where "they belong" according to conservatives.

Men's and Women's bathrooms.

Y'know, bathrooms that conform to traditional gender roles.

Also is it bugging anyone else that transfolk have been going to the bathroom under their preferred gender for years now and this is the only time anyone's even pretended to give a shit?

>tfw you can finally go into the womens bathroom at the kinoplex and listen to the girls poo poo and pee pee and watch them sniff their tampons to check if they need to change them or not

What a time to be alive, gents.

Post a news source within the last year of such violence taking place.
Literally any news outlet would do.
I know it's bait but I want to see how far you can take it

My workplace (concert venue/bar) has had one of these for years. Makes sense really. a urinal cant be much cheaper than plastic walls for cubicles

Well actually yeah it was

Actually if you look at the positive side they are adding handicap bathrooms to every building
(Funny that it took fat lesbians bitching about being special for them to do it) and you can just go in there at any point to shit without people around hearing you, nobody is going to care about special people special bathroom, all people will see is oh cool I get to shit like a king now and nobody can stop me

>tfw wheelchair gendered

Alright, literally last month.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/28/trans-woman-raped-at-stonewall-inn-new-york-s-famous-lgbt-bar.html

Exactly, though I think it's less about being progressive and more about hiding something. No one gave a fuck beforehand, and now we do, so what are we being distracted from?

Real question. What are you worried about happening?

Is some dude in a dress going to come in and mock your fempenor? Or will you see some dude in a dress and lose all control and blow her?

Are you fucking stupid, nobody is going to check. If you look like a dude and use the men's nobody is going to question it.

It's literally all for PR and look how caring we are.

What happens when you get confused and shit on the bathroom floor instead of a toilet?

>lgbt bar
ok try again, this time a place with a normal group of people not literally 100% pedophiles and rapists squeezed into a single bar.

And where do ugly non-passable trans women go?

You do realize that most of them look like freaks right?

>le everything is a conspiracy

Why are you posting that when Trump is pro-LGBT rights?

Anyone else not really care that much because bathroom time is already awkward as fuck in general?

>mfw saying hey to someone in the bathroom in passing

>And where do ugly non-passable trans women go?
Into the trash.

A mother accusing me of too many jiggles when she is in there with her kids

I'm just saying, this is a really weird thing to draw our attention to.

>Using public washrooms

I know he is. I like Trump.

looks like a Sup Forumstard got lost and wants to spam his garbage on Sup Forums

>trans'woman'
>gets his ass fucked in a famous gay bar
>this is somehow indicative of anti-gay violence

>go into Gender """"""""""""Neutral""""""""""""" bathroom
>shit and piss into the floor and toilet seat

Someone must be bored.

>literally holding your shit in because you have social anxiety
faggot

>go to AMC
>piss in the theater instead
Not only can you show 'em who's boss, you don't have to miss any part of the movie!

try not licking your lips and starring at them while you jiggle it

>Not taking a shit every morning and being fine for the rest of the day.

How much food are you ramming down that gullet of yours Shaun?

Urinals are cheaper due to how much less water is used when flushing vs a sit-down one.

Way to be wheelchair-phobic

I identify as a wheelchair btw

Fuck if I'm going to wait in a long ass line of women just to piss.

>traditional gender roles

do you have to plow a field to get in

If you're only shitting once a day, you have a medical problem.

No.

3 times a day or once every 3 days is the general rule.

maybe you mean traditional gender identities, then

But apparently they're really, really small.

Yeah, whatever. You catch my drift.

>tfw the crazy people are running the asylum
Cutting your cock off doesn't make a pussy.

This is just upping my chances of running into that tranny in my town so I can beat the fuck out of him for being different from me.

This.

>tfw have trans friends who hate the trans community.
>she knows that she will be discriminated against if she dares speak out.

There is no reasoning with these people.

Fuck PC, fuck the regressive left, fuck the SJWs and fuck the feminists

I worked in a movie theatre for 4 years. The mens and womens washrooms on their own are fucking disgusting. Piss, shit, blood, tampons, just everywhere you can imagine. Mashing them all together is going to be the perfect storm.

I can't wait.

Non gender bathroom glory holes when?

Preach it nigga.

One of my best friends is trans and even they know the community's a toxic shithole.

Tell us of your plan.

I care because these mentally ill creepy fucks can go to female showers in swimming halls and watch little girls shower. And you're a "bigot" if you oppose this development. Makes me sick.

>tfw using the gender neutral bathroom and just shit all over the floor

And that there's a clean toilet.

Actually a penny was lost :^)

>gays raping gays
CIS WHITE BIGOTS!!!

>tfw movie tickets used to cost a penny before trannys fucked everything up

Who the fuck is letting their little girl shower in public swimming halls you fucking mong.

>You do realize that trans men and trans women are subjected to violence and sexual violence while using bathrooms that don't correspond to their gender identity/physical appearance right?

Good, they should be. Because they either have a mental illness that needs to be treated or are indulging in delusional fantasy.

Bad enough that scientists have yet to confirm weathers it's a legitimate mental disease or not.

No we just have to """tolerate it""" when peoples whole lives revolve around them being trans.

However, I should mention that said transfriend is pan sexual, and has no plans on changing her gender.

So I suppose that's something.
Self mutilation is not the way to go.

You need to find better forms of reassigning genders than through surgery and chemicals.

OMG, eww! sniffing tampons!

CRAWWWWWWLLLLLLINNNNNGGGG

>Bad enough that scientists have yet to confirm weathers it's a legitimate mental disease or not.

Except they have.

Because before the mentally ill crossdresser mob started forcing their fucked up shit to the mainstream these disgusting pedos and creepy perverts could be thrown out by security.

>However, I should mention that said transfriend is pan sexual

So she would have sex with literally anything, including animals?

>I just want to be a neckbeard in a dress
What a glorious time to be alive

Well they thought being gay was a mental disease before.

They disproved that as well. The fact is, there hasn't been ENOUGH.

(Don't get me wrong, transgendered people suffer from gender disphoria, and there has to be a method of treating it)

>even adding any of that

Can we not just have a sign that says "Restroom" that has a set amount of stalls/urinals with a couple of your standard locked unisex restrooms with just a fucking toilet to the side of it for handcapped people.

That makes sense. People flipping their shit about it doesn't. Then again I discovered Marilyn Manson and Twiggy Ramirez when I was 10. So crosdressing weirdos are kind of normal to me.

public bathrooms have always been a hot topic on criminal behavior, that's why responsible parents always fucking take their children to the restroom. You would know this if you weren't an underage alt right faggot.

I've had this argument before when I dated a pan girl.

No, technically it means the same thing as bisexual, but it includes those who identify outside the gender binary as well.

So yeah, when you hear pan just think Bi.

Instead of pandering to their mental illness we should help out these faggots not pump them full of hormones that make them even crazier

>Friend announces she is trans
>Meet up
>Friend now sounds exactly like every parody of a gay/transwoman ever
>Friend now dresses like a parody of a woman (always overdressed, always in heels)
Why

Next thing you know, the aviaries will be "gender neutral" also, and there's no way I'm letting Ophelia be in an aviary with a male falcon.

dude, that's bestiality.

Pansexuality does not fall under that category, as written within the dictionary.

Antichrist Superstar is still 9.6/10

Movie theaters have always had 1 gender neutral bathroom as far as I remember

Yeah, that's what I don't get either. Do they really believe women put that much effort into dressing unless they have a job requiring them to do so?

Nigga you're like 2. GTFO!!!

What ever happened to those claiming "sex and gender aren't the same thing?" Bathrooms are based on sex, not gender.

Urinals are fucking disgusting and should be banned. Who the fuck wants to stand and wave their dick next to some fat middle-aged guy?