How smart is Sup Forums really?

how smart is Sup Forums really?
lets find out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They need to do way instain mother> who kill their babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?

Steam

If the fire sun and ice sun collided, it'd create thick clouds of steam that would cloud the entire solar system. Without a clear path, the planets would crash into each other which would result in another big bang

They would make a purple sun made of steam

>steam
>in space
lmao theres no gravity

How many magmas does the sun sun have?

The mothers of any civilizations they serve would die

this

Ice sun waits until night time and attacks = ice sun wins.

Well let's make this more realistic:

>Normal sun is Plasma, not lava
>Normal sun (not noted as any other planet's sun, so let's assume it's OUR sun) is 5,505 C
>Our sun weighs 4384994400000000000000000000000 pounds, not 10 million
>There is no such thing as -1000 degrees centigrade, only -273.15 degrees centigrade and above
>Ice is solid and much denser than plasma, so the cold sun would have to be either smaller to keep the same weight or weigh more to keep the same size
>Suns cannot be made of ice, so the "Cold Sun" is just a big comet

with that out of the way, the ice of the comet would probably evaporate and add more hydrogen and oxygen to the sun

What the fuck is this post?
What the fuck is a 'cold sun'
Fuck off retard that doesn't exist

>the "Cold Sun" is just a big comet
no. if it was smaller maybe, but imagine the gravity and internal pressures of any ball of matter that big. it would be enough to start cold fusion in the core.

Cold fusion is nuclear fusion at room temperature

OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion

cold fusion generates heat, what? the it would make a not so super nova and just shatter

>doesnt exist
lmao how could you possibly know that? the universe is huge, all kinds of things are possible that science doesnt know about. scientists tell everyone that they know everything there is to know and cant imagine ever being wrong but science is just theories.

If they collided that means FARTS INSIDE MY PISSING ASSHOLE

No such thing as a sun made of ice.

>cold fusion
>generates heat
>cold
>heat

We would die or they would be too far away to observe.

I really hope you are joking

>celtigrade
>celtigrade
>celtigrade
>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade>celtigrade

Troll pic confirmed

That´s right, op just make an illogical question

ur dumb niggga. it doesnt exist. it wouldnt happen. its a dumb thought and HIGHLY unlikely. physics wouldnt support it. kys

convert to retarded fartyheit if you have to

Absolute 0 is -273.5 C. So I guess the ice sun would win cause it doesn't follow the laws of the universe

Ever heard of Pluto?
checkmate athiests

Well how are we expected to answer a question that, if we followed its own context, would deny the laws of physics we operate by?

celtigrade is a fukcing made up word
how can i convert it to anything?

fuking ice sun LOL

this is wrong on so many levels lol

Okay dipshit. Scientist where able to predict they way a fucking atom looked and how it was shaped before being able to see one. Which years later with an electron-microscope became possible. So dont be so close minded to your "theories" and understand they are based on the knowledge of our universe from thousands of years of research as well as the current knowledge of the laws of physics. But i hope youre always underneath something in case the theory of gravity falls apart.

This isn't The saint and you aren't val Kilmer faggot

LAVA STAR! HAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Well this is a game changer

Its the first time i have the pleasure to see summer fags and newfags, and its wesome top kek

p=rt whrre r is constant and p =pounds per square inch. assuming equals size sqrt(
1000*10,000,000
-1sqrt(-1000*10,000,000)= 1344.57 is positive therefore the warm sun will win

Supposedly, in black holes, the laws of physics break down.

Still not easy to make a cold star, but if anyone wants to prove us wrong, they can go ahead.

dubs neva ly

Cold fusion is a meme

>first time seeing summerfags and newfags
>first time

Way to give your newfag status away

My friend built a fusion reactor in his back yard

the laws of physics don't break down its a singularity in that matter ceases to exist due to immense pressure

>denying all possibilities of science ever being wrong
>but Im the one whos close minded
typical

Actually its the third, but the only one i am actually enjoying making these faggots look retard
  ▲
▲ ▲

Learn to read faggot, all I said was that theories are largely evidence based and driven. Its not always easy to prove something as vast as an ice sun not existing because we don't quite have the time to or resources to run that many simulations. But I supposed it is easier to assume everything is possible than to try and imagine failure.

matter is the opposite of antimatter
cold is the opposite of hot
lava sun is the opposite of ice sun
q.e.d.

prove me wrong faggots
protip: you cant

I think the ice would win cuz it would melt into water and put out the entire lava sun then freeze back again

The sun isn't made out of lava

>-1000 degrees centigrade
learn2thermodynamics

How the fuck do you know how much it weighs??

i really hope u people know how suns work...

on the left is our sun and on the right is a blue giant which is roughly 8x the size of our sun and as for if they colided you should be able to figure that out

Can you even English?

scientists measured it

according to my calculations. approximately 5000 tonnes of op is a faggot would be produced

Wouldn't the "ice sun" just immediately become a very short lived, hydrogen/oxygen heavy star after the weight and pressure triggered fusion on its own?

I mean, considering you actually could drop a sun sized chunk of ice out of nowhere.

it clearly says theyre both the same size as our sun

How is a normal sun the same size as our sun but our sun weighs like 2 nonillion kg/4.18 nonillion lbs...

Well.. seeing has how lava and ice arent in any way opposites. Ill assume your weight and temperatures are accurate. Of-course by that i mean im going to assume that when you say sun its metaphorically for size and weight

The ice is at a temperature that is below equilibrium, there is nothing creating the ice or the low temperature needed to sustain it. Thus even by itself it would melt.

Lava ofcourse is also not self sustaining as a real sun.

My theory, is that individually. the lava sun would outlast the ice sun because it would continue to be fed particles due to its mass pulling in the chemicals that drift through space.

The ice sun would slowly increase in temperature and begin to turn into a gas planet.

My money would be on lava sun because it has a more sustainable life cycle. So if they crashed... even during that crash the lave sun would be losing heat slower. I guess it would be a slightly hotter than space meteoroid after the lava cooled to rock.

I take it you're not a scientist...

in other words op is a faggot. and weak bait is weak

> Normal Sun
> Lava

Pick one, retard. It's either a sun with nuclear shit going on inside (and normal) or it's a hot ball of lava, which would freeze pretty fucking quickly in the void of space.

none of those things are things. cold and hot are the same in relativity to space. antimatter is a theory, matter is a fact. lava suns dont exist. ice suns dont exist. faggots like you however are everywhere

-1000°C can't exist moron

This pic triggers me

So many things wrong with this.

>hot ball of lava, which would freeze pretty fucking quickly in the void of space.
and yet here we are 4.5 billion years later with a thin solid crust over a very hot interior

What if our sun is actually moving and slowly pulling all the planets in orbit with it in an unknown direction and all the meteors and asteroids are actually stationary objects that we're passing by?

Insulation.

i think you dont know what a scientific theory is plebe

There are so many things wrong with those statements

there is no such thing as sun made of ice.

you must be a christfag

Pretty sure is a scientific theory...

no thats a hypothesis. this is like 3rd grade definitiins. see

Zero G steam

are you sure? theory is hypothesis turned into a provable/disprovable state. and here you are deciding that ice suns and lava suns are a thing. not even a hypothesis would be that idiotic

Marvelous

is this another christfag or the same

christ is dead. so will your mother be if you dont reply to this post. so the pleb has spoken and it was good. wakka wakka

kys

They would both turn 360 degrees and walk out of the room

>definitiins
Are those definitions for dindus?

shrek is love. shrek is life.

Depends on the idiot making the hypothesis...

we're criticizing typos now? a logical fallacy straight out of the creationist playbook. Sorry you failed science, bub

That...was beautiful

How do you know scientists haven't tested it?

loadsa freedom

well newton and einstein were bolth off by quite a bit so.... i guess nothing is really theory but rather a bunch of fags circlejerking into the mouth of science.

appeal to authority
dismissed

Do sentences begin with capital letters or not? I'm sorry you failed English and Grammar, young chap.

You guys know traffic doesn't change actually during summer that much.

grammar isnt capitalized, dropout

>sun made of ice

Lets says for now that it's possible to go below -273.15, wouldn't the cold sun go backwards in time?