Cucking thread?

Cucking thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WEBM_TO_FAP/comments/4szvi5/hand_me_my_tools/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah

reddit.com/r/WEBM_TO_FAP/comments/4szvi5/hand_me_my_tools/

sounds good to me, and she's hot

fuck her tits and face. send the video to her parents...

What would you do to my Girlfriend Anons if she was your sex slave for 24 hours?

This cheating bitch already sucked her boss for better hours
what would you do?

Nice

how would you use her?

she'd definitely need to service me with her mouth, hard to tell from pic but might be a good titfuck too, but that mouth needs stuffing, then fucked from behind holding that hair right back

Idk probably have sex with her

What you doing to her though.

In some more detail?

24 hours is a nice fun time with her, start off with collar / leash with her on all 4's, explain to her that she is 100% mine for 24 hours, and then explore her body, every inch, i'd make her cum first then make it clear that cumming more she gotta earn it.....

Will give her insta for some good replies

rip her bra off, cum on her tits an make her walk around town like that
fuck her pussy and tits while she has to watch her own face in a mirror

you again. is this your gf?

Have we met?

You earnt this, continue please.

you posted that pic some weeks ago and we talked a little if it was you. i said she is a good mix.

With my penis

AW shit man I remember, hey dude, no she's not my gf I just think other people should see her

her insta
would love a few more stories of her.
This cheating slut needs it rough

Flip her upside down and fuck her whore throat until she passed out and shoot down her throat.

Pop her in the shitter then tell her that she's not 14 so she can stop with that shitty eye make-up.

pikore()com/bradynburney24

Or bring some pics back form her insta you like
love seeing other people post her

dont hold back

your gf has a very sexy ass
i'd tell her to bend over and touch her toes, for inspection, spreading apart those cheeks giving them a slap, opening up her pussy lips, seeing them still wet, the soft insides of her pussy, i give her ass a slap and say ok, back on all 4's for me, as i sit, tug her leash and point to my cock......suck it.....as she slowly takes it in, licking my shaft, like a good girl, as it swells in her warm wet mouth, pressing her mouth a little deeper, feeding her hungry mouth .....

looks a wonderful slut to break

Perfect.

She put on the badass act but about 30 seconds in to me fucking her ass eith a 10 inch dildo crammed in her pussy and she would be begging to stop.

(Do this little freak, she wants dped bad as you can see)

heres more

who knew she'd have an ass like that from the other pic.
I'd drill that mouth until she cried, literally full on crying, sobbing, then have her dress slutty like this, cutting holes in her panties, just like in this pic, those holes really do need filling

I'd give her a good spanking and make her choke on my dick for a long time. Then slowly tease her so she'll be on edge for couple hours and then finish it with my cock.

bump

What would you guys do to this slut?

would drug and feed my cock into her mouth after stripping her naked, while you watched, i'd have plenty of fun with her

Does her name start w/ an A user?

Anything more?

HAPPENING

Perhaps, why?

I was just wondering, may I ask if her last name starts with Ra.?

let me know how you would use her in detail

No.

I'd also take her from behind and pull her hair so she knows who's the master. I could also use a remote vibrator to go out with her and go full power in public places.

what would you guys do with her drunk and willing?

She'd love that tbh.

yep that's pretty much how i'd have her, a bound girl is always a more beautiful girl, don't you think? she's gonna have to suck on my cock first, while fingering her pussy taking it deep into her mouth

can you post any more of her?

No more for Bradyn?
Bring back some pics from her insta/fb or give a few more good stories and I'll post nude

choose one

I do know the good stuff.

You think you know her?

Right. Easily.

nah i just want to see more, le possible?

Both, they'd both be a good fuck I bet

damn looks amazing, was she a good fuck?

what would you like to do?

she looks so sexy like this user, this is how a sexy girl should be, having her lick and suck and want to make my cock hungry for more of her, fingering her pussy as she's bound, teasing her pussy rubbing my cock against it , til she begs for more

Would anyone fuck my gf? Shes always wanted a BBC

I'd really get on with you if you were to post pictures of her in panties.

I just want to ruin her ass hole, look at that ass and those hips and thighs.

Amazing, she's down for pretty much anything in terms of positions, oral, anal etc, a real sex goddess, really tight too.

I'd love to lick out the brunette while fucking the blonde and also that blonde looks like she'd have an amazingly tight pussy

Interesting could you perhaps answer my last question, is she from Romania by any chance?

Planning to get a couple guys to come over and fuck my sister as i record it
pic related: shes on the right

do you have more?

No lol, nowhere in Eastern Europe.

I see, she looks like my ex from Romania in the first pic, I'd like to fuck that piece of ass tho

Do go on.