Hey b's

Hey b's
Does anyone of you know how to kill yourself?

-I don't have a gun
-I don't have medication

I do have a knife, but I don't want to make a mess.. I also don't want to jump off of a building.

Is there any other way.. please. anyone.

here's a pic of ariel winter ( didn't know what else to post)

Other urls found in this thread:

bartleby.com/107/157.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for an answer

Take aspirin with some alcohol prior to thin your blood. Get in a warm bath. Take razor or very sharp knife and cup DEEP into inner thigh. Femoral artery. You'll bleed out in a couple minutes tops.

look at a picture of you

In my inner tigh? Never heard of that.. Thank you for your answer:) seems the best way

thank you again if this is true..stay safe buddy :D

Trains make pretty quick work out of killing you, just make sure it's a fast one like a commuter train, ones in my area do 90mph

Keep in mind, you have to go deep and long. If you're interested in the exact anatomy check this bartleby.com/107/157.html

>I do have a knife, but I don't want to make a mess.. I also don't want to jump off of a building.
Fucking pussy

You're welcome. Though I disagree with your choice (don't know your circumstances), I figure if you're going to do it do it right.

Who gives a shit about the mess; you're not going to be the one cleaning up.

Yep, looks exactly like me

Slam knife in skull through eye

Grab a big knife, run at a cop screaming ALLAH AKBAR and get shot

bonuspoints if you actually stab him

Rope nigga

No.. I don't wont anyone to bother.. It could a Traindiver (?) make a trauma or something, don't want people involved...

Ask the joker for a magic trick

>find small pool of water
>lay face down until dead

You can't be this stupid op.you can kill yourself with literally anything.

run on the highway at least you could pretend you are trying to beat a world record if you survive

> wear a big ass backpack filled with rocks, secure it to your body, jump in a lake
> plastic bag over your head, close with zip tie as tight as possible
> set your bedroom on fire and accept your fate
> post an ad on craigslist to find someone that wants to kill you

Yeah and its pretty nasty for the bio cleanup crew afterwards.

Much thanks :D no seriosly mch thanks

+sorry for my english..I'm Italian

please dont kill yourself op. this world may be an evil place, but dont give up. please op, dont do it.

Erm... Hang yourself?

you should kill yourself aswell

OP replies way too much, he's not really in the mood for dying, that's just another plea for help.

What a fuckin' bummer.

>Ice cube forms
>Fill half way through
>When frozen solid put razor blades in each cube
>Fill rest
>w8

When done you should have icicles of death, just dunk them in olive oil or some shit so it will go through your tiny throat considering youre a 12 year old, wait an hour and you're as good as dead!

> (You)
>Much thanks :D no seriosly mch thanks
>+sorry for my english..I'm Italian

Where from? I'm from Avellino.

Why do you want to end it bro? tell us a bit more about your story.

Oh, have all the jokes and stereotypes gotten to you, OP?
I'm sorry that Super Mario exists...

Hey fellow B.
Do you have a car?
And access to a decent length of chain or a cable?
Tie the chain to a tree and the other end around your neck,
Get in the car and drive away as fast as you can, instant decapitation, you wont feel a thing.
Trust me I am a doctor.

You know.. I think nobody shoud bode with me.. why should they have to clean the mess. its the mess i made

where's the closest area in new york to buy a revolver

Craigslist

Don't want tool like those idiot terrorist-- or be rememberd for that..lol

plus the police doesnt shoot some onje so easy where I live

what about the poor guys, who have to take your bloody, stinky, slimy body out of the bathtub?

Trips don't lie

Like I said I don't wan't anyone involved in this.. thats just not fair.. i wouldn't know how they would react...

paint yourself black and run at a cop

>
What about those guys OP?

from nort hitaly.. like bolzano ( a bit far away--dont want to give the town where I'm from

kek

Buck up faggot.
You already dont care about them, you're killing your self
Paint the fucking walls red with blood.
You either want attention(hears a (You)) or you're just full retard

Your police don't shoot you for everything there?

Lol I bet your people don't even justify gun violence with their propensity to prevent said violence with their own guns.

That's cool, no pressure. It's late, why don't you go to bed and sleep on this decision? You might wake up tomorrow and see things differently. If not, good luck. I hope it's painless.

hmmm.. I just can't function anymore. have no real jo. was in vienna 2 years ( where it staret to get down) made my money with Bitcoins but have like 2k left

i just dont know what to do next

>doesnt want to make a mess
Will it matter?

they would be involved as well.. not directly like the train driver, but later, when you are found dead. i´m no expert, but i imagine the salvage is quite difficult. poor undertakers! just do it in the woods and take your carotid artery.

> 1. Fly to america
> 2. Paint self black
> 3. ???????
> 4. Profit?

lol no. 90% of cops are too scared to even go near black people now

That makes me sad.. thats why I ask for ways

Sorry was being a lazy faggot and didn't read all

just fucking jump off a bridge, or take alllot of sleeping pills

do you have friends, family, etc?

I think you dont know what I messed with, but it's your opinion.. I am just asking for tips.. Please dont hate on me

How fast/ painful would drowning yourself be? Could I just attempt to swallow water to speed it up? (drowning like this would probably be my preferred method as you would disappear without leaving behind the nasty bits) highly curious

problem is I slept for like 2 years.. it's definitely final--

Ive heard drowning is not very painful and quite peaceful its just that at first its wont be easy but youll soon get dizzy and numb will feel like a high

Crazy painful and unpleasant. You are awake for the drowning and it is awful. Better to do the backpack full of rocks, but ziptie your neck while sitting on a bridge so you fall in the water once you are unconscious.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT.

Live in north Italy... Its like austria.. Police dont shoot me when I dont have a gun. Also like i said I want noone invoved in my death..

Yes it does for me

>i messed with
Do tell.

Fckn idiot......open the oven. Put a Gandalf inside. Tell him roarrrrr! Then he will flush you in your toilet (before you gona shit yourself becouse magic tension) sorted out

no pain, but 2 minutes panic

buy 10 or 15 disposable grills. shut your window. seal your door with wet towels. light all grills. drink vodka and eat your grilled tofu, faggot!

Materials obtainable at any hardware store

Where is that from? It looks familiar. Is it from Goosebumps?

OP, I'm probably going to kill myself and I've been leaning towards hanging. Anyone have any reasons why I should use a different method?

You are an idiot.....

I have a ''family and great friends but I just cant anymore. It's really hard to explain. I) know im a pussybut its hard to explain

cool pic btw

down an entire bottle of ibuprofen with water and wait. Fairly common over the counter medication.

But don't do kill yourself OP

Find your closets muslim and tell him you're an infidel and wish to repent for your sins, be behadment

Go on a vacation to France.

The only real way it doesn't inconvenience anyone is giving yourself the ol' concrete sneakers. I'm sure an Italian such as yourself understands that one.

kek

No any better othe choice

Go to Turkey.

I'm way to scared to drown.. Anyone know about dying in a car..not like an accident like stuff the exhaust

Fucking explain then. How are you too much of a pussy to fucking live?

savage

what about the pain and the guilt feelings you propably would give the people around you? it seems you care about train drivers, undertakers, cops and the mess you leave, but what about the holes you leave in otherones lives?

TRAIN

Bleh I just saved somebody's life the other day, people I have told say "wow that's so amazing not many people ever do that" than I go home and try on a noose to feel how much it will hurt. It will hurt a lot, opiate overdose is the only true painless way that I have seen or tried and now I doubt even that, the person I saved was moaning because of suffocation from respitory arrest... there is no painless or non messy ways of suicide or even "natural" death really.

this.. carbon monoxide poisoning!

>no painless
>non messy
Morphine overdose
Go to hospitals in the middle of the and find a nurse that will sell you morphine bottles.
Do this around your county.
Get 2000ML and have a nurse set you a mainline drip. Go home have some vodka, lay down and pull the drip wide open.
Lay back and die

that is the hardest thing.. letters are written. i dont want them to think like they could have saved me.. I explained everything in my letters. Just turned 22. I know it will be a bit hard for them--but I just cant anymore

STOP BEING A PUSSY AND JUST DO IT. HOLY FUCK
IT IS NOT HARD TO COMPREHEND

Get drunk, put plastic bag over your head before you sink into your final slumber

OP is just waiting for a good reason to not comit suicide.please,don´t be an attention whore, be an hero and dont care for the mess

I think Indiana Jones. Dont remember which one

1. shave your head.
2. Coat all exposed skin with brown shoe polish.
3. Go drive past a cop.
4. Problem solved.

or you can coat yourself with black shoe polish and go to a black lives matter rally.

Look up the helium suicide.

Or don't be a pussy.

you're right and wrong..just wanted a tip. leaving this thread now

But thanks to the guys who helped..

Raiders of the Lost Ark

if you are afraid of pain, there is still a certain will to life in you.. quite paradoxic/ tragic/ funny/ worth living.. and btw: what is it, you can´t bear anymore?