Post flawless albums you cunts
Y'all need to read.

This or Here Come The Warm Jets

>The Books
>Ty Segall
>random throat singer
>Faust instead of Amon Duul II
huh

Jesus Christ I hate Tago Mago. How can anyone enjoy that boring album?

Gud taste dude

Fine

>Implying there are two completely forgettable tracks on Faust IV.

every album is flawless to someone

>Here Come the Warm Jets
Nope, le quirky shit art rock. Eno himself even said that every track on that album could be improved upon aside from Driving Me Backwards.

youtu.be/uP4F4lKE7Qc?t=351

Eno is flawless because most of it is safe.
He's garbage. Next.

>Nope, le quirky shit art rock.
i don't get how that makes sense as a flaw but okay
>Eno himself even said that every track on that album could be improved upon aside from Driving Me Backwards.
ah so you're a non-musician or just an underachiever - pretty much artist thinks that of any of their early work, even if it's regarded as the best by the public

>Eno himself even said
That's not how that works, user. Of course he said he's not perfect. Only a huge narcissistic asshole would admit that their work is perfect. In any case, it's better than at least half of what OP posted.
> le quirky shit art rock
Opinions disregarded anyway

>experimental
>pushing genre boundaries
>safe
Hey what a nice way of showing you don't know what you're talking about.

>literally says he wishes he could've done things differently on the album less than a year after recording it
>it's a perfect album

Nice logic, friends.

Just because he changed his mind about some minor details it doesn't necessarily mean it can't be perfect without being exactly like he envisioned it. Perfection is an abstract idea in the first place. Also you're assuming that the artist's view equals perfection. How do you know he wouldn't have fucked it up even more? Especially since he said himself in the interview you posted that he "wasn't quite aware of what he was doing".

In any case, like I said, I can't take you seriously after "le quirky shit art rock".

why are you so slow, just read the comment above. An artist will usually always say there work is not perfect. Because of this their opinion on their own work is irrelevant.

>>experimental
>>pushing genre boundaries
So was DSOTM. And that's literally the most famous and celebrated album of all time.

>even more
So you admit it's flawed in the first place then. But it's still a flawless album. Right, got it.

>the artist's opinion on their own work is irrelevant
>the critic is the real artist
>>>/scaruffi.com/

>So
strawman alert

"flawless" is 100% subjective so why are you even trying to argue this

Yes, and your point is? Namedropping famous albums doesn't disprove what I said about you. And while DSOTM is also experimental, Pink Floyd already had a large following before they released it. With Eno we're talking about his first few albums. And he wasn't even unanimously well received initially, like Pink Floyd.

By "even more" I meant more than he thought he did initially. I don't think it's flawed. Maybe it doesn't have a high production as AGW, but it still works. Personally I like AGW better, but yeah, I do think both are as close to perfection as you can get. Plus, like I said, art is subjective and absolute perfection is a complicated idea that you can't just simply slap onto things like that.

Piper At The Gates Of Dawn.

in your heart, you know i'm right

>loveless
>chairs missing
'no'

Any one familar with this type of music? i loved this album from the first song to the last

obligatory

I see..

What about it?

>the critic is the real artist
putting words in my mouth there. The point is they are unbiased to the album while the creator will always see room for improvement. Also whats to say the way eno would do it now would be better?

FFS, that Ty Segall album isn't even the best Ty Segall album

Does this qualify?

I guess.

>Lemon of Pink
this is one of my favorites and I'm the first person to say it's not even close to perfect