This album kinda gone me vtmb vibes. Any albums that have reminded you off bloodlines?

This album kinda gone me vtmb vibes. Any albums that have reminded you off bloodlines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoUCyrg5Syo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking swype

Didn't get far in VTMB (I abandon a lot of games after an hour because I'm a shit, even if I enjoyed them) but I see what you mean, especially with Melon Yellow. Cocteau Twins - Garlands comes to mind.

You mean you're shit like bad at the game, or like you're a shit person that doesn't finish anything

A shit person that doesn't finish anything, mainly RPGs. I will eventually, I just put things off for too long, then forget all the controls and story and never feel like restarting

I can relate. This was one of those rare ones i couldn't pull myself away from.

not trolling in the slightest, but it definitely might not be your thing. I personally associate them strongly. Black Parade too but Three Cheers has this more murderous, bloody and melodramatic vibe. Early/mid 2000s was the peak of that stuff, with great debt to bands like slowdive and joy division though, not that they were going for the same thing.

I really liked these albums when they were released, and then I spent the next 8 years being slightly embarrassed that I used to listen to MCR just because a lot of people dismissed it as emo shit. Coming back to it a while ago I was so surprised at how amazing the songs on those albums really are.

The imagery and themes on MCR on par with VTMB in terms of cheesiness I think, yet MCR is dismissed as immature while VTMB is widely considered one of the best RPGs ever. Probably has a lot to do with the stereotype of fans of bands like MCR. I could go on about how good MCR is and was ignored due to this stereotype, but I won't.

Do it, user. I'm interested

Not the guy you replied to, but I decided to give Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and Black Parade a re-listen a while ago for the first time since emo's heyday and, whilst not masterpieces, they are definitely listenable and miles ahead of the other crap that was popular with the same groups at the time.

I remember shunning them due to the stereotype, but I think I'll give them a listen. I've always liked a few of their songs even though I "hated" the band.

I'll give the MCR album a listen and think about what you've said here aftewards, since I'm very skeptical that there is any reason to think of MCR more mature than it really looks like, as I really love VTMB and the whole universe behind it.

Obvious one

iirc pic related was supposed to be in the ost. Even the menu theme sounds exactly like the opening track

Oh shit you're right, never realized that.

I thought it was just a vocal-less version of it. Didn't realise it was a copy.

If i had one wish the wod would exist and I'd be a newly sired toreador

Never new how they got away with that

But is it any good

Chiasm my man
youtube.com/watch?v=uoUCyrg5Syo

I also really liked her albums.

Lacuna Coil - Comalies is essential vmtb-core my man.

Fuck literally me at life
I hate being like this