Sup Forums DO YOU NOT SEE? IF AMERICA IS INVOLVED IN THIS TURKEY SHIT... OBAMA CAN ENACT MARTIAL LAW...

Sup Forums DO YOU NOT SEE? IF AMERICA IS INVOLVED IN THIS TURKEY SHIT... OBAMA CAN ENACT MARTIAL LAW... HE WILL BE ABLE TO STAY IN PRESIDENCY... HES A FUCKING GENIUS. THIS IS HOW WE GO OUT Sup Forums... This is it.

Stop being retarded. The meme of enacting martial law to stay in office has been around since at least Bush Sr.

stop smoke weed everyday

>SNDIGE

Anything is better than trump winning

I hope he does tbh, better than trump or shillary.

Obama already said he supported the elected government

>Anything is better than trump winning

Spot the faggot, everyone.

The only time nationwide martial law was declared happen in the civil fucking war, why would a coup happening in a country on the other side of the world (which will end in a couple days one way or the other) be cause for martial law? Why does OP have to be such a dumb faggot?

/thread

But I support extra terms

That's correct but expect a lot of flack for voicing a sensible opinion.

You.

Do I win a prize now?

Doesn't matter if there is martial law. In 1864, with martial law in effect, and armed rebellion in a large part of the US, we still had elections. Lincoln beat McClellan.

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

But you made it too easy.

nigger fuck you black pice of shit! its 2015. everybody knowes that racism doest exist anymore. you are just mad becase whit people are supirir to blackpeople.

Tacked onto to OP's mom's basement door... Right next to the MLP poster and the "Atheists Only!" sign.

How do you know how to spell "black" but you don't know how to spell "white"?

Because he's a lib pretending to be a racist white. Usual internet stuff

Checked and correct, sir

Have a great day, user!

>Obama
>Radical
kek

>implying America isn't still capitalist ran.
>implying capitalism is better