Shaved my balls like 2 days ago, now itch like fuck, but its like and itch that wont go even when you scratch...

Shaved my balls like 2 days ago, now itch like fuck, but its like and itch that wont go even when you scratch, anyone know what to put on em to cool em off

u got to keep shaving them. its itchy because u made all ur growing hair super sharp

toothpaste helps

Icy hot. Works like a charm.

Peanut Butter helps (smooth)

Mine are still itchy like 2 weeks later, some of the smaller hairs are still coming through which is probably why. It's fucking horrible, a good tip for in future though just be careful and trim close with a pair of scissors. Fuck this

the only way to prevent this is by using nair. but if you use nair wrong its the worst pain youve ever felt. basically, if you've scratched your nuts in the last 24 hours and u use nair it will melt ur scrotum
if you do it correctly then it works perfectly and grows back soft so no itching

Bengay is supposed to help with this stuff. Get the extra strength stuff and apply liberally it literally saved me from having to deal with what you're going through.

Is that the shit that just makes your hair fall out.

Just spray 'em with whatever deodorant you use, the more the better. It's the sweat on the fresh hairs making it itch.

ya it basically melts keratin which is in ur hair and skin. so it works really well but if you rub it in or leave it on too long or put it on damaged skin then it hurts so fucking bad

>shaved my balls
Are you a fucking degenerate homo faggot or something?
No real straight men would shave off their balls. Trim them maybe, but shave them definitely no.
Go fuck your anus with a cactus.

This is my go-to.

I've got shaft-hair and my lady prefers it cleared, Bengay is the best post-shave, good for the ballsack too.

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

congrats you fucked your sack up for life. they'll never not be itchy ever again so basically kys now

My wife gets waxed every month and when she does, I shave my shaft and balls. It feels way better to fuck with nothing but smooth skin. Plus it is way easier to get her to eat my ass.

never shave balls, did it for months and realized how much better it was to just trim everything. just deal with the pain for a few weeks until it all grows back and trim it later on

bengay obv

Just any after shave works

i almost thought u weren't gay

next time apply some oil or after shave

There is nothing gay about jacking off with your balls on your girls nose while she tounges your asshole.

>using toxic chemicals on your junk

good luck if you ever have offspring

my lips

bleach works well, it kills all the bacterias that are causing the itching